PDA

View Full Version : Against the Grain (Challenge to ALL Darksiders)

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2002, 02:15:45 AM
<center><font size=1 face=arial>Continued from <a href=http://www.swforums.net/forum/newthread.php?s=&action=newthread&forumid=7>here</a>.....</font></center>

<font size=2 face=arial>The Jedi Master walked the streets, soaking wet. It was raining outside but it reminded him of old Holo-Cartoons, where the storm cloud seems to find the depressed man no matter what. His lightsabre was clutched in his hand. The trained hand that he had trusted all these years was ready to weild the weapon like only Sage could, like a Master.

His Jedi senses were pushed to the extreme. He was looking for emotions in the surrounding area. Panic, Fear, Anger, these could lead him to a disturbance. Many times, right before a Dark Sider kills an innocent, that person has the most deathly fear in his/her heart.... Sage knew that fact intamately.</font>

<font size=1 face=arial>OOC - This is meant to be overwhelming for Sage. So the more Sith or Dark Jedi that join in, the better. If I'm getting whipped, all the more Dark Siders to come in. BEAT ME TO THE GROUND. Although, I expect a fair fight in posting. Meaning, don't have 5 Sith post before me, doing multiple attacks not giving me time to defend. That's cheap. But I am counting on you to beat me to a pulp.

In regards to HOW to jump in. You can start with the fact that some Sith were in the bar, some actually posted in the thread. So they can come in and say they followed me. Or others can say they were there to, just didn't post. Or you could ambush me or maybe lure me into a trap! Having the people that were in the bar get reinforcements then jump me.

P.S. the planet isn't given. It isn't important.</font>

Gav Mortis
May 2nd, 2002, 06:35:34 AM
Upon aspying one of the many Jedi Master's Gav had learned to identify by name, he stood at his table in a small, yet cozy bistro and made his way to the exit. His time spent in the presence of the Jedi had helped him to appreciate more, their daily trials and tribulations, yet this one, Sage, seemed more than disturbed, the Sith could feel the depression ooze from him. Stuck somewhere between boredom and intrigue, Gav left the warm establishment and snatched up an old man's walking staff.

From what was once a healthy man in his mid-twenties had become an old, wheezing, spluttering old creature, bent double, leaning against the crooked walking aid as he neared. Once he'd nearly intercepted Sage, he lost his balance and fell to his hands and knees, cursing pitifully. He looked up, his face shrouded in the shadow of both the night and his hood.

"Hey sonny," He croaked, extending a quivering, withered hand, "Would you mind helping an old man home?"

Vega Van-Derveld
May 2nd, 2002, 10:35:04 AM
A rooftop perch was not exactly an impressive or comfortable hideaway, but for today's purposes it would serve well. Vega sat, in a crouched akimbo, on the edge of a small shop's roof. He had done so now for about half an hour, simply watching the crowds pass by. Most ignoring the dark man watching them, disregarding him as a fleeting shadow in the light. The more observant would notice a pair of animals eyes peering down at them, but forget them in an instant. Such was the mind of the weak.

It seemed that not all who roamed the streets today were weaklings, as Force presences roamed the walkways freely in great numbers. Amongst these many dark signatures could be found, whilst only one peaceful stood out. Exactly who each of these characters was did not trouble Vega, for his own self-pride reassured him that each would be no where near a match for his own power.

Unfortunately, his mind pushed him to recognise the Jedi, and achknowledge the man as the now brooding Sage Hazzard, a character whom he had encountered on one occasion and infact duelled with. The fight, if his memory served him well, was uneventful, and not one Vega had come to glorify. Perhaps today he could remedy this and add another tale to his collection.

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2002, 11:49:35 AM
<font face=arial>Sage started to reach down, then stopped and withdrew.

"No. I have matters that must be attended to. No offence, but I'm helping you in the long run."

He pressed on, walking around the man. His own blinding zealousy got in the way of good will, something Sage had always been known for.</font>

Gav Mortis
May 2nd, 2002, 11:59:04 AM
Fumbling about for his staff, the old man finally climbed to his feat, wheezed for a second then called out.

"What makes you so sure that your purpose is the right one, boy?" He started approaching, slowly, occasionally stumbling until he'd caught up with the young man.

"I-" He began, until his words descended into a coughing fit, soon he continued, "I may be old, but I can see your mind."

The hooded man, slowly brought a wretched, old claw of a hand up to his head, pointing to it as he spoke. Then bringing it down, he clasped his staff with both hands once again and leaning against it, came closer to the Jedi.

"I can help you, my friend. There are many who think like you, many who want results immediatly and know that the evils in the world cannot be tolerated. I can help you, Sage, if you let me."

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2002, 12:04:57 PM
Sage started to move.

"No."

He stepped back now.

"This is a fight I have to go through alone. I've already put enough people at risk. Too many have died or been in danger because of my decision. Flying solo is the safest thing, not for myself, but for others."

He turned away from the old man.

"I don't know how you know my name, but if you try and stop me from leaving, I will disable you. I have no time to talk."

Gav Mortis
May 2nd, 2002, 12:27:22 PM
"Then when you are through, give my regards to Fire; for you will not be returning if you are to be as dosile as her." Under the hood, his face twisted into a grim smile, he neared once more.

Rama
May 2nd, 2002, 01:31:06 PM
:: Suddenly the old man was pushed down and Rama Sha appeared from behind him. ::

"Get out of here Gramps......I got buisness to attend to here."

:: He kicked the cane away from the old man as he lay on the ground. He turned back to Sage. "

"Hey sage...good speech in the bar......but Im done talking."

:: With that Rama swung his fist up landing a punch right into Sage's gut. The knuckles impacted on very bottom of Sage's rib cage in the center. The Punch knocked the wind of sage and he gasped for breath. He doubled over grabbing his gut, and Rama brings his other had down across his face knocking him to the ground. As Sage lay on the ground he began to feel the heavt boots of Rama kicking him in the head. ::

Miryan no Trunks
May 2nd, 2002, 02:49:42 PM
*It had been a beautiful day up until a short while ago.. The sun had been gleaming down upon the streets of the city, and vendors had their delightful smelling wares out to be puchased by the occassional passerby.. But then, literally out of the blue, a thick barrage of black clouds formed, and began dumping their cargo down onto the people below.*

*And it wasn't even a Nice rain.. It smelled of chemicals, and left his skin feeling oily in the few places that weren't covered by his trenchcoat, or other clothing.. However, his thoughts on the matter were quickly drowed out by the presence of another Sith rather close by.. It was Master Rama, and from the feeling of it, he was beating a Jedi bloody.. Picking up his pace, MnT took long strides to quickly reach where the two were, and upon arrival, began chuckling lightly.. He recognized the Jedi Master Sage Hazzard from holovids and information files on known Jedi, and to see him on the ground, his face nearly being caved in from the force of Rama's boot, was rather amusing.. When he spoke, he continued to watch the Jedi, knowing full well that Rama would keep hmself focused on his victim, even when responding..*

... Greetings Master Rama.. Finding ways to enjoy yourself in spite of this foul weather, I see?

Tempist Opps
May 2nd, 2002, 05:49:15 PM
Power. Power is what all want. Power is what few have. Power is in many forms... Tempist wanted all of them. He had been looking for jedi masters to fight for a good while, due to his beating some of the more prominent knights as the rank of desciple. He had heard rumors of the master Sage Hazzard lurking around here, and he planned on abusing that fact. Apparently, he was too late with his discovery, as Master Rama was busy bashing his head in already, with Vega and his own master, MnT, on hand as well. Ah well, it'll be fun anyway. he thought to himself.

"Mind if I join in?"

Darth Lynch
May 2nd, 2002, 05:53:54 PM
Busy one was he.

Busy was the one known as Rama Sha.

Having followed his fellow Sith Empire council member here it seemed Rama was in a mood for trouble. Or had Sage brought it upon himself? Go looking for evil and you may find that which you seek.

If you lived or not would be the question.

Folding his arms he tapped his fingers against the side of his black cloak watching the event occur before him. Had this been what the Jedi known as Sage wanted? Right now it certainly did not appear things were going well for him. Being surrounded by Sith each skilled was proving this action taken by Sage to be highly unwise. Already he was being beaten down by one Sith Master.

The Jedi Master had guts.

But on the battlefield it was brains that meant survival.

Slayn Cloak
May 2nd, 2002, 06:31:04 PM
There were so many auras in one area, it seemed to Slayn that they were all piled upon one another; That was until he stumbled upon all these masters and realized the auras were just large. One of these was very different it was light, it was familiar. As Slayn got closer the others noticed him and one seemed particularly enthused it was, Jeseth’s master. This couldn’t yet be told for sure, he had only once seen a holo image of this man shown to him through his inprinting. He wouldn’t have imagined that Gav Mortis was an old man. This must had only been a case of mistaken identity. None the less Slayn approached the old man. Once next to him he heard one of the Sith speak the name hazzard, His mothers name-sake...

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2002, 10:51:29 PM
The Jedi Master smiled as the boot dug into his face. He had just gotten what he wanted...

Sage still held his lightsabre. He ignited it and twisted his hand to make it slash Rama's back. Using that time of confusion and suffering for the Sith, Sage slammed the hilt into the back of his knee, the leg easily bending from the massive strike. Sage grabbed the ankle with his free hand. He twisted his body enough to hook his leg around the other ankle. The Jedi Leg pushed on Sith leg and Rama was forced to a crouch. Still holding the ankle he pulled it towards him, moving his head as he did. The Sith Master was busy maintaing balance so the Jedi managed to roll to freedom. He got to his feet quickly, holding his ignited sabre.

"You will surely die."

Miryan no Trunks
May 2nd, 2002, 11:44:03 PM
... Eventually..

*Before the Jedi Master could even respond, he was barraged by the combined force energy of a rather powerful push, the attack crashing him head-first, hard into the brick wall behind.. As he dropped to his knees and shook his head, Hazzard looked up at the Sith Lord who had attacked him..*

... But not today, at least.. Not for him..

*As if to punctuate the end of his sentance, MnT's two sabers, Life in the right, Death in the left, simultaneously ignit, the grey and purple blades adding their glow to the alley's contours and angles..*

... So just think of it this way Jedi.. You'll finally become one with the force..

*Grinning wickedly, the Sith Lord prepared himself physically and mentally, stretching out his focus through the force, so that whatever the Jedi tried, would be quickly seen, and easily defended against..*

Sage Hazzard
May 2nd, 2002, 11:51:13 PM
Sage smiled as he rose to his feet.

"Come at me you vile pig. If you are so sure of you're skill, then face me one to one. You stand at a distance like a worm, safe from harm."

Miryan no Trunks
May 3rd, 2002, 12:00:52 AM
... A vile pig indeed.. You Are the witty one, Aren't you Jedi? And If I'm not mistaken, you're no less the worm than I, simply standing there yourself..

*He did not move, save to bring himself into a defensive stance.. This battle could be fun, but he was not about to go to the offense yet.. If Master Rama wanted the Jedi for himself, it was best that he were given chance to fully make that claim.. But if the Jedi came for Him, MnT would Gladly take up the fight..*

... Besides, I am sure enough of my skill to know that I had best take what advantages I can when fighting you.. You can come at Me..

Sage Hazzard
May 3rd, 2002, 12:33:19 AM
"Not yet, little one. First, I'll cause trouble for you while I deal with this one...." refering to Rama.

Sage spotted numerous trashcans in the nearby alley. With a wave of the hand three went hurling towards MnT. The lids came off before hitting him, sending trash into his face as the containers approached crashing into him......

OOC - Let's let Rama make the next fight post against me, since he made the first strike and realisticly, would have an easy chance to engage me again. But you can block the cans, etc.

Miryan no Trunks
May 3rd, 2002, 01:03:27 AM
*The cans moved fast, even faster than he was able to react, which was saying something.. By the time he was able to throw up a quick force shield, a good deal of garbage had already hit his face, as well as the first of the cans crashing against his chest.. The can was no problem, as it dented around his strong frame, and the garbage itself was not much more than an annoyance.*

*Hearing the other cans clatter to the ground at his feet, MnT kept the shield up, while wiping at his face to remove the rather pungeant remains of what must have been a nice chicken dinner a week ago..*

.. What IS it with you Jedi, and throwing Garbage around? It reminds me of apes and Their projectiles of choice..

OOC: Absolutely =) I wasn't planning on actually fighting until Rama had posted anyways ^_^

Rama
May 3rd, 2002, 09:28:27 AM
:: Rama got up and dusted himself off. ::

"Now Now.....that's not Jedi talk is it?"

:: Rama Turned and pulled out his saber. The red blade exploded from the saber. It was the one Athena had given him. ::

"Let's dance."

Gav Mortis
May 3rd, 2002, 10:18:19 AM
Slowly the long, wooden staff rolled over the soggy, fithy mud over to were the crippled old form lay until it once again rested in his pale hand. With seemingly great difficult, the old man lifted his rickety body up to his previous bent over standing position. He looked about him cautiously, there were some doing battle, others standing close, watching and deciding not to stay in harm's way, the old figure hobbled over to the other side of the street where he sat on a low wall. With his hood still drawn over his forehead, hiding most of his face, he sat, clasping onto the walking staff. Breathing heavily, watching as events unfolded.

Jared Mriad
May 3rd, 2002, 01:27:55 PM
An interesting moment to study fighting techniques and skills.. Jared thouht to himself, watching the fight below his perch on a building between the Jedi Master, Lord Rama, and Lord Miryan. Force tension few between the fighting trio, Jared could sence it rather well.

"Interesting.." He whispered out, momentarily breaking his watch on the fight to the elder who was also watching the fight. After a moment he returned his gaze to the fight and planned after a while to jump in if need be. Or rather, if want needed.

Tempist Opps
May 3rd, 2002, 02:47:56 PM
Tempist watched as many gathered,most likley with a similar intent...beat back the boredom by beating down a jedi. Tempist rested his hand on the hilt of Infinity, and waited for the right moment....

Sage Hazzard
May 4th, 2002, 12:30:21 AM
Sage smirked.

"What would you know about the Jedi? All of you Sith act like you have such devine insight on us. You're confidence will be you're downfall."

He starting sprinting for the Sith Master. They're sabres splashed together in a magnificent display of color. Sage started with high attacks following by low attacks, then repeating the pattern. All were blocked by the trained swordmanship skill of the Sith. Finally, an advantage came.

Sage swung hard low and to the left, Rama's right foot. As he came under the sabre to block it, Sage pushed on top. The twisted and hunched back of the Sith made his left shoulder dip. The Jedi jumped sideways, over the shoulder, spinning 360 in the air. When he approached 180, his back rolled over the shoulder. When he stopped, he was behind the Sith, facing him from behind. Not having time to bring his sabre up to stab him in the back, the Jedi Master gave him a hard knee in the back. As the Sith lurched forward by the blow, the Jedi followed with a Force push, sending him several meters away, flying through the air.

"Dancing would imply enjoyment on you're behalf. I do not play, Sith. You would be well advised to take me seriously."

Vega Van-Derveld
May 4th, 2002, 02:16:14 AM
It seemed that the party had started somewhere. The Force presences were acting like boons, beacons in the city that pulsed with a vibrant radiance. To Vega, they were like hails; silent calls to the location of the one whom he was seeking.

It was apparent from the vigorous interaction that was taking place that other Sith had gotten to Sage first, however this would not deter him. He flipped down off of the roof and began jogging towards the battle at hand. Within a second, he picked up the pace to Force speed. After only a minute or so, the blur before him halted and he was left with a view of Lord Miryan, Master Rama and a Sith Warrior, Mriad.

A deep grin creased into his lips. From his hip Seraphim lifted and span in a sharp arc, the bright yellow beam coursing out of its sanctuary with a snap-hiss. The white core flared in the daylight as Vega hooked it up into a vertical hold.

Then, without any warning, Vega entered the carnage. He charged forward at Sage from behind and swept his left hand outwards sending the Jedi to the floor with a violent Force push. It was as Sage rolled back onto his feet that the Sith impacted with him, driving his saber downwards in an impaling stab, his foot connecting with the man's ribcage as he did so.

Rama
May 5th, 2002, 11:48:31 AM
:: As Rama fell forward he rolled into a ball a sumersaulted out and then sprng back to his feet. His back still turned to the Jedi the sprang upwards, corkscrewed in mid air and landed near the now fallen Jedi, that Vega was standing over. ::

Sage Hazzard
May 5th, 2002, 11:58:51 PM
Sage brought his lightsabre up in a circular motion, intercepting the blade and pushing it to his right. As the two sabres locked the Jedi Master reached out with his left hand. His right hand stayed on the hilt, keeping the blades hovering over him. The Jedi let out with a Force Push that sent Vega flying off him.

All this ended seconds after Rama landed. The Jedi tumbled over to him, getting to his feet right before connecting sabres. He slashed low at the Sith's legs, then head, then legs. A stalemate.

He flipped back. Just in time to meet a blow from Vega. He arched his sabre over his head, blocking without looking at the stab towards his spine. He rolled forward after making contact and found himself in an ackward position.... between two very experienced Sith. He sprung to his feet. His sight went in front of him to behind him, keeping track of his two enemies.

Tempist Opps
May 6th, 2002, 03:37:59 PM
The time seemed right. Tempist sprung to life, leaping into the fray. He augmented his natural speed with force energy, increasing his speed 3 fold. He gave a horrificly fast left hook to Sage's ribs, followed with a lightning quick flipkick.

Lady Vader
May 6th, 2002, 03:38:29 PM
*LV stood on the outskirts of the open plain holding the battling trio, watching, waiting. She had been in the Bar & Grill when the Jedi known as Sage had begun his zealous speech. It had intrigued her to listen to how he wanted to singlehandedly destroy the Sith, or any Dark Sider for that matter. And somehow, she had found the whole prospect amusing. Even she was not suicidal enough to go seeking out a dozen Jedi. Oh, it would be fun of course, but coming out of the battle unscathed or alive even would have been a challenge.*

*While she had been standing there, watching, she had heard what the Jedi had said about the Sith having divine insight on the Jedi. She shook her head minutely. She would be the first to say she did not know everything about the Jedi. But she knew enough to survive against them, and to slay some.*

*If anything, it was this Jedi that appeared over-confident in his quest. To go seeking a fight with several Sith, and alone at that. Yes, maybe there was bravery in it, but there was also rash foolishness. Obviously, the man was insane.*

Miryan no Trunks
May 6th, 2002, 06:36:06 PM
*As the battle ensued, MnT simply stood there, waiting for the most opportune moment to strike.. It would simply not do to suddenly jump into the melee, just in time to strike down an ally with a misplaced saber swing. A few moments passed, and without warning, he leapt forwards, the time had come.*

*The Jedi had been turning in battle watching the opponents who were openly attacking him, and at present, he was facing away from MnT. On the other side, Tempist had just attacked with what sounded like a rather powerful punch, and from the looks of it, was about to bring his assault into the air. There was no better opportunity to attack, as MnT rushed in, both sabers crashing down towards the Jedi in an X from behind.. How he would deal with both this, and his apprentice's attacks, would be interesting, and most likely, very bloody...*

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2002, 02:07:05 AM
The punch was blocked by Sage's right forearm, the kick however was not. It hit him squarely in the jaw. Rolling with the punch, and getting a split-second insight from the Force, he flipped back, using the blow to aid him.

MnT had swung just as Tempist's strike had sent the Jedi Master flying. As he missed the Jedi Master, the Jedi relized what had happened. He'd excaped death by inches.

Hit the floor on his feet, he went into a sweeping crouch. He took out MnT's legs with a sweep by his right leg. The Sith was too busy recovering from his failed attack and trying not to kill Tempist with a follow through to evade the sweep. As Sage came out of the sweep he launched into Tempist's stomach. His head slammed into the Sith's gut and drove him backwards somewhere near 6 meters. Sage came to his knees from the diving strike and started to get up.....

OOC - Tempist, you didn't mention igniting you're sabre. So I thought I could get in the strike. Hope it doesn't seem unrealistic.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 7th, 2002, 12:05:02 PM
From no where, Vega's boot collided with Sage, sending the Jedi full circle onto his back. Jumping forward quickly, he skidded down into a crouch, driving his bent elbow into the gut of the lightsider. His arm snapped downwards then, flicking Seraphim's tip towards Sage's face with astonishing speed.

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2002, 02:10:46 PM
After getting hit in the stomach, his body rocked forward. Afterwards, he rocked back. Rocking back and pushing himself back at the same time, he thrusted his feet above his head, attempting to tumble back. The sabre of Vega's missed it's mark because of this but found a new one. It slashed a long, deep cut into the Jedi Master's back.

As Sage continued to tumble, hitting the ground with his knees, he didn't know the graveness of his injury. He swung his sabre down ontop of Vega's. The sabres locked and Seraphim's blade scorched the ground. Easing off with his right hand but gripping the hilt with his left, Sage sent a backhand across Vega's jaw, sending him rolling to the ground. The Jedi popped up to strike on the fallen Sith.... when he felt the sting in his back.

He fell to his knees, feeling the pain. The sabre had missed his spinal cord but still gave the Jedi a sharp pain that would be unbearable without his pain reducing, Jedi teachings. Gritting his teeth, he got to one knee, but still couldn't stand fully yet. The Light Side got to work to reduce the pain and heal the cut a fraction of the way but the final result was not nearly close enough. The Jedi Master swung his sabre to the front and kept it there, attempting to ward of any attacks.

Rama
May 7th, 2002, 03:02:09 PM
:: Rama jumped back and stood off from the action. He deactivated his saber and simply crossed his arm and watched. ::

Lady Vader
May 7th, 2002, 08:04:37 PM
*LV saw Rama stand back from the fight, and motioned for him to come over to stand with her. He hesitated a moment, and then walking over, still keeping an eye on the battle, he came to stand with her.*

*She gestured towards the Jedi.*

How long has he been at this?

Rama
May 9th, 2002, 04:01:21 PM
Not long........

:: Rama contiuned to watch. ::

.........I bowed out of this. I could just see it if he gets out of here alive. Bragging it takes three Sith to take him down. I should have just killed him instead of playing with him, but It's to late to go back now."

Tempist Opps
May 9th, 2002, 04:23:24 PM
ooc: no problem, it's fine
ic:
Tempist landed with a loud thud, and stood back up, completely enraged. He focused his anger into even more speed, and ran twards the jedi. He lept high into the air, making use of his natural muscles, and landed next to Sage. Sage was amazingly fast, but Tempist had caught him completely off guard. He lashed out with his claws, and doug them deep into the jedi Master's fore-arm, ripping into the muscles.

Master Yurza
May 10th, 2002, 05:32:59 PM
::Yurza stood a ways back, hiding in the shadows. He had been there the whole time. He was waitng for the most opportune time to strike. He had heard that this Sage had been training his brother and he wondered what kinda impression it would make on Shade to see his master beaten down. So for now the young Sith warrior sat and waited::

Lady Vader
May 10th, 2002, 07:01:26 PM
*She chuckled, giving Rama a side glance.*

Three Sith? Yes, but did he specify Apprentice or Master? I doubt even he would leave the battle ground unscathed if he were to go up against three fully trained Sith Masters.

*She eyed the Jedi.*

His actions are so different from your average Jedi. He goes seeking adventure, a fight, even to the point of destroying himself. And don't Jedi preserve life? And there is so much unbridled anger in him! You can almost taste it from where we stand! It's very odd...

Almost like the man has turned into a complete wacko...

*She saw Rama give her a funny look. She shrugged. So the word "wacko" wasn't an especially technical term, but it fit the bill. Especially the way this Jedi was acting.*

Malice Draclau
May 10th, 2002, 08:56:29 PM
Coming up from behind LV and Rama was a huge blue creature walking on all fours. Upon reaching LV side the creature stood to his full 9ft tall height. It was none other then the demon sith knight Malice. He had felt the huge energies clashing, and like a moth to fire he was attracted here. Glancing first at the fight he then tilted his head down nd to the side, looking at Lady vader.

* Your not going to join the fun Mistress. It is not like you to just stand to the side and watch*

Malice then kept his attention on the fighting. He too would enter the fray.....when he felt like it. His taste for blood was boiling up inside him.

Sage Hazzard
May 11th, 2002, 12:04:39 AM
Sage slashed over at Tempist with his free hand, which happened to hold his lightsabre. After feeling a twinge through the Force, he'd made the adjustment out of intuition. Him being a believer a firm believer in the Unifying Force.

As Tempist dug into his muscles, the Jedi Master sliced at his shoulder. Gushing blood poured from the Sith. The Jedi Master then flung his forearm to the side, which Tempist was still grasping. The Sith was tossed into the air, away, and to the ground.

Feeling more able, the Jedi stood more erect, but not fully. Clearly hunched over he held the sabre in his good hand. His other arm now being temporarily impaired.

"Your time is running out Sith. I shall clense the Force of your vile existance," he said, directed at no one and everyone.

Malice Draclau
May 11th, 2002, 12:50:50 AM
The Demon's ears twitched as he heard the jedi known as Sage speak. Malice instantly began drawing on the darkside.....letting the black aura gather around him.

*Why hello again Sage. It would seem fate has given me another chance at you......seeing as how our first encounter was never finished. Tell me.....do you remember this.....*

With that Said Malice reached out with his hands, as well as the force. his mind fully focused on the task at hand, the knight started to mutter a few words. To those not familiar with the language, it was a tounge spoken only when envoking a sith spell. Sith sorcery, an ancient art that Malice had been intrested in for quite a while. As he chanted a few choice words, a breeze suddenly blew past everyone present.

The winds made another pass, this time much stronger. Within a few moments, gusts of winds were swhirling around the demon sith. With his force grasp firmly on the winds Malice went a step further with the spell, the winds now began to combine, each different gust coming together, intertwining with one another seeming to form one large entity. Soon a figure could be made out.....it was long and resembled that of a snake, or in myth and lore a serpent as it is better known. Malice looked down at Sage, with his brothers out of the way it was the perfect time to attack....wouldn't want to accidently hit one of his own.

*Let us see how well you fair this time jedi*

With a motion of his hand the wind serpent went racing towards the jedi. The winds quickly blew past the other sith, violent gusts hitting the jedi already.....in only a matter of seconds the serpent would be on the jedi, pummeling him with powerful hits from blasts of wind. Malice still stood next to Lady Vader and Rama, watching....waiting to see what his creation, what his.....pet would do to the jedi.

Tempist Opps
May 11th, 2002, 06:09:07 AM
Tempist closed his eyes, and used the one thing he had posessed from birth; his ability to shift. His wound seemed to liquify, and then close up again. It still hurt like an open, infected wound, but atleast now he wouldn't bleed to death. He focused on the pain, and drew energy from it. He began storing that energy up, and waiting for the best time to leap into the fray again. An old 'aquaintance' (sp?) of his, Malice, was having some fun with the jedi at the moment, so he simply decided to watch and wait again.

Sage Hazzard
May 11th, 2002, 10:42:33 AM
Sage had his back turned as the increasingly strong gusts whipped at his feet. Slowly he turned, but too late. The serpent slammed into him, sending him into a wall of a nearby establishment.

The wind creature pounded at his ribs, threatening to bruise or break them. Then, under the excellerated thinking process that comes when in distress, Sage had an idea. An old teaching at the Academy. He'd used it once before in previous fights and training spars. Never had he used it on such a life and death scale.

Drawing in on himself, tapping into the Force, he began the process. All this was, was energy. Kenetic energy put to work and transformed into motion. It made wind. If he could draw out the mechanical energy in the gusts, and absorb them.... And that's what he started to do. Although his full knowledge of this practice was not fully expertised. What occured as a result was a lowered pressure in the winds apon him, making them dissipate and die out. Also, he was left with the side effect of this skill....

Many believed that absorbing energy was of the Dark Side. When absorbed, it becomes stored in the body. Then it can be used to strengthen abilities through the Force. Manipulation of the Force like this was surely believed to be the way of the Dark Side. However, Sage was desperate, and never bought into those silly old wives talkes anyhow.... noted however that if not released soon, the energy would consume him from the inside out.

Using his new strength through this, he used it to excellerate the pain reducing he had gotten underway. Also, he lashed out his hand, grasping at air.... but Malice rose in the air and was flung backwards, into a building.... just as Sage was.

Rolling over to a bent over position, then onto a knee, then into a low hunch, the Jedi Master smiled weakly. Not exactly how he planned this crusade to go, but it'd do.

OOC - If there are any qualms about my post, please voice your opinions, and I'll do my best to satisfy them. I got this skill idea from "I, Jedi", which features Corran Horn doing the same things.

Malice Draclau
May 11th, 2002, 08:05:52 PM
OOC: Well i for one have a problem with it.......nah just joke. It looks ok to me.

IC: Malice had hit the wall full on, crashing right through it and landing hard on the floor. Standing the demon shook his head.....looking back at his wings he felt them, making sure they were still in good use. Looking forward's Malice stepped through the hole he had created, the demon sith spread his wings and with a few flaps he landed right by his fellow sith whom were fighting the jedi.

Looking around Malice stood where he was. He had gotten his turn and would now wait and let one of his brethren attack next. Who knows, maybe now they would each take a whack at the jedi, each sith going in making one attack and then let another join in. Either way, this jedi was not going to make it through this fight.

Master Yurza
May 12th, 2002, 10:07:15 AM
::Yurza saw his chance and took it. He had been sitting there, waiting for the right moment to strike and there it was. Yurza threw his hand out to use a Force push. He then jumped to the ground, from his high perch and landed in front of the Jedi and drew his lightsaber. The blue blade released a snap-hiss as he ignited the weapon::

"Come on....let's dance."

Sage Hazzard
May 12th, 2002, 11:30:24 PM
Sage skidded along the ground on his chest.

"I've never danced little one. Perhaps you should exchange your ballet lessons for a martial arts class."

His injuries still great, he didn't move quickly. However, his pain was subsiding through the Light Side of the Force. As quickly as he was able, he came to a crouch with the aid of his hand.

"Let's fight."

Reaching out his hand in a tiger formation, he called apon the Force. The sith felt his throat being squeezed through the Force. His gravity seemed to excape him as he soon felt weightless, beginning an ascent to the clouds... however, he never left the ground. Sage released the grip, his power dwindling through his mulitiple tasking of the Force. Stopping bleeding, stopping pain, staying alert, choking, it all became too hard. He released the grip but lunged forward with his sabre. The point leading at a slight angle towards the man's head. Just as his air was returning, Yurza would be forced to defend himself in time.

OOC - I assumed you were behind me, then force pushed be forward, then jumped in front. Meaning I'd be on my stomach. Hope that's how you imagined it. :)

Tempist Opps
May 13th, 2002, 03:08:41 PM
Tempist lept back into the fight again, emediatley starting off with a flying kick to Sage's ribs. He then flipped to his feet again, and ignited Infinity, his black bladed longsaber. He brought it up to defend himself against the now anoyed jedi.

Gav Mortis
May 13th, 2002, 03:52:38 PM
Silently the old man had sat, he seemed weary, hunched over, almost leaning against the staff about which his long, thin hands were wrapped. It didn't look like he was paying attention to all that was going on, although he was and the zealous attitude of the Jedi may indeed cost him his life. The man bowed his head in reflection, it shook from side to side slightly. Such a waste of life; Jedi, Dark Jedi and those that abused the name Sith, regardless they all dedicate their lives to a cause that is in itself a paradox. Light cannot exist without Dark and vice-versa; however, that is not to say neither have to exist. A galaxy without this petty conflict, that would be peace.

The rain still battered the dark, glistening ground relentlessly. Yet it wasn't particularly cold for this time of year, that would soon change though. The old man brought the walking staff closer to him, with his head still bowed he began to whisper almost inaudibly. Even if the bystanders did hear him, they wouldn't understand a word of it. It was an ancient tongue of his ancestors, that of his family and would've been lost had he not dedicated most of his adolescent towards life deciphering it.

<CENTER>"Uteda crayote kadelli
Ecumdo stoura eka
S'hiracht teda-sheras
Uthar dayote acutoum"</CENTER>

Despite the moderate climate, his breath crept from his lips and into the air in a thin mist. Upon repeating the last two lines over and over again; "S'hiracht teda-sheras, Uthar dayote acutoum," he noticed how the drops of rain solidified immediately as they splashed from the top of the old wooden staff. Notably, down the rest of his walking aid, there were thin, shimmering ice formations where the rain had solidified as it trickled down the wood. Gradually, his incantation was beginning to take effect.

Sage Hazzard
May 14th, 2002, 02:15:31 AM
Sage was oblivious to the incantation for the moment. Once it was finished, it was certain he'd regret his single mindedness.

For the moment, he had just been attacked. The assult on him stopped his own against Yurza. Spinning to face Tempist, clutching his ribs with his free hand. He swung viciously at his head(blocked), then his feet(blocked), then his mid-section. The last strike was the most powerful by far. The odd position the Sith had to take to defend against the strike caused him to lose the upper hand. His balance was broken as Sage's sabre smacked his towards his body. It sends him stumbling back. Aiding slightly in a half Force push, the Jedi Master sent the Sith fully to his feet.

Spinning around he slashed again at Yurza with renewed strength. He was tiring but new resolve burnt deep in the Jedi.... as he struck out at Yurza he for the first time noted his sabre was frosting over....

Rama
May 14th, 2002, 12:31:26 PM
"Where is the sport in that LV? You couldn't enjoy the sight of his blood....the smell and taste of it. It's be over so quickly and couldn't be saviored as death should be."

:: Rama bit his lips slightly after finishing ::

Master Yurza
May 14th, 2002, 12:32:27 PM
::Yurza brought his blade up just in time to block the blow that came at him. Sage may have been weakening, but he was stilll as strong as ever to the young Sith Warrior::

::As Yurza batted Sage's blade away he brought his left leg up and swung it at him, but quickly put it down as he slipped. When Yurza looked down and saw the ground freezing over his face twisted in a look of surprise::

"What's this?"

Slayn Cloak
May 14th, 2002, 04:34:27 PM
Slayn was now very unsure of his first guess; Never the less he followed the old man as it started to chant in some unfamiliar tongue. He sat and watched as ice formed on a stick, at that he knew this couldn’t be just a simple man. Slayn decided to speak to the man whom he believes to be his father’s master. He spoke of course in the way that was natural for him; Not in the vocal and crude way of most, this way his will could be heard in any tongue; for it was understood by that person’s mind and not their ears. He had to be carful in his questioning, this man was powerful. His words came softly and polite, without bias, prejudice or angst. His words came to this man as a breeze beguiling him and lighting his mood.

“Are you the one Jeseth calls teacher, for I am his creation and if so, am in your service. He has named me Slayn Cloak; I’m the keeper of shadow and his sovereign son.”

Slayn stood still watching the others battle one meaningless jedi. Some he had fought, and even crushed, but among this battle there are notables. Slayn began to think as he watched awaiting his answer: This shall be a good chance to learn weaknesses, and strengths alike.

Malice Draclau
May 14th, 2002, 09:29:03 PM
Malice stood on the side, waiting for his chance to once again jump in. His attention was distracted howevr when he felt something cold land on his head. As he reached up to see what it was, he same cold substance fell on his hand.

*Hmmm....looks like snow. Now where did that come from*

Looking around Malice could find noone able to do that while in battle, however as he looked behind him he spotted teo possible targets. One he knew as Slayn cloak.

( Could he have done this......nah)

Malice then looked to his companion, an old man. Very old by the looks of it. Athough his force signature could be read quite clear, and Malice knew who it was.

(Now i wonder where has he been all this time. I thought he was dead)

The tall demon walked over to the two, making cracks witin the ground as it slowly became hard from the frost. Upon reaching them Malice bends down and whispers so only Slayn, the old man and himself could hear what was being said.

*Excuse me, but would you by any chance be the one known as Gav Mortis. The one that was a member of TSO.....and might still be a member*

Malice as pretty sure it was him, but better to ask first........just to make sure.

Darth Lynch
May 15th, 2002, 01:17:54 PM
So there was another one wise in the ways of the ancient spells here besides him. Not that he knew the one spell that this old one appeared to be casting but taking a view of his shape, the staff held and the change in the weather it looked as if this one was at least slightly knowledgeable in the ability to control aspects of the weather or climate around him. The words were puzzling enough a mystery. If nothing else it meant the man had some capabilities many force wielders lacked sorely. Too few knew the mystic arts of their religion and many a times the Sith Master had been asked or begged to instruct many Sith the arts of the dark side. It almost made him smirk in grim amusement how some of them reacted and almost child like gathered around the stranger having sensed the older mans hand in the spectacle before them.

The Siths green eyes shined and stared at the staff the man held looking for any Sith runes marked into its sides as the one he possessed back at his abode. The view was soon obstructed as Slayin moved into the Siths line of sight causing the chaos Sith to scoff in contempt.

There was something familiar about this one he knew. He had met him or been in the same room as the man once or twice before although he could not place it currently. It did not matter. If the man was a simple dabbler in the old spell ways or one that specialized in the lone field of weather as some Jedi did it bothered him not. Few had recently been able to truly dedicate or become wise in the force spell capability in the last few years, he himself could name only a few Sith. It was a pity indeed.

All would be revealed in time and he would keep alert as the continuing match before them came unraveled, also an close watch would be on the chanting man to see if there was far more bite to his capabilities than he let on. If the man was able to do far more than surely he was also wise enough to know not to let those who shouldn't know how powerful you were. Not unless the time was right.

Too many Sith were around the Jedi for him to leave intact. There was a chance for him to survive yes of course but unless cunning and insightful if not strongly in tuned with the force Sage really had no chance to continue draw breath before the day was done. For now the chaotic Sith Master continued to do what he had done since he first arrived, watch, listen and wait.

Tempist Opps
May 15th, 2002, 04:29:14 PM
Still standing, Tempist gave a sharp kick to Sage's back, letting his tail follow in suit, which would hit him with more force than his foot.

Sage Hazzard
May 17th, 2002, 01:21:30 AM
The foot hit his back, right where he'd been cut... Luckily for Sage, his pain reducing had worked almost fully. Meaning, he could continue now without being hampered.

Whipping his hand around him as he turned, he caught the tail with his strong hand. Pulling on it, he pulled Tempist in as well. He slashed his ribs with his sabre, cutting close to the actual bones but the Sith pulled away enough to not be cut in half, or gravely injured. Letting his sabre continue on it's path, but lifting his right hand from it, he gave Tempist a backhand that sent him hard to the ground.

"Now you've made me ang--" his sentence stopped and dead silence filled the air.

His emotions were boiling. While trying to silence them, he snapped his head to the old man.

"Stop that, now."

Not allowing the man enough time to comply, he reeled back his sabre hand. Snapping it forward, he sent the sabre flying towards the old man like a boomerang...

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 02:17:37 AM
*-... And was caught offguard by a sudden enslaught(sp?) of force lightning.*

*Apparantly, as he'd been standing off to the side, MnT had also been gathering and charging the energies of the attacks into his hands and arms. Quickly, he'd found himself shocked, not only at how much quicker he was able to prepare the attack than when he'd first learned it, but also at how much energy he was able to store, without the neccessity for release becoming overwhelming. It had only been about 40-45 seconds since he started, but that was still 30-35 seconds longer than he'd lasted the first time attempting the technique*

*Having waited for the Jedi to drop his guard, MnT finally unleashed the attack, blinding white tendrills of lightning launching out from his hands, crossing in an instant- the distance between him and Sage, and burning their way across and into the flesh of his opponent.*

*The air was saturated with the crackling sounds of the attack, as well as the numerous short hisses of snow being melted and evaporated by the dancing flashes of light. Smoke began rising from the numerous deep burns that trailed across the Jedi's flesh like the path of a snake. MnT knew this wouldn't be enough to kill Sage, and in all honesty, he didn't Want to kill him right now.. Just make him hurt alot, and from the sound of the peircing screams escaping his likely blistering throat, he had accomplished that much..*

*Sparing some of the energy he had gathered for the lightning in case he needed to suddenly defend with a push or whatever, MnT stopped the lightning, and stepped back. Now all he had to do was watch the smoking form of the Jedi, and prepare mentally for whatever Sage could throw at him..*

Gav Mortis
May 17th, 2002, 11:36:38 AM
Twice had Gav been approached in a short space of time. His attention was mainly focused on the intricacy involved in the incantation rolling off his tongue. But it wasn't just a simple matter of words, many ancient spells can be conducted similarly through the manipulation of the Force. Yet the actual sounds of the words had properties which help focus the mind of the caster, producing optimum results. Although he had heard the words of both Dark-Siders, his level of concentration would be broke if he replied to them, it would sever the delicate bond he had formed with the Force.

He didn't answer the two and instead delved mentally deeper into the complexity of the spell; there was a great deal involved in such ancient incantations, they could be controlled or manipulated to great degrees yet alternatively, can be specified to the most intricate level. This all depends on the source of the spell, namely Gav. He wanted to show Sage how simple it is to get lost in your emotions and in this case; the Jedi was angry and was beginning to let his negative, hurtful feelings get the better of him. If one is going to use feelings such as anger, hatred and aggression, then in order to use it to their advantage, they must have a degree of control over these emotions. Otherwise, there is the risk of being enslaved and betrayed by one's own emotions to the death.

"S'hiracht teda-sheras," He quietly continued. "Uthar dayote acutoum."

Now the air was cold and crisp, refreshing to breath, yet it can cause breathing difficulties amongst those who lack fitness. The snow was now beginning to thicken on the ground, yet these cold conditions were only applicable to an area about two hundred metres in diameter, yet the effects were harsh. It was beginning to affect the combatants, slipping and sliding, occasionally losing their balance. As the Sith slipped further into his workings, the sounds of all going on around him soon became ambient, background noise.

Just as he was bringiong the incantation to an end, there was a mild distrubance in the Force immediatly accompanied by an imminent sense of danger. With eyes still closed, the old man held out his hand and the lightsaber that was hurtling towards him picked up speed, it rotated faster and just before it touched him, was deactivated and slapped into the palm of his hand.

Oddly, he didn't react to the Jedi's actions, instead, he maintained his focus on what he was doing, ready to unleash the product of his efforts when needed. Slowly, the long, bony fingers wrapped tightly around the Jedi's weapon, white knuckles showing through the thinly stretched, pale skin.

Master Yurza
May 17th, 2002, 12:34:57 PM
::Yurza stopped dead in his tracks. He had been about to thrust his saber into the Jedi's chest when he saw the old man respond to Sage's action. He stood and stared. He then backed off and deactivated his lightsaber::

::Yurza walked over to his master, MnT::

"Master...do you know who that old man is?"

Sage Hazzard
May 17th, 2002, 01:59:57 PM
The lightning had scortched his clothing, his body, and now threatened to kill him. The fact he had no Lightsabre to absorb the bolts was a fact which didn't have time to eerk him. However, he was displeased at the fact he had slipped on the ice. Now on his backside.

"Enough!"

The Jedi had calmed his emotions enough to focus his energies.

Slowly the Force Lighting seemed to stop and hover around Sage's outstretched hand. Soon, like a lightning rod, all bolts hit it but didn't dissipate. They stayed, fully intact, floating in dead space. Then, as Sage opened his eyes again, the energy flew back at MnT, hitting him full on in the chest.

OOC - In case anyone asks... it's a real skill. :D

Miryan no Trunks
May 17th, 2002, 03:17:15 PM
OOC: That's cool ^_^

IC: *Turning towards his apprentice, MnT shook his head. It as obvious the man had some rather impressive power inside him, but through looks and aura, he resembled no-one he'd ever seen before..*

... No Yurza, I cannot say I-

*Suddenly he was struck by something powerful, burning across his chest as he was tossed back towards the ground behind him.. Realizing in an instant what had happened, MnT was just glad that the Jedi had not been able to reverse too much of his energy before he'd stopped the attack.. Despite the resistance he'd built to the attack, it still hurt a Lot to be on the recieving end of it.. Especially when you aren't expecting it to happen.. He suppossed he could punish Yurza for distracting him, but what would that accomplish? It had been his Own fault for allowing himself to become distracted..*

*Groaning lightly from the pain in his chest as he stood back up, MnT grinned as he kept his attention on the fallen Jedi, glad for a moment, that his boots had such good traction on their soles..*

... Impressive counter, Jedi... I had not imagined such a thing possible until just now.. I will have to be more wary about who on and how long I use the attack from now on.. But nonetheless..

*He went from a dead stand to a dash seemingly without transition, the distance between him and the Jedi closing rapidly. Now came the tricky part.. Stretching his right hand out, he recharged some of the energy he'd saved into a rather powerful force pull. If it worked, he was going to leave a rather painful dent Somewhere on the Jedi's body, with a force aided dura-steel rimmed snap-kick.. And if it didn't, his sabers could be grabbed and ignit in a heartbeat, crossing in an X through the Jedi's body.. After all, why leave the Jedi the advantage of having the same reach, when he had all that time to prepare for the attack?*

Slayn Cloak
May 17th, 2002, 04:40:57 PM
Slayn’s mannerism underwent no change, he instead simply watched. He was almost sure this man was gav, but still was met with no response. Throughout all that was happening people of less power would let their mind wonder, ask questions and stand astounded. Slayn remained mindful of everyone, those who were fighting, or had approached him, and the man. He stood poised awaiting word from this vagabond, ready to aid him, or of course defend himself.

Master Yurza
May 18th, 2002, 10:12:13 AM
::Yuraz stepped back from hs master. He knew he would get his punishment later, but now he coudl maybe reconcile by doing the right tthing and staying out of MnT's way, and fighting when no one else was::

::Yurza jumped up and ignited his lightsaber once again. He stood ready for his next atack when his master was through::

Sage Hazzard
May 18th, 2002, 09:10:23 PM
The kick rattle Sage to the core as he dropped to his knees. Looking up, through oddly frosted over eyelashes, he sneered at MnT.

"Is--"

Sage started shaking, then coughing. Soon, a red splash of blood dripped to the street from his mouth.

"Is that all you've got?"

Tempist Opps
May 18th, 2002, 09:23:20 PM
Tempist reveled in pain, feeling the slash accross his side throb with heat. He picked up a small handful of snow, and pressed it to his side. Amazing amounts of steam flew into the air, and Tempist felt the pain disipating. He looked at his master, fighting the jedi that had just slashed him. He gave a silent smile, and erected a force wall behind Sage, using much of the force energy he had left.

Master, the tool is there for the taking, if you'd like it. Tempist said through the force to MnT.

Miryan no Trunks
May 19th, 2002, 04:35:23 PM
*Grinning at the Jedi Master's form, MnT could not help but hold some respect for him.. It was not often he met an opponent with this much stamina.. *

... Of course not, Sage.. Besides.. I don't believe that You've been giving it your all thus far.. Perhaps I'm overestimating you, but it seems much more likely that you've been saving your energy for a sudden massive attack, while letting us think we're getting the better of you.. I've been saving my strength for when that time comes..

"... Indeed it is, my apprentice, but the chances that Sage did not pick up that message, and then the position of your wall, are fairly slim.. He Is a Jedi Master after all..."

*The psychically transmitted reply wasn't likely to be picked up by anyone who wasn't strong enough mentally to interrupt the tendrills of energy he connected to Tempist's mind with, without him knowing, and he doubted that even a Jedi Master could pull that off.. As for the wall, surely there were other ways to use it, weren't there?*

... But enough of this talk, Jedi.. Shall we continue?

*Pulling himself into a defensive position, MnT kept his mind focused both on his opponent, and the area surrounding them.. After all, he wouldn't want a sudden brick or pipe being pulled down to catch him in the head or anything...*

Lady Vader
May 23rd, 2002, 07:07:52 PM
*LV watched as Gav began his incantaion, and silently lent him her power, to double the attack. But upon seeing the splash of blood from Sage's mouth, she snarled, and pulled back her power, making a move towards the Jedi. She turned to Rama.*

After you?

*She was intent on gutting the Jedi, now weakened from the assault the Sith had given him.*

Sage Hazzard
May 24th, 2002, 12:52:20 AM
Ah.... time to fight dirty.

Sage lunged himself at his legs, wiping them out. As he did, MnT would surely drop his weapon, if he held any. Sage wasn't one to look. After spitting blood out of his mouth, he never looked up afterwards.

Crawling now onto MnT's body, he began an assualt of punches. It was a flurry of assualts as it rocked MnT's body. Sage wasn't aiming. He was trying to beat any inch he touched.

OOC - Not sure if you said you held a lightsabre or not. That's why I just said you would have. But you can say you didn't if you want to, and cut me up a little. :)

Miryan no Trunks
May 24th, 2002, 02:43:51 AM
OOC: Had had my sabers out, but rehooked them before the force lightning, so it's all good ^_^ Also, assumed Sage was sitting on MnT's gut or something for the attack.. so =)

IC: *The movement had been quick, quick enough that MnT hadn't even had time to react, to jump up out of the way, to kick him in the face, Nothing.. And now he was lying there under a rather furious barrage of punches.. How wonderful. Fortunately, his body was developed enough that the tensed muscle alone was taking the majority of the strength, but he still felt the creaking in his bones with every hit. Sage wasn't holding back now, MnT could tell..*

.. All right then, he wants it that way, let him have it..

*Raising his right arm in a shaking manner as if he was going to plead for mercy, MnT waited with each solid punch, for the most appropriate one to effect.. Suddenly, Sage drew his arm far up, and shot it down towards his face.. Perfect.. A sudden, and subtle force push, and the incoming fist was veered off it's course, crashing into, instead of flesh and bone, the concrete ground beneath.*

*The crack that ripped through the simple thud of the punch was rather loud, but the scream that followed was much louder. MnT wasted no time in driving his knees up into Sage's back, and knocking him face-first forward off of his torso, and almost before the Jedi had even landed, he was rolling onto his stomach to get up.. However, the damage done by the enslaught of punches was worse than he expected, as he found it rather difficult to even lift his weight up off the ground.. Something he should have expected, he suppossed, considering how many times Sage had pummeled his shoulders and chest.. So instead, he found he had to draw back onto his knees, and get up that way.. It looked like he'd be relying mostly on his legs for the rest of this fight...*

Sage Hazzard
May 26th, 2002, 11:56:30 PM
Sage rolled off on the ground, clutching his hand. Quickly though, seemingly in a trance, he stood up. Looking back at MnT, he uttered the words.

"No," Sage sent out a Force Push, sending him back to the ground.

Now turning sharply to the old man, he spoke in a loud shout.

"Stop, stop, stop!!! Do you understand me?! Stop that this instant!"

Without waiting for a reply, Sage was on a crash course. Running with hardened and honed skill, he leapt off the ground in a kamikaze headlong dive, straight towards the old man like a missile.

Malice Draclau
May 27th, 2002, 03:24:32 AM
The jedi came fast and hard towards the old man. But then a blurred blue figure tood in the way of the jedi's intended course. Drawing on the force for strength the Demon stood there, he planned on taking the blow. The jedi came in fast and hit the demon hard in the chest. Malice slid back a few feet but still stood his ground.

Before Sage could plant his feet down Malice reached down with his massive hands picking up Sage.

*I....don't think...so*

Relying on his demonic strength Malice flung Sage to the side landing on a pie of snow that had gathered. Malice bent down rubbing his chest. Some pain from the blow was abosrbed by the force, but Malice still felt the blow. Looking back up the demon glared at Sage.

*You say away from this man. Noone is to touch him*

Malice now outstretched his hand, reaching out with the force he wrapped around Sages neck cutting off his air supply. His hold increased as the demon knight slwoly closed his hand. Sage could feel the perresure around his neck increase.

Slayn Cloak
May 29th, 2002, 03:25:27 PM
Slayn had no idea who this man was, and more so held no bias for either Jedi or Sith. He felt something in this man; It too must had been from his memory imprinting. He knew Malice and cared very little for him, yet he had not thought to do anything. These affairs where of no concern to him, but if he was to believe this then why did he hold these feelings.
Slayn had seen all force users betrayed by their feelings, either living only to serve them or becoming a slave to their suppression. Slayn himself was once like all the rest in this gathering, reliant on feelings leaving logic to be only a memory; A slave to the very powers that where to be his tool. ” hmph”

With that Slayn outstretched his hand and Malice was moved, not far for Slayn’s intention was to distract him, break his concentration and give the choking man his breath back. It was odd however, for he had only realized he did this afterwards, and even he himself was unsure of his motives.

Gav Mortis
May 31st, 2002, 10:08:43 AM
As much as he wanted to stop himself, Gav couldn't help but allow a grin to creep across his hidden face, the Jedi Master was clearly outnumbered and although he hadn't done anything against him yet, Sage had obviously become frustrated with himself and occassionally his anger would slip through. But despite his efforts, he has yet to successfully attack him and has lost his Jedi weapon in the process.

A large fiendish creature had just stood in the Jedi's way, blocking his most unorthdaox manouver towards the figure of the old man. It was such a shame to see such talent and gifts go to waste on hatred, compassion or in Sage's case, zealousness. It was a waste but one that for the time being is neccessary to maintain balance between the insane dark-siders and self-righteous light-siders.

It was very cold now, Gav had gradually pushed all heat energy outwards, causing the temperature inside this void to plummet and resultantly there are adverse climate changes. He wasn't controlling the weather per se, just keeping heat out. It didn't require too much concentration, although he wouldn't have been able to avoid Sage without breaking the incantation. Thankfully Malice intervened.

The most difficult part of what he was doing was focusing a target upon which all the negative energy that has amassed within this void will be discharged when the heat energy rushes back into this vacuum. The taget was the Jedi and it would only take another moment until the spell was released and then the Jedi will see what his over-zealous nature will reward him.

A thick, chilling blue mist had accumulated above the floor, thick and whirling, it covered the whole space on which they fought, soon enough it was knee high and too see one's feet was more or less impossible. Creases formed on Gav's brow as he focused harded, pushes outwards from where the Jedi was roughly located, the fact that his location was perpetually changing made this task extra difficult.

With that, the thick mist began to move away from the Jedi in a circle, being pushed outwards it gradually retreated so that the floor was clear once again except that all about this "arena" there was a great mass of mist and fog sealing all off from the outisde momentarily. There it waited ominously looming about the combatants, waiting for the right moment.

Malice Draclau
Jun 9th, 2002, 04:25:03 AM
Malice suddenly felt himself shoved through the force as he was choking Sage. Looking around he noticed Slayn with a hand up, growling he walked over to him, his huge mass overshadowing him, the demon glared down at the dark jedi.

*Just what do you think your doing. Are you here to help this jedi....or us. I would choose the latter if i were you Slayn*

Malice looked at his own breath as he continued to growl. He could see it as clear as he could see his hand. The cold was getting worse, he could only now start to feel it as his armor like skin kept most of his body heat in. Looking around him he saw the mist start rising. The demon sith then got an idea.

The 9 ft tall beast made a surprising move by sitting down indian style. He instantly went into a meditative state, letting the darkside flow through his body. inside his head he kept chanting a spell over and over. Slowly but surley his body temperature was starting to rise. He would combat this cold feeling no matter what would happen to him. For he tended to not like the cold and did not want to feel any of it now.

His mind delved depper into the spelll he continued to chant. This time he made it more vocal.

*Muug hud udra.....nyferd besilik doosaak*

The demon went on chanting this spell softly. Barely audible to those far away from him, but loud enough for Gav and Slayn to hear.

Jedi Neo
Jun 10th, 2002, 12:04:26 AM
::Neo, from a fair distance away observes the battle through a pair of bioniculars. He memorizes every action taken in this battle, remembering he was to watch only, and not take part in the fighting.::