PDA

View Full Version : Admin, Admin, where for arth thou admin...

Slayn Cloak
May 2nd, 2002, 03:25:14 PM
Ok, aside from Eve I want no one to respond to this except an admin.

Pleas close this thread once you read it and respond. On the rp forum there is a thread started by Eve sirren, called Dance with me. After you have read it we’re sure you will know what has upset us. We would like the post from lord soth removed.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12764&pagenumber=2

Eve Siren
May 2nd, 2002, 03:28:18 PM
This is the East and the Admin is the Sun !

-- Coughs --

So ... yeah, what Slayn said. It was pretty much unexpected. Even though it was an open challenge, he just kinda came in, caused a scene and beat up everyone.

Charley
May 2nd, 2002, 03:57:54 PM
Hope a mod will do :)

At any rate, Soth did break the No maiming without permission rule, but there's no cause to have his post deleted at all. Just a friendly reminder to edit to something more appropriate will do just fine.

TheHolo.Net
May 2nd, 2002, 03:59:05 PM
Actually, such duties as this do fall under the moderator responsibilities more so than an admins'. :)

Slayn Cloak
May 2nd, 2002, 04:47:27 PM
As far as I’m concerned he god moded, and ruined what we were trying to do with this thread. So please take care of it Trace, also I’ll be on in a few and need to talk to you over aim...

TheHolo.Net
May 2nd, 2002, 04:52:32 PM
A moderator has already stated an opinion of what occurred. The thread was posted in an open forum. I am letting him handle this issue and will not be told to “take care of it”, no matter how nicely asked.

Slayn Cloak
May 2nd, 2002, 05:10:59 PM
lol, Get on AIM if you can; I'll be on untill 8:00 est

Lord Soth
May 2nd, 2002, 06:54:17 PM
OOC: Hey Slayn, I've got a better idea...Instead of whining to the Add's and the Mod's why don't you IM me and handle it that way rather then make a big scene and act like a little B&^%h!?...I am a reasonable man, if you'd take the time you would have found out I would have worked with you SN: sothnuevole, It's not hard to find, you only had to look in my profile bro..."Open Thread" I believe you know what that Intel's...Right! Pretty much self explanatory I would think!...OBTW, this is a spin off from the Rama's thread at his bar right!...When TBH showed up over there with TBH crew? Or did you forget?...So you see, Soth not only has a viable reason to be here in your lil thread, myself as a writer have one as well...Not to mention I was invited...I did Re-Edit some, but that's all your going to get sense you took the easy way out!...If I was truly god modeing as you claim bro...I would have had your buddies brain oozing out his F'en ear's...!!! So put your money were your mouth is bro, go with the roll's! We all are entitled to make our mistake's from time to time, so grow up. It's RPG my friend...Like I said and I say it again, IM me next time and handle it that way instead of getting in the Add's and Mod's hair...I think that's a more mature way of handling the situation...You would think! :: Latz, I out...Mod's and Add's thanks:: {END OF TRANSMISSION}

Gav Mortis
May 2nd, 2002, 07:05:59 PM
On a personal note: I just dissaprove of the incorrect quoting of a Shakespeare line: "where for art thou..."

Rule no. 1 of SWFans: No godmoding.

Rule no 2 of SWFans: You DO NOT quote Shakespeare incorrectly!!!

Jehova Eaven
May 2nd, 2002, 07:24:52 PM
Rule no 3 of SWFans: No one cares.

Darth Lynch
May 2nd, 2002, 07:34:48 PM
Rule no 4 of SWFans: You do not talk about fight club

Rule no 5 of SWFans: The loading zone is for loading and unloading only

Rule no 6 of SWFans: You do not drink the water

Rule no 7 of SWFans: W're serious......YOU DO NOT DRINK THE WATER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD DONT GO NEAR IT

Rule no 8 of SWFans: All X rated footage of jar Jar and Jabba are to be burned immediately

Gav Mortis
May 2nd, 2002, 07:39:34 PM
Originally posted by Jehova Eaven
Rule no 3 of SWFans: No one cares.

Well that's entirely wrong now isn't it? Because in the post just before yours, I clearly stated I "dissaprove of the incorrect quoting of a Shakespeare line" thus nullifying your rule entirely.

Lady Vader
May 2nd, 2002, 07:39:36 PM
Rule no 9 of SWFans: YOU NEVER MENTION RULE NO 8!!! >_< >_< >_< :x

Eve Siren
May 2nd, 2002, 07:50:10 PM
Ah, you people are mad.

-- Just learned the Rule no8 -- :x

Darth Lynch
May 2nd, 2002, 07:50:55 PM
Rule no 9 of SWFans: YOU NEVER MENTION RULE NO 8!!! >_< >_< >_< :x

You mean no one wants to see that extended tongue on extended tongue action?

Hyphenated
May 2nd, 2002, 07:51:41 PM
Rule no 10 of SWFans: Did we mention not to mention Rule no. 8?? WE MEANT IT!

Marcus Telcontar
May 2nd, 2002, 07:58:03 PM
Helolo, my name is Professor Bruce from ther Univerity of Wangaratta, Philosophy. Now all members of the Facality should now be upstanding for the reading of the rules...

Rule 1 - NO POOFTAHS!

Rule 2 - No one shanll be found beating up on the abbos except when no one i s looking

Rlue 3 - NO POOFTAHS!!

Rule 4 - No member shall be found snogging with a member of opposite sex of the faciltiy except after lights out

Rule 5- NO POOFTAHS!!!

Rule 6 - THERE IS NO RULE 6!

Rule 7 - No Pooftahs!

Therein ends the reading of the rules. You can sit down now Bruce.

Charley
May 3rd, 2002, 10:40:25 AM
Immanuel Kant was a real piss-ant who was very rarely stable
Heidegger, Heidegger, was a boozy beggar who could drink you under the table.
David Hume could out-consume Schopenhauer and Hegel
And Wittgenstein was a beery swine who was just as schloshed as Schlegel.

There's nothin Nietze couldn't teach ya bout the raisin of the wrist.
Socrates himself was particuarly pissed.

John Stuart Mill on his own free will on a half pint of shandy was particuarly ill
Plato they say, could stick it away. Half a crate of whiskey every day
Aristotle, Aristotle was a bugger for the bottle. Hobbes was fond of his dram.
And Rene DesCartes was a drunken fart. "I drink therefore I am."

Socrates himself is particuarly missed.

Jedi Neo
May 3rd, 2002, 02:20:53 PM
SWFans rule #11

Any problems that can't be handled in a mature manner will have to be solved by wining and crying.

Slayn Cloak
May 3rd, 2002, 03:14:59 PM
Soth, this was in no way a continuation of that thread, nor is there a TBH crew, in fact most of those rp’ers arn’t even in TBH. I hate OOC crap as much as you.( I’m only saying this because of your response. I just had the notion you were like most people at TSE and would be unreasonable BTW I like the idea of a d&D character brought to swfans..) For a long time there where problems at TBH and all over the boards because of complaining and OOC crap. You’ve just earned respect from me and I’d like to discus this over AIM. Slayn Cloak is my sn, I didn’t even try to look for yours.

Rama
May 3rd, 2002, 03:50:48 PM
"just had the notion you were like most people at TSE and would be unreasonable"

Oh im not even gonna say it.....and I shouldn't have to even be thinking it in the first place. :rolleyes

Slayn Cloak
May 3rd, 2002, 04:07:44 PM
that, didn't include you and a select few. If you know who you are good. LMAO

Rama
May 3rd, 2002, 04:13:58 PM
it doesn't matter if it didn't inculde me......that's my group. I don't like people talking trash about it OOC. IC is fine....that's actually expected, but OOC is another matter altogether. A lot of those people are my friends.

But let's just drop it.....I don't want a flamew war. I just want to tell you I didn't appericate your comment.

Slayn Cloak
May 3rd, 2002, 04:17:10 PM
I lost your sn, what is it..

Rama
May 3rd, 2002, 07:54:53 PM
You can PM me.

Marcus Telcontar
May 3rd, 2002, 08:11:20 PM
Socrates himself is particuarly missed.

The last lines actually reads..

Yes Socrates himself is particularly missed...
A Lovely little thinker but a bugger when he's p1ssed!

Am however most impressed you you know of the Philosopers Song :)

Arya Ravenwing
May 3rd, 2002, 10:16:28 PM
TBH crew!?

O_o

I refuse to allow TBH to be slandered in this thread. !!! I don't even know if it was. But, no, that thread is NOT a continuation of the "Second Chances" RP. At least, not that *I* know of. That will be all. :)

Anyway, Slayn isn't even a member of TBH.

Charley
May 3rd, 2002, 10:22:25 PM
Damn...I knew there was a different line there! I haven't seen it in like 7ish years or so, couldn't remember.

Marcus Telcontar
May 4th, 2002, 04:23:37 AM
Not a bad memory for seven years :)

One of Python's best works, is that. The Dead Parrot scketch is even better IMO, but not by a lot

Darth Lynch
May 4th, 2002, 09:11:48 AM
I refuse to allow TBH to be slandered in this thread. !!!

And I refuse to allow TSE or its members to be slandered in this thread :)

Sooooooooooooo you want to fight or hurl petty insults?

That or can have a spot of tea and some biscuits while discussing the delightful classic music from Bethoven^_^

That or just nuke a planet to get all the anger out.

Whichever is good:)

:p

Loki Ahmrah
May 4th, 2002, 09:31:18 AM
nth Rule of SWFans (n being whatever number we are up to) : Do not incorrectly spell the names of classical compsers!

That would be Beethoven. :)

You uncultured swine! :grumble

:p

Hyphenated
May 4th, 2002, 12:23:43 PM
:) Lynch I entirely agree. I won't be doing any slandering. My comment was sort of tongue in cheek.

And Loki...lets not make him pronounce Mozart, I might have to hurt someone.. :p

Marcus Telcontar
May 4th, 2002, 06:11:40 PM
You uncultured swine!

He puts the F into Art

Live Wire
May 4th, 2002, 06:34:12 PM
Gav's just trying to show off how cultured he thinks he is. Ignore him.

lol@DT

Loki Ahmrah
May 4th, 2002, 06:44:54 PM
THINKS!?!? :verymad

Live Wire
May 4th, 2002, 06:49:37 PM
*looks around* do you hear something???? :p

Rama
May 5th, 2002, 11:24:57 AM
ROCK ME AMADEUS!!!!!!!

See im cultured. ^_^