PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Coward

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:09:34 PM
Any clue who he is or what he is up to, I thought he was a troll then he didn't sound like one and then said something weird. here is the thread that he posted to

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13045&perpage=20&pagenumber=1

If anybody wants to further investigate here is email address and IP: skeeter55r@hotmail.com,

TheHolo.Net
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:21:41 PM
It doesn't look like anyone who has been here (on the vB board)before, or at least not with that IP or email addy.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:25:58 PM
Just curious he acted funny that I wondered he could be a troll back from ezboard I guess or somebody new scoping out the place, at least we can keep a watch on the name and be ready if he does anything.

JMK
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:40:02 PM
I don't know who he is either. He's posted 2 dumb messages, and 1 decent. I'm not sure what to make of him either...

TheHolo.Net
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:42:56 PM
Sadly, ezboard's Ip match up with user system works ass backwards or I could run a search at the old Fans board matching names with IPs, but it doesn't work that way. :( It only lets you input names and then see their IPs :x

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:53:18 PM
That sucks also Jinn thinks he/she sounded familarly something about earlier experience she had back during the troll wars when somebody said the same exact same thing that he was trolling for information, I have no idea who that could be maybe she will remember. The only troll I remeber is that kook and I pray to god that is not him.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:57:23 PM
Jinn did rememeber this

I don't honestly remember that particular poster using the word "kook," but I do remember he was the one who coined the term "turbogeek." Don't know if that helps or not.

That sounds familarly does anybody remember who that was?

JMK
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:04:14 AM
Still drawing blanks JMC. :huh

TheHolo.Net
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:05:16 AM
Might PM Marcus Q'Dunn and ask if he remembers since he is Darth Turbogeek?

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 24th, 2002, 11:05:56 AM
Jinn thinks his name was NYUBoy00, the name really doesn't sound familar but I think the whole turbogeek thing does, though I think I read Marcus and others talking about it. Well regardless there isn't much we can do but keep an eye for him again, hopefully he will never come back.

CMJ
Apr 24th, 2002, 05:38:31 PM
I vaguely remember an NYUBoy00...wasn't he the guy that lied about getting hired at Lucasfilm?? He posted later saying it was a hoax...among other things. This was....like maybe June of '99 if I remember right.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:34:09 PM
I just joined then but I can't really remember names of the different trolls, Jinn isn't even sure if this was the same person so there is no way for us to know. Well we can only wait until he posts again.