PDA

View Full Version : Loads of Spoilers and Spoiler Images

Sage Hazzard
Apr 23rd, 2002, 10:21:51 AM
This first part was at the Episode-X site:

Our friend SidiousDragon was able to grab an early copy of the The Art of Attack of the Clones book in the UK (it officially goes on sale tomorrow, you can order it online here) and chimes in with some heavy spoiler material from the illustrated script (contained within), confirming the "return" of a prominent character from TPM (note: this was not included in the script draft that is making its rounds online...):

EXTERIOR TATOOINE, TUSKEN RAIDER CAMP. OASIS- DAWN
The pale light grows. Thin tednrils of smoke rise slowly in the cold clear air. Somewhere a dog barks. An old woman comes out of one of the huts. She carries a pail. She swirls it and tosses the dirty water onto the ground.

As she goes back inside the hut, a Tusken Child runs past, dragging a stick in the sand. The child runs through the line of huts, turns a corner and stops suddenly, staring at the two Tusken guards . Between them, Anakin stands outside the hut door. His face is a grim mask. the Child stares, the there is a flash of light as Anakin's lightsabre switches on. He immediately kills the two Tuskens guarding the door of the hut and makes his way towards the others.

INTERIOR JEDI TEMPLE, YODA'S QUARTERS- LATE AFTERNOON

Yoda meditates and suddenly hears a familiar voice, as if from a great distance. It is the voice of Qui-Gon Jinn, filled with alarm.

Qui-Gon: (V.O) No Anakin! NO! Don't! NO!

Mace Windu enters the room and sits down. Yoda opens his eyes and looks to Mace.

Mace Windu: What is it?

Yoda: Pain. Suffering. Death, I feel. Something terrrible has happened. Young Skywalker is in pain. Terrible pain.

More from Episode-X.com:

SidiousDragon sends in more script additions from the The Art of Attack of the Clones book.

Here's the lowdown on the ultimate weapon...

Poggle crosses to the holographic schematic and downloads it into a cartridge. He gives it to Count Dooku.

Poggle: The Jedi must not find our designs for the ultimate weapon. If they have any idea of what we are planning to create, we are doomed.

Count Dooku: I will take the designs with me. they will be much safer with my master.

That's the Death Star plans to you...

Okay now here are some HUGH SPOILER Links! DO NOT CLICK ON THEM IF YOU AREN'T SPOILED!!!!!!

<a href=http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/SW_E2/E2_0079_2.jpg>Pic 1</a>

<a href=http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/SW_E2/E2_0086_2.jpg>Pic 2</a>

<a href=http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/SW_E2/E2_0084_2.jpg>Pic 3</a>

<a href=http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/SW_E2/E2_0082_2.jpg>Pic 4</a>

<a href=http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/SW_E2/E2_0081_2.jpg>Pic 5</a>

The site I got these pics off is:

http://perso.club-internet.fr/willow/Index.html

Just thought I should post the link for the site in case someone wants to check for updates. Plus, that way he gets hits on his site. And there are other pics, but not spoiler pics per say.

What do you think of that Yoda pic with Dooku, hmm?

JMK
Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:11:15 AM
AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHH HHHHHHHH!

I'm soooooooo tempted! I want to know so badly! I must know! Highlight to read JMK, that's all you have to do!!! :x

darth_mcbain
Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:23:41 AM
Don't do it JMK... Don't give into the spoiler temptation - easily those feelings flow, quick to join you in reading the forums they are... But once you start down the spoiler path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will... It isn't worth it (well maybe it is, but I wouldn't know - I'm not looking either :lol )

Live Wire
Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:39:41 AM
DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazingly Im not even tempted. Im becoming immune to the spoiler side

darth_mcbain
Apr 23rd, 2002, 12:42:24 PM
Me too - for a while I was really tempted, but now that we are so close I don't feel the urge to look all that much - nothing that can't wait another 22 1/2 days...

Live Wire
Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:30:21 PM
22 days to go and still spoiler free!!!

JMK
Apr 23rd, 2002, 01:56:24 PM
Really? Totally spoiler free? You mean that you don't even know that I have a rather large speaking part in episode 2?

Well now you do. :D

I totally spoiled for TPM, then I became immune, now the temptation is creeping back. :\

Live Wire
Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:25:07 PM
Im guessing by the smilie that you're kidding but Im not taking a chance :D

JMK
Apr 23rd, 2002, 05:58:29 PM
Oh come on Live Wire, be a gamer! You KNOW you want to...

sirdizzy
Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:18:25 PM
shot those are cool

that last one though unless ya have idea of the plot won't make sense so go ahead and click on it guys

and the first one i am sure everyone already knows unless your going blind

Sage Hazzard
Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:41:54 PM
DO NOT CLICK ON THE LAST ONE!!!!! Dizzy, I'm explaining why in the spoiler text.

Imagine youre watching the movie and you seen that scenery come up, and Anakin has only just arrived. It spoils what he does. So it's a spoiler, even if they won't relize that until watching the film.

I suggest not clicking on the first one either. It takes away from the cool factor you'll get while viewing the movie for the first time.

sirdizzy
Apr 24th, 2002, 08:25:18 AM
everyone knows about the first one dude, if ya bought the toy or the soundtrack or read the time article or read an article last year in insider

and your explanation of the 3rd one is sound but they'll forget it by the time the movie comes out

Live Wire
Apr 24th, 2002, 10:01:39 AM
nope Im not a gamblin kinda gal. I resist the temptation and laugh in the face of those who have been spoiled! hahahahaha! :D

sirdizzy
Apr 24th, 2002, 04:07:46 PM
well your loss lw

Lady Vader
Apr 24th, 2002, 08:05:10 PM
Ya know, I thought I'd be tempted, but surprisingly I wasn't. Just saw the grey areas and pics and blinked... and moved on.

Now all I'll need to worry about is fending of a certain person coming out in 18 days... 3 or 4 days short of E2. And he's already gone to the Spoiler Side. >_< Heaven help me...

:lol

Charley
Apr 24th, 2002, 09:12:42 PM
You will join me :wings