PDA

View Full Version : Telan Desaria, mind coming here?

Jacen Himes
Apr 30th, 2002, 10:11:23 AM
I need to speak with you. If you want, we can do so through PM or right here in this thread. It isn't a secret, so I can discuss it in the open. :)

BTW mods, I've been intructed he doesn't answer e-mail or PMs, and I can't chat so... bare with me. :) If I hear one cough, so help me god I'm gonna... :lol

Telan Desaria
Apr 30th, 2002, 12:46:50 PM
I do answer emails, if they are sent to my personal account. And my forums acount has said I have no new messages for some time. \

Unfortunately, I have no aim, chat, and don't know what a pm is. So, please, how may I help you.

-Fleet Admiral Telan Desaria

Varlon Konrad
Apr 30th, 2002, 07:41:19 PM
PM means private message, Telan :) Aka your board messages.

Jacen Himes
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:39:53 PM
Well, I'm going off info someone gave me on you. Sorry for the mix-up. We can handle this here:

Someone has a bounty on you. :) Want to do a RP? Don't worry, you won't die. By rules of the forum, I couldn't if I wanted to. :) I can start a thread, then you reply, if that's okay. If so, give me some info on you so I can make the post believable.

1) Where would you're character be? (planet, city, establishment, etc.)

2) Do you have a ship, that's.... expendable? Would you mind it being blown up? Only if you want it to, I don't think I can do it without permission.

3) Would you like it on this board, or a board of you're choosing? Any board that doesn't have a "no fighting" policy is fine. If we do it here, I'll start a thread saying I'm looking for you. You post that you're doing you're regular thing. Then I find you and start after you.

Thank you in advance for you're answers. :)

Telan Desaria
May 1st, 2002, 05:44:09 AM
A bounty!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who put a bounty on me!!!!!????!!!!!

But, I think I would be interested in a personal RP. I haven't done one yet. I could spare a ship, say, a private assaulr shuttle from my fleet. It could take place in the immediate bfuture when whatever I have left when Vis is through with me is on Centaur.

IE. I would be on Centaur after the successful conclusion of negotiations, allowing m as planetary governor and ruler. I would then me en route to Century Moon to visit my palace. That's when you can come in.

What do you think...

Jacen Himes
May 1st, 2002, 10:56:44 AM
Well, he said he doesn't mind if you know. It's Viscera. But remember, you're character shouldn't know, so don't let it leak through to you're character.

So, I attack you when you land? Sounds good. Century Moon... Do you mind telling me how that looks, so I can write a reasonably good post?

Also, I'll be starting the RP as soon as I get the info on the planet. :)

Kurklash
May 1st, 2002, 06:52:59 PM
hey, would you like my help, or you gonna go solo on this mission? I just registered my new account here, so I am ready for the RP you were planning with Kanon and everybody ;).

Jehova Eaven
May 1st, 2002, 07:07:36 PM
wait a minute... didn't Ryu Warusa and the rest of TVO have an RP with you dealing with this... I think its incomplete too.....

Telan Desaria
May 2nd, 2002, 05:52:06 AM
Must be quick-

for the bell will ring soon.

Moon. Very Savannah like. But, with many metropolis's. Losts of oceans and the like.

Oh, and will I make it out so that I can continue on as head of my new found sepreatist group...

Sage Hazzard
May 7th, 2002, 01:20:41 PM
OOC - Sorry, I didn't know you replied back. :(

Okay, so can we start this soon?