PDA

View Full Version : RE-We Were Children: Encounter with the Past

Falcon Gyndar
May 1st, 2002, 01:18:26 PM
In this thread, I will be giving info on planets, species and characters that you do not know, so as to make this RP more interesting. As far as it goes, the known people involved in this RP are as follows:

Xazor Leo Dawnstrider
Natia Lerf
and myself-Falcon Nytrau Remnikt Kall Gyndar

Any other known persons that appear in this RP, I do not know it as of yet, because Natia has asked for my help in its planning and carrying it out.

This RP is mostly about Natia, but I am orchestrating most of it, seeing as I have given a great deal of direction for it, and my creations offer a great deal of support for it. You will see them in this RP. I will be playing various characters which will appear in this RP.

We Were Children: Encounter with the Past is only the first thread for this RP. Other threads will follow. I hope that the story will be followed, and that everyone enjoys it. Thank You.

Falcon Nytrau Remnikt Kall Gyndar
Jedi Knight
Greater Jedi Order

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 1st, 2002, 01:28:33 PM
Ohh, sounds like a good read in the making. :)

Falcon Gyndar
May 2nd, 2002, 09:40:19 AM
Yes. I have to do a lot of writing to make this happen. But first I have to wait for the other participants to join.

Xazor Elessar
May 5th, 2002, 12:15:59 AM
Hey Falcon, can you PM me with some more info. I don't know what to do in the thread you started. I see that you're in your room.....should I follow suit and pay you a visit also?? Just wondering! :)

Falcon Gyndar
May 6th, 2002, 01:02:47 PM
Well, It's fairly early. the sun is just rising. Most people are still in bed. But a few of us have awoken strangely, with the premonition that we should all meet in my quarters. Breakfast is on, as i had the notion to make enough for more that just myself.

Those few people are myself, Xazor, Natia, and Tyr Anasazzi, my padawan. None of us know why except for Natia, and Xazor, you clue in when Natia starts talking about it, because you are going with her.

This was all Natia's idea. I had a big intricate Idea when she asked me to help with it. My email is falcon_gyndar@hotmail.com if you have any questions that would reveal anything about what will happen in the RP, or just PM me.

Falcon

Xazor Elessar
May 11th, 2002, 12:02:41 AM
Thanks Falcon! :)

Falcon Gyndar
May 13th, 2002, 12:44:08 PM
Quite welcome Xazor! Always glad to be of service.