PDA

View Full Version : Box Office Contest Week 1

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:51:33 PM
Okay here is the moment we have all been waiting for the start of the summer box office
contest which will go from May 3 to Labor Day Weekend. First let me go over the rules.
1 Predict the top 5 movies in order of finish and predict how much each film will make. To make
sure people don’t make the same prediction post your dollar figures to the nearest ten thousand,
example 25.58.
2 For every film you place in the correct order you get 5 points, so if you get #1- #5 right you
would get 25 points

3 The closets person to each of the five films also gets points and they are as follows:
1- 25
2- 20
3- 15
4- 10
5- 5

4 Also the 2 or 3 (not sure about the fourth yet) Holiday Weekends (Memorial Day and Labor
Day) will count double points so those weekends could be a difference in winning.

There will be prizes awarded at the end so good luck to all. The contest begins now you have
until May 4 9:00 AM EST to get your predictions in.

To help you out I am listing the movies opening May 3
Spiderman
Deuces Wild
Hollywood Ending

By the way CMJ will be assisting me to make sure the contest is run fair besides I need all the
help I can get. ;)

If you want to make your prediction go here http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13124