PDA

View Full Version : New TCP forums information

TheHolo.Net
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:11:11 PM
lala

TheHolo.Net
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:00:28 PM
Alright, I set up all the same forums that already existed at the original TCP board except two of the trade embassies which neither of had any posts in at all.

If there are any changes to layout, descriptions, or forum existance, non-existance or order please let me know. I will look into creating a TCP style set here sometime soon, but just wanted to get this started for now, so maybe if GJO does move and wish to have their threads from ezboard transfered here, we can have the threads transfered from the TCP board at the same time.

Please give me some help with a description for the TCP forum on the main forum index (main forum page), :)

For right now, these forums are completely invisible to everyone except mods and admins.

Gurney Devries
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:25:08 PM
I take it you granted this account access, too?

At any rate: That might be a good idea, to request all the transfers at once. Bear in mind that, if that does happen, I will need to be made an admin at the respective boards - It's one of the prerequisites for a thread transfer.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 27th, 2002, 01:32:27 PM
Originally posted by Gurney Devries
I take it you granted this account access, too?Yes, I edited Gurney's access to allow you in here when I saw you on earlier/last night.

TheHolo.Net
May 1st, 2002, 12:28:11 AM
The Forum layout of TCP has been changed to be more similar to the styles of the designer for the forums, for easier conceptualization and so that the group's main page looks more like a stand alone forum.

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 12:10:08 PM
Let me know if you want polls allowed on the Ciz board or any of the other CIS boards.

Charley
May 3rd, 2002, 05:50:17 PM
Sure. You can allow em.

TheHolo.Net
May 3rd, 2002, 05:51:53 PM
Alrighty, on my to do list. :)