PDA

View Full Version : OOC Split From: Against the Grain (Challenge to ALL Darksiders)

Rama
May 2nd, 2002, 09:22:15 PM
:: Rama left his foot on Sages head as he landed the last kick and then used it as stepping stone as he moved to the other side. ::

"Oh hello boys......"

:: Rama landed a swift kick into Sage's gut. ::

"....you can join in you want. Little punk doesn't seem to be fighting BACK!"

:: With the last words came another kick into Sage's mid section. Rama then brought up a mouth full of saliva and spit it on the Sage, as he walked away from towards the gathering Sith."

He's all your boys!

TheHolo.Net
May 2nd, 2002, 09:24:25 PM
OOC: Rama: Give a person a chance to post before you post two seperate posts containing attacks against him.
From the RP FAQ
* Give roleplayers a chance to respond. Many are in different time zones, and it may take them a while to reply. Also be aware that due to amount of topics posted some roleplayers may completely miss your topic. If after a while the roleplayers involved have still failed to respond it would be best if you contacted them and alerted them about their absence. and an excerpt from Sage's first post:
Although, I expect a fair fight in posting. Meaning, don't have 5 Sith post before me, doing multiple attacks not giving me time to defend. That's cheap.

Rama
May 2nd, 2002, 09:50:06 PM
OCC: What's done is done. :p

TheHolo.Net
May 2nd, 2002, 09:51:06 PM
Guess what? It can be undone...either by you, or by me. :p

Rama
May 2nd, 2002, 09:56:21 PM
OOC: well not by me......if you think that it ruins the whole Rp and it warrents this kinda disurption of the RP then by all means go right ahead.

TheHolo.Net
May 2nd, 2002, 09:59:37 PM
It is my duty to uphold the FAQ, just as it is the duty of posters (especially veteran posters) to do the same.

Split and moved.

Rama
May 2nd, 2002, 10:05:49 PM
You know you didn't have to split this.........I got the point. it just wasn't a really big infaction of the rules......i was actually just wanting to make a post where i went to talk to Jedah, but true to my Charcter I just gave him few kicks before i left. Not like i hit him over the head with a leadpipe in one post then put his head ina letter press in the next. Not all the rules in the FAQ are held to an 100% extreme. You could have just deleted all my OCC posts I wouldn't have cared.

TheHolo.Net
May 2nd, 2002, 10:25:57 PM
It was also posted in the very first post of the thread by its author. I stand by my decision to uphold the FAQ and the thread author's wishes.

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2002, 10:58:50 PM
Rama, you were wrong from the beginning post anyhow. You come in punching me in my mid-section. Here's a quote from my first post, showing how this would be impossible:

The Jedi Master walked the streets, soaking wet. It was raining outside but it reminded him of old Holo-Cartoons, where the storm cloud seems to find the depressed man no matter what. His lightsabre was clutched in his hand. The trained hand that he had trusted all these years was ready to weild the weapon like only Sage could, like a Master.

Do you really think I wouldn't have ignited the sabre, slicing you're hand off before you even begun to reach my stomach? I don't mean to start a OOC war here, but chill. It's fine. You can stay in the battle and continue to fight me, as long as you're fair. I made a post that put me away from you're boot, so you can walk away too. Don't worry about all this other stuff. Posting two times before me was wrong, I know that and I hope you do to. Sage would fight back. In fact, as soon as he saw you he'd try and kill you. He's fought you before and knows you're face. He's out to kill Sith, so he wouldn't waste time. But now, things are kind of be "reset" and the real battle can begin.

Also, I know I asked for a pummling, but that was because of bulk people. I try and write fairly. So if there's a bunch of people around, I'll be open to an attack. But I'm not going to lay down and take it, I want a challenge. Heck, if I win, I'll except the win. But I'm hoping that everyone can make it so hard, with good writing and team work, that I lose.

Rama
May 3rd, 2002, 09:13:34 AM
Well thanks for allowing me to contiune to Rp. :)

But in my defense if I did that first attack fast you wouldn't have been able to "Slice off" my arm. But I didn't post that I did it fast.