PDA

View Full Version : Of All Places : A Strip Bar.

Eve Siren
Apr 28th, 2002, 01:58:11 PM
The Sith Knight, Eve Siren, stopped in front of a crowded bar, joined by her blood brother, the Sith Lord Vega Van Derveld. The bar was pretty much hidden, but it had a great reputation. Everywhere was filled of shiny letters and arrows pointing to that place.

"XXX. Nude Bar."

Eve groaned of disgust, looking up at Vega.

"Of all the places, you had to pick here for me to steal money ?"

Vega looked rather amused. Eve paced towards the entrance, sighing, but a rather buff man held her back by pulling back on her arm. She pushed him back.

"What do you want ?" She asked.

"You can't go in unless you have a tool." He answered.

"A what ?"

"A tool."

The man grinned and moved his hip towards her. Her lips frowned, disgusted. She ran her hand in her hair and exhaled to calm herself down, before unexpectedly bring her right feet up in a half-circle kick, kicking him in the groin. The man fell back, bending on himself and whimpering. She walked back towards Vega, angry.

"Are you saying I have to--"

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 29th, 2002, 09:51:15 AM
Vega watched as his sister dealt with the guard on the door, sniggering to himself. As she turned back to him, striding angrily towards him, he simply shrugged and grinned.

"What can I say? It's a mens club, the only women you'll find in here at the-"

Eve frowned deeply, she obviously understood what he meant.

"Well, yes, anyway ... there's a of businessmen hang around inside with big wads of cash to tip the ... girls."

Eve Siren
Apr 29th, 2002, 04:36:21 PM
"Tip my ass."

Eve spotted a group of girls waiting in line, at the side of the club and a man picking them out to go in. She remained silent for a moment, then mumbled a curse word, taking off her leather jacket and giving it to Vega before walking towards the crowd of girls.

"I'll see you inside."

As she walked towards the screaming girls, she put on a devilish smile, cocking her head slightly to the side.

"No, no, show what you got, girls. Turn around. Turn around. Show what you got. No. No, no, no, come on, scram, that's it. Go home. Go home. Go. We got all the girls we need. You--"

She had caught the man's attention. She bit her lower lip, grinning, looking up at him as if she was checking him out.

"Right this way, miss. All right, ladies, get lost. It's time to go home. That's it for the night."

Eve grinned at the other 'ladies' who gave her the dirty look. She walked into the place and studied it. Everything was pretty dark, except some fluorescent lights running around, a few drunken men. A lot strippers. She looked around, trying to spot Vega through the wildness and the rather loud speakers of techno music.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 1st, 2002, 10:45:27 AM
He'd been welcomed in by the bouncers on account of the huge amount of cash he promised he had - which they believed in, thanks to a little force subtlty. Vega strode through the crowds of writhing bodies, glancing about. There were men sat down at tables everywhere, with women draped across them wriggling and girating in a fashion that caused the overweight blue-collars to swoon. Cheap pleasures like this didn't interest Vega, women were too much of a hassle to deal with under romantic or sexual circumstances.

"You lookin' for someone, bub?"

A burly man grabbed Vega's shoulder and grinned toothlessly at him.

"Any girl you wanna find?"

He nodded.

"Short number, dark hair, full lips ... just new."

The man nodded and laughed lewdly, tugging Vega across to Eve.

Eve Siren
May 1st, 2002, 03:48:30 PM
Vega bumped into Eve by surprise. She sighed, sick of men attempting to slap her derriere. She pushed Vega down in a chair and sat uncomfortably in his lap, looking around for the men who worked here. They were all buff, and not really disturbed by the exotic dancers, strippers and kitty cats. She starts distractedly trailing her fingers around Vega's face and chest while looking around.

"They're not reacting to their stripping. They probably got used to it, working here."

She noticed all the working men came to see one single person. Probably their boss.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 2nd, 2002, 10:04:48 AM
"The boss is up in the penthouse of the club... he lives above it, has a few of the girls visit him at the end of the night,"

Vega looked up at Eve as she glanced around, feigning a grin. He pulled out a pouch of credits and wiggled it mockingly infront of her nose.

"The bouncers won't take much to take them out," he whispered, leaning in a little closer.

"Should be fun."

Eve Siren
May 2nd, 2002, 01:16:11 PM
"Nothing is ever serious with you anyways."

A bouncer walked by, probably wondering why the new girl was kind of distracted. In attempt of fitting in, she looked at Vega, and ran her fingers through his messy hair, pretending to grin sheepishly as she leaned in against him. The bouncer getting more satisfied in Eve's "work" walked away. The loud music was getting on her nerves.

"So what are you suggesting ?" She said, exhaling.

She stood up in front of Vega and put one leg up on the side of his chair, then awkwardly pushed her blood brother in a hug, the side of his face leaning on her stomach lightly.

"You're saying I have to go 'seduce' the boss ???" She whispered.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 2nd, 2002, 01:18:22 PM
"I didn't say that at all," he mumbled into her stomach, "That's just you wanting to live out your little fantasies."

She pushed him back away sharply and slipped back onto his lap, taking a more agressive approach to things - she wasn't acting, she was ticked off at him.

"Seduce him, kick his ass ... either way works for me," he said with a playful grin.

Eve Siren
May 2nd, 2002, 01:24:11 PM
Another bouncer passed by.

"Ooo, you're bad." She said, all girly-like.

But soon, her pissed expression came back.

"I like kicking his ass better." Her deep voice came back.

She trailed her finger once again back and forth around Vega's chest, looking around once more. The place was getting more crowded by the second. She then leaned in and whispered quickly.

"Drag me in a corner !"

Vega Van-Derveld
May 2nd, 2002, 01:26:56 PM
Without a sign of hesistation he rose up to his feet, taking Eve with him. He gripped one hand onto her waist and shoved her backwards, one arm tugging around her body. In the most chauvanistic, agressive manner possible he yanked her into one corner of the room, pushing her hard up against the wall before leaning his head in close to hers.

"What was the point of this?" he said through gritted teeth, keeping her held against the wall with one hand against her shoulder.

Eve Siren
May 2nd, 2002, 01:36:03 PM
Eve groaned, hitting Vega lightly on the shoulder. "You didn't have to be so rough."

For the other bouncers, Eve lifted her right knee up against Vega's side, tapping on his body with her fingertip gently, cocking her head to the side, grinning but frowning with digust after they'd pass.

"To be closer to the boss' door." She pointed the 'main' door with the thumb of her left hand.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 2nd, 2002, 01:41:53 PM
"Oh you know you love it when guys are rough," he teased, sniggering a bit as the bouncers passed by.

Keeping up the act of the angry patron, he threw Eve away back towards the bosses door. As he did so, he reassured her mind that he'd be out on the main floor and that if she needed him, just to call.

Eve Siren
May 2nd, 2002, 01:52:44 PM
Eve nodded then pushed him back, still going up for her act as the innocent girl who likes big strong men.

"I like it when it's rough ... And I like it on desks."

She grinned, then opened the door, slowly walking in but motioning Vega to wait. In there, she closed the door, glad that it was empty.

"Now let's see ..."

She shuffled through the stuff on the desk, going from drawer to drawer. But then the doorknob started to turn. She looked back, as it opened.

"I told you to wai-- ... Umm, Hi, I'm new !"

It was the boss. His bald fat head was a pretty big sign that he wasn't Vega. She put her hands together in the back, sitting on the desk and folding her legs.

"The name's Laura. Laura Jonell ...." She said with a seductive voice. "And you must be the man."

He grinned and gave out his name. At that time, she lifted her leg up and leaned it on his shoulder.

"That's ... a nice name."

Vega Van-Derveld
May 2nd, 2002, 01:55:27 PM
He took the oppertunity to get a drink whilst Eve had some fun of her own, and quickly found that some of the other clients of the bar lost their women as they slunk across towards him. He leant against the bar, ignoring the flirtacious comments the women kept on throwing at him.

"Shut up and I'll give you some money, alright?"

The obliged and took his credits, slinking away back into the crowds of angered louts.

Eve Siren
May 2nd, 2002, 02:07:49 PM
Eve's continuous smile was becoming a bit tiring.

"Uh, sir ? If I might add ..." With her leg, she pulled him in closer unexpectedly and as soon as her head got closer to his, she added : "You stink."

With that, she knocked her head against his, causing him to stumble back and fall unconscious. She groaned, losing her smile and got off the desk, searching for money on the boss. None.

"What ?!"

She rubbed her forehead from the pain and sighed as she looked around the room. A safe, maybe ...

Vega Van-Derveld
May 3rd, 2002, 12:21:42 PM
He pushed himself onto a stool, yawning a bit. It wasn't that fair, Eve was getting to have all the fun whilst he sat around. To brighten up the evening, he ordered a round of shots of JD,

"Could you possibly go a little faster?" he said to his sister, via the force.

Eve Siren
May 3rd, 2002, 06:44:26 PM
"Could you possibly go a little faster?"

"I can't find money on this ass." She replied, via the same way.

Eve sighed and stood up, pushing onto the door and planned to walk out, but she bumped into the bouncers. And they weren't happy.

"... Are you still bored ?" She added to her reply to Vega.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 4th, 2002, 02:20:05 AM
He glanced across to the door where Eve had just exitted from and saw the Bouncers thudding into her. With a grin, he stood up and strode across towards them.

"Excuse me gentlemen, let me handle this ... "

He turned a stoney glare on Eve.

"Laura ... have you been messing around with the Boss again? What did I tell you about that, you stupid bint!"

With a wave of his hand, Eve was sent back against the door, pinned there. The bouncers grumbled lowly. Vega looked up at them with a sidewards glance, grinning.

"Yes?"

Eve Siren
May 4th, 2002, 07:12:00 AM
"Bint ?!" She sent a message to Vega, via the Force once more.

Pinned against the door, she couldn't really move and didn't really find anything appropriate to say, so she decided to let Vega handle the bouncers. They glared at her before putting their attention back on Vega. They pointed at him with a lazy finger.

"Hey .. You're hmm, wait, don't tell me ! I know, I know .. That Sith Lord from TSE, a Van Der- .. Something 'vegetable' ?"

Vega Van-Derveld
May 4th, 2002, 07:15:30 AM
"Oh come on, I have to make it convincing," he replied to Eve.

Looking back to the bouncers, he quirked a cocky eyebrow. He was pleased that his reputation was known amongst these plebs.

"That's right, I am a Sith Lord. And do you know what you are?"

The men blinked.

"Doomed."

The Lupine Sith's elongated canines became fully visible within an instant as he allowed his sister down from the wall, turning his grip onto the largest of the bouncers.

Eve Siren
May 4th, 2002, 07:28:35 AM
"Now, this is more like it."

She grinned as she charged towards the other two bouncers. She hit one of them with a punch up the chin by surprise, then kicked upwards at the other one. The second one, bleeding from his nose, cursed loudly, then pulled out a knife. Eve gripped onto his hand, turned it into a positing a hand usually can't handle, making the knife fly upwards. She caught the knife with her other hand, then slashed the second man's throat open.

"Bitch !" The other yelled.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 4th, 2002, 07:31:34 AM
Vega tightened his grip on the bouncer he held, crushing the mans throat and heart in one instant. The body dropped to the floor with a heavy thud, much to the horror of the dancers and patrons all around. All eyes fell on the Sith duo and their victims.

"Oops... Eve, did you forget to tip the nice man?"

Eve Siren
May 4th, 2002, 07:37:00 AM
"It's alright. I'll make it up with the others here."

Grabbing the last bouncer by the throat, she looked around at the crowd. She tightened her grip slowly, the man suffocating at the same rate. Her grin became widder as she looked straight at him.

"Where's the money ?" She calmly asked.

Vega Van-Derveld
May 4th, 2002, 07:39:51 AM
Vega looked around at the panic striken crowd.

"Someone better tell the lady where the money is or else you'll end up like him," he said, kicking the man with the slit throats body.

Tendrils of white lightning circled Vega's fingers as he stood looking at the people, waiting.

Eve Siren
May 4th, 2002, 03:10:21 PM
More than half the people had already fleed the scene. It somehow, made Eve grin. She looked back at the man trembling, tightening her grip once more.

"Well ?"

"It's ... koff .." He pointed to the bar, a painting.

"Dear Vega, why don't you to take a look ?"