PDA

View Full Version : Customer Order

Jacen Himes
Apr 30th, 2002, 10:19:08 AM
OOC - I'm like a monkey underwater when it comes to starships, so I'm kind of out of my element here. So just give me a medium size transport, nothing fancy. I'd like the best shields possible and a random ID, something that can conceal my identity if checked. The mask isn't just for show. :) All the other specs can be whatever, I just have a feeling I might need shields. Also, I'll probably dispose of this after I use it. :)

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2002, 10:48:05 AM
Modified Guardian-class Cruiser

Image and other info: http://www.wotf.net/insd/insd/guardian.htm

Model: Guardian Class Cruiser
Manufacturer: Sienar Fleet Systems

Designation: Intersystem Customs Vessel

Length: 42 meters

Crew: Fully automated systems with slave rig circuit.

Troops: None

Cargo Capacity: 200 metric tons

Consumables: 3 months

Hyperdrive Multiplier: x1

Hyperdrive Backup: x10

Speed: 75 MGLT

Hull: 88 RU

Shields: 120 SBD

Weapons: 2 Laser Cannons and 2 Laser Cannon Turrets.

Extra: Multi-Programmable IFF Transponder with 5 presets downloaded and updated from the Imperial Security Bereau, Imperial Center.

A common Imperial system patrol craft, it is quite capable of handling common freighter and smuggler traffic, although it is totally outclassed when sent up against capital ships. These ships are common in lightly populated, isolated systems where the Empire needs to maintain a presence without underwriting the expense of assigning a larger vessel to patrol duty.

Complete in 4 hours.

Jacen Himes
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:07:46 AM
"You're too kind..."

OOC - That seems perfect. Would you mind explaining what some of that means? To save you time, just explain in a fairly simple "good, bad, average" sort of way the following.

1) Speed
2) Shields
3) Weapons (they are can all be controlled by the helm, right?)

And what is the EXTRA? I have no clue what that means.

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2002, 07:45:21 PM
1) As fast as a Y-Wing, 75% as fast as an X-Wing. Fast.
2) Good. Will stand up to fighters long enough for the defenses to destroy them before they can breech your shields.
3) 2 Laser Cannons and 2 Laser Cannon Turrets. Can be controlled through the helm, or through a slave rigger (though unless you have a targeting system/fire control unit built into a wrist slave rigger, you'll get limited functionality, basically all weapons fire at one target at a time, or defensive fire mode.) Average-good.

4) Extra:
a random ID, something that can conceal my identity if checked. The mask isn't just for show. :) That's that.

btw, ship is finished.

Jacen Himes
May 1st, 2002, 12:05:41 AM
OOC - Thank you!

BTW, I'll drop this back to you after I do the job. Jacen has his own personal ship, that he only uses when he doesn't care if people see it and log it. :)

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2002, 03:41:42 AM
You can keep it, I don't care. I have 2,700 other ships that are on average 300 meters larger than that one.

Hell, it's not bugged or anything.