PDA

View Full Version : Oooooh! Burned!

JMK
Apr 25th, 2002, 07:41:32 AM
Did anyone catch that guy "Gurney's" scathing comments to Jon? I think that may be the best anyone has ever written to him in order to put him in his place. Predictably, Jon will have something to say about that. I can't wait. ;)

TheHolo.Net
Apr 25th, 2002, 08:24:57 AM
Hehe, Bravo Gurney. :D

Shawn
Apr 25th, 2002, 08:44:06 AM
LOL

I'm Gurney, btw. I just happened to be logged in as one of my Roleplaying characters while browsing that forum. I tried to make it obvious that it was me by mentioning my profession (namely, working at Blockbuster) a couple of times.

I don't want to start an argument. But I just got fed up with his narrow-minded posts. He's personally insulted me on several occasions because I happen to have different tastes in movies than him.

JMK
Apr 25th, 2002, 11:26:36 AM
Great post then Shawn. Sorry, the Blockbuster comment went right over my head. Well, he is so arrogant and stubborn, that he will be back to retort. It really is evident how much of a spoiled, rich kid he is. I can't tolerate his movie reviews and most of opinions on anything really. You're right though, he doesn't seem to like anything more than an action packed thriller. There's no objectivity in any of his reviews, and I wonder how many hits to his site he really does get.

Shawn
Apr 25th, 2002, 01:26:29 PM
I don't think I'll reply after that. I just really needed to say that.

JMK
Apr 25th, 2002, 02:41:52 PM
Not so fast man! He's notorious for stupid comments and not backing down. Except for his idiotic "no respect unless you've seen star wars" comment. He was pretty quiet after everyone got on him for that lame comment.

ReaperFett
Apr 25th, 2002, 03:15:49 PM
His comments arent always THAT stupid, just diffrent :)

And Event Horizon was rubbish, one of the worst films ever :)

Shawn
Apr 25th, 2002, 04:12:56 PM
Yeah, yeah Fett. :p At least you don't call someone retarded for liking it.

Charley
Apr 25th, 2002, 04:26:45 PM
No, Fett....From Dusk till Dawn was the Worst Film Ever :lol

JMK
Apr 25th, 2002, 08:30:41 PM
Uh-oh.......:lol

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 25th, 2002, 09:48:17 PM
Jon can be okay sometimes and a real jerk others, sometimes he comes out and agrees with me and says that we have a lot in common when it comes to taste in movies and then others like the whole horror thing he bashes me about trying to call Silence of the Lambs a horor film. When he gets like that I just ignore him, I really don't want to get into arguments over movies.

ReaperFett
Apr 26th, 2002, 08:16:23 AM
He's got more taste than Lounge Lizard though :)

CMJ
Apr 26th, 2002, 10:10:31 AM
That was a terrific post against Jonathan. Believe me there are many time when I wanna rip into him...but I never do. When I debate him I use kiddie gloves. ;)

Charley
Apr 26th, 2002, 11:38:11 AM
That just means I'm less likely to be eaten :)