View Full Version : Qustions about Naboo here

ReaperFett
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:49:53 PM
Before I start, I better point out:

-No Spoilers
-This is NOT a planned takeover :)

1. Does anyone control it?

2. WHO? :)

3. Is it heavily guarded, any major changes?

Darth Viscera
Apr 29th, 2002, 01:29:34 PM
1. Yes
2. TGE
3. Medium-sized Imperial garrison, planetary shields and defense cannons, sector defense fleet

ReaperFett
Apr 29th, 2002, 01:31:56 PM
1. Ta :)
2. Ta :)
3. Ta :)

Gav Mortis
Apr 29th, 2002, 07:59:31 PM
I feel a planet liberation coming on! >D

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2002, 12:42:27 AM
Ta? Hmmm, liberators. That could give us a good excuse to be strongarmed, something we do best.

The Emperor
Apr 30th, 2002, 12:48:29 AM
Visc, do you hold Bakura?

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2002, 12:49:56 AM
The ownership of Bakura is somewhat disputed at the moment. Darn Jedi think that they have a right to conquer it, but we're slowly liberating the planet from them.

*looks at LD*

Very slowly.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 30th, 2002, 01:22:11 AM
oh shush you

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2002, 01:32:23 AM
I stand shushed.

...Miss Cutie. :p

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 30th, 2002, 01:36:07 AM
:lol

The Emperor
Apr 30th, 2002, 01:53:33 AM
Ah well. Doesn't matter who owns it, I want it.

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2002, 02:10:40 AM
Just how much do you want it? I'll sell it to you for..say...a few hundred Jedi.

And luckily for you, there are a few hundred Jedi on Bakura! Wow, this must be your lucky day.

And while you're doing that, piss on Yavin IV and I'll hand another worthless Outer Rim planet over to you. Well, maybe.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 30th, 2002, 02:15:38 AM
Peeing on Yavin IV is a very bad idea. It would lead to much panning..... or worse

The Emperor
Apr 30th, 2002, 02:16:17 AM
Capturing Jedi sounds fun!

Though...

That would require I leave my ships. :(

Can't do that.

Weak as hell on the land.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 30th, 2002, 12:14:02 PM
This was brought to me attention so ...

I thought with my discusion with LD and all that, that at the end of the plotline thread, that Gaeriel is going to make Bakura neutral ... like in the books.

The Jedi aren't going to hold claims to it and neither is TGE. I honestly don't see why this is a problem and I thought that was understood when I talked to LD about the entire thing. Perhaps I presumed too much?

I have -alot- of RPing history with Bakura as a character with Dalethria and Navaria (who her entire backstory was founded on). TGE taking over the planet pretty much messes up everything that I have planned. The Liberation, not Conquer... Jedi do not Conquer... of Bakura has a basis for future RPs. It is not my fault the thread is going slow but what can you do. Plus, I thought considering that there would be a neutral planet, anyone could post there for RP ideas.

One planet isn't going to make or break TGE Visc.... as I stated, Bakura would be neutral but still have positve relations between either side. Like the Swiss :lol I was saving that for the end of the story but now i have to say something....

The Bakura thread was not intended as a Fleet thread and I thought I made that obvious. It was to be Jedi rescuing the rest of the populace and doing what Jedi are suppose to be doing. WIth TGE involved, it got that way but I have no choice. Now I have to deal with ships vs Jedi? Yeah that is so fair but then talking to LD I trust her completely and we planned something really cool I thought.

Now by one little sentence everything that I planned is seemingly flushed down the toilet and my future RP's will be too because you want another planet that means -nothing- where to me it means a entire basis for my -entire- time roleplaying :(

I thought the neutral thing would have been alright >_<

The Emperor
Apr 30th, 2002, 02:15:07 PM

O_o

O_o

O_o

Damn. Guess I won't be capturing it either than.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 30th, 2002, 02:46:05 PM
Yes we did discuss it to great lengths and that was the outcome.

Besides, DV, you didn't tell me to take it over you told me to make it difficult. I'm having a hard time putting a positive spin on your reign on terror. :p

Dale, have no fear, Bakura is safe from the Empire.

The Emperor
Apr 30th, 2002, 05:08:01 PM
Can I take it over?

*puppy eyes*

Darth Viscera
Apr 30th, 2002, 05:39:57 PM
Dale, relax. I was kidding.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 1st, 2002, 11:42:27 AM
:| :\ o_O >_<

See, this is why I need summer vacation... I start freaking during finals and it gets me all stressed out.. hence why I haven't been posting.

Sorry Vis but as you know, your jokes are hard for me to read. Sorry I took it the wrong way...

and no Emperor. Bakura is going to be neutral so :p

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 1st, 2002, 12:26:17 PM
*hugs Dale*

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2002, 01:28:34 PM
np
sorry about that. i'll remember to input a few gratuitous smilies next time. I suppose the bridge between "Dry wit" and "Smart@ss" isn't a very long one for me.

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 1st, 2002, 01:29:47 PM
:cat *smacks Viscera* ;)

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2002, 01:36:24 PM
Oh my, I have been smacked! Rather erotically, I might add!

*feigns losing his balance and falls out a window to the street below, landing back-first on a full aluminum can of coke*

Oh, how dreadful. I trust it was good for you as well, Miss Cutie! :smokin

Now, if only there were a certain Cali girl around to electromafry me, then this would be a day long remembered :D

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 1st, 2002, 01:39:02 PM
:lol You are TOO much! >_< :lol

Live Wire
May 1st, 2002, 01:40:11 PM
*electrocutes DV*

be careful what you wish for

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2002, 01:50:01 PM
Yes, yes, I know. I'm simply irresistable to women, quite frankly. Every time they see me, they go wild with lust and run me over with their car, or toss their drink on me, or electrocute me, or smack me.

What can I say? I fill people with such passionate emoticons!

Oh my, shocked again! Don't worry girls, there's plenty of DV to go around!

Sasseeri Reeouurra
May 1st, 2002, 01:53:34 PM
:lol At least you're not trying to get us to..n/m I'm not going to mention it. :angel

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2002, 02:22:14 PM
I beg your pardon! I am a mere gentleman, and would not dream of saying aloud such a thing! I bid you good afternoon, madam!

But first, I think that you, LV and LW should play a game of twister. I'll get the wine-filled water cannon! Yay! Fun for me!

:p kidding!

ReaperFett
May 1st, 2002, 02:28:28 PM
lol :)

Darth Viscera
May 1st, 2002, 02:38:39 PM
Has anyone ever seen Christopher Walken on SNL? He plays an excellent recurring character called the Continental, based on a very old television show. He always invites women into his home because they lost something the last time they had to go running out. He sits them down, invites them to have some "fine shampagne-ya", and propositions them. Chris Walken is funny.

ReaperFett
May 1st, 2002, 02:43:23 PM
He scares me. Ever seen King of New York? He staresinto the camera, and that was the most unnerving thing Ive ever seen

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 1st, 2002, 02:45:39 PM
The Continental was one of my favorite sketches, lol :lol

Arya Ravenwing
May 1st, 2002, 02:46:30 PM
Suicide Kings was a great movie though. Yeah the Continental is funny. :):)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 1st, 2002, 02:56:39 PM
I still haven't seen Suicide Kings. I keep intending to though.

Arya Ravenwing
May 1st, 2002, 04:32:19 PM
You must. Go. Now.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
May 2nd, 2002, 08:31:31 PM
Okay, I was going to say thanks for the hugs and NP Visc but this thread has become wacked O_o