PDA

View Full Version : The Merc With The Mouth - The Usual Contacts (OPEN)

Jacen Himes
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:38:20 AM
Smiley was busy decrypting the message, while the rest of the ship hovered in space. Smiley was the independant brain of the Pointblank.

"Are you sure this will work?"

:headbash

"Shut up, shut up, shut up! I request silence to finish this!!!"

Where was he getting these new animations for his display?

"Sure, doc, sure. Just tell me when you'r--"

"I'm done."

"Oh... well, good."

"This will be transmitted to all the major players in the criminal underworld. The decrypt, not being infallable, is only precationary. None of our own alias are used, nor our normal contact addresses. Completely safe... although not to Mr. Frist Antilles. He's the dummy account we're using. His actual self is a wealthy business man. If the authorities catch this, it'll be in his name, with his address. He'll be the one arrested."

"You're good, Smiley. You're good."

"I am the best. Do not insult me with midiocre compliments."

Jacen sighed, rolling his eyes. He was a good computer... but way to sassy.

"Send it then, Mr. Fantastic."

o_O

"Humph."

The message was sent. Now all he had to do was wait.

OOC - Pretty basic. I want a job. So PM me OOC, or reply here with a message, asking me to contact you for a job. Pretty simple. Just advertising. :)

Garrett Felth
Apr 30th, 2002, 11:16:28 AM
Recipient: Jacen Himes
Subject: Work available

<FONT FACE="courier" COLOR="green"</FONT>Greetings Mr. Himes. My name is Garrett Felth, an entrepreneur and retired......commander. I have a proposition that may suit your talents, which will involve altering The Sith Order's sense of reality via the select distribution of items to myself. In laymans terms, I plan to steal some ships from TSO's Nar Shaddaa shipyard. Meet me in three days time in the "Oddfellows Local" not far from the yard on the Smugglers Moon itself.</FONT>

ooc: check out the thread "The Exquisite Thief" in the rp forum. If you're interested, just say you're one of the group, but NOT the big tall black-hooded/cloaked guy - that's someone else.