PDA

View Full Version : DaBoSsNaStY

Jedi Master Carr
May 3rd, 2002, 12:39:41 AM
He is an old poster back from ezboard days and now he is a mod over at CC.net well he says he is joining to do our BO contest but he is awaiting approval any idea why the wait? He has been gone a long time and I don't remember him doing anything to get banned (I don't think he has even joined since we moved).
Also one more thing Mu has posted a link to the BO contest at CC.net (hey some great advertising and I didn't even ask for it) and put one to theres here now I have no clue why I was against the link thing to begin with it, it looks like a great idea now.

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 12:41:50 AM
DaBoS may not have gotten the email confirmation. I know Yahoo mail accounts direct it to a Junk/Bulk mail folder. I can put his confirmation through if needed.

I will need to know what name he registered with. I'm not showing that one in the "Awaiting" group.

Jedi Master Carr
May 3rd, 2002, 12:46:10 AM
I replied to his message on CC.net if he hasn't been approved I will let you know, also have to say ever since I replied over there Darth is giving me the cold shoulder and read some of the post directed our way they aren't really kind especially towards the contest, Mu on the other hand is cool and thinks its great that we are both having contests, I think this confirms my suspicion that Darth does not like me and all I did was move one lousy post of his.

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 12:51:19 AM
Can't find DaBos' name in our system anywhere under the nic you provided.

Jedi Master Carr
May 3rd, 2002, 12:56:35 AM
I am wondering if used a different nic then, I asked him that too just in case. I guess I will have to wait until he responds. Oh by the way I was reading some debate thing on CC.net about unbanning Jon there and Darth was acting like CC.net was around first and saying that Jon and Fox DVD were both banished here, he even made a sly remark calling the board Swamps forum, oh well I guess I should ignore him I have no clue what his problem is.

Jedi Master Carr
May 3rd, 2002, 01:02:28 AM
Wait minute maybe that wasn't a sly remark is there a forum named Swamp? Its just somebody else mentioned it.

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 01:09:15 AM
Yep, that is an old FoxDVD hang out/forum he admin'd.

Jedi Master Carr
May 3rd, 2002, 01:12:55 AM
Ok I remember him, though barely, I remember David not having kind things to say about him, I guess I missed that episode.

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 01:28:28 AM
I think LL knows him pretty well. Least I do know he hung around the swamps a fair bit.

Shawn
May 3rd, 2002, 12:31:15 PM
I'm having a bit of trouble understanding your summary of events, but I think I get the gist of it. And yeah - the Swamps is an ezboard, admined by FoxDVD, Austin1138 and a few others.

The New and Improved Swamps of Dagobah (http://pub2.ezboard.com/btheswampsofdagobah)

Jedi Master Carr
May 3rd, 2002, 12:35:45 PM
Well I didn't go over it very well, when I wrote it I was about to go to bed so I wasn't completely alert. I emailed DaBoSsNasty to see whats going on, I left your email address, Ogre as well because I will be going out here shortly and won't be around till 10, the only reason I am pushing is I don't want him to miss the deadline for our contest.

Jedi Master Carr
May 4th, 2002, 12:35:53 AM
He was approved under DBN, he really liked that I sent him that email saying that it showed good character on my part :) Well all I can say is he try, looks like this contest is working out better than expected we gained a new member and Darth is kind of posting though he might stop after the contest is over:\

TheHolo.Net
May 4th, 2002, 12:38:03 AM
Coolness about DBN. :)