PDA

View Full Version : Aim Virus Warning

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:35:01 PM
My Friend has been complaing that some of you are annoying him. He is a real anti-Social Guy, and remember, this AIM thing is NOT really real. Leave him alone, Or I will be kicked!!! KICKED HARD, I aint joking. I will be on the ground in pain, for about half a minute before I stand up and slug him. Now, you don't want to start a fight between 2 friends do ya? Well, me niether! So, no more aiming him.

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Apr 27th, 2002, 09:23:35 PM
Thanks for the heads up. But AIM is so Frelled...I dislike it and use Trillian:rollin

Although still have to watch for it on AIM there.

Gurney Devries
Apr 27th, 2002, 11:39:40 PM
Trillian :D

I never download something unless I know exactly what it is, and it's coming from someone I trust.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 28th, 2002, 12:10:45 AM
Um no one click those links in his post. Dyzm, I hope those aren't the real ones. Because...they're VERY easy to CLICK.

No, I didn't. But someone might!

Gurney Devries
Apr 28th, 2002, 12:14:25 AM
He said he changed the actual link, LD.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 28th, 2002, 12:19:15 AM
:o I saw that right after I posted...... :(

Dark Lord Dyzm
Apr 28th, 2002, 02:19:40 AM
well, it turns out a friend of the friend above created the thing as a gag, to see if it works, it not really bad... but knowing this guy, who is a semi friend, he would still proberly try to mess with my comp.

Lord Gue
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:46:57 AM
My friend, who wishes to remain nameless, doesnt want you to AIM him. Now if you figure out who my nameless friend is, dont go AIMing him about not wanting to be AIMed

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 25th, 2002, 12:50:55 AM
O his name was up there, for a long time. I just took it out, becuse for some reason, in the last week, 8 people aimed him about this. Referreing to me, David da Slacker, as the one who gave the name.