PDA

View Full Version : did anyone see qa dexter jester, dooku, or genoshian warrior basic figure

sirdizzy
Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:21:46 AM
i got 24 basic figures
Anakin Skywalker (Outland Peasant)
Super Battle Droid
Obi Wan Kenobi (Coruscant Chase)
Padmé Amidala (Arena Escape)
C-3PO (Protocol Droid)
Jango Fett (Kamino Escape)
Kit Fisto
R2-D2 (Coruscant Sentry)
Clone Trooper (Red)
Zam Wesell (Bounty Hunter)
Battle Droid (Arena)
Shaak-ti
Captain Typho
Tusken Raider and Child
Plo Koon
Boba Fett (Kamino Escape)
Saesee Tiin
Jar Jar (Senator)
Nikto Jedi
Red Senate Guard
Luminara Unduli
Taun We

but didn't see the dexter the dooku or the genoshian warrior

Starquest aka AndyR
Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:45:01 AM
actually I am kinda dissapointed in the toys r us near me. they had the midnight madness sale, but they didn't have all the figures. There was no senate guard, no luminari, and no tuan we in addition to those three you mentioned....

Oh well, I will find them eventually...

JMK
Apr 23rd, 2002, 07:57:48 AM
Sounds like they're trying to mix it up a little this time. Last time there was too much of everyone.

darth_mcbain
Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:02:31 AM
I didn't see them when I went, but I did see Taun We and the Senate Guard. I only got two - Yoda and Jango... I was never the huge collector, but I liked those two. Now - to open or not to open, that is the question...

Jedieb
Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:40:06 AM
I saw the spoilerific Dooku at the last WalMart I was at, so he's out there, just in smaller numbers. I also saw that supposedly "rare" R2 variant at Target this moring. Target was charging $6.99 a figure, but I used a WalMart receipt to get a price match of $5.88. Target is going to get creamed if they don't adjust their prices.

sirdizzy
Apr 23rd, 2002, 10:52:44 AM
i managed to get the dexter and the geonisian at target this morning ($7 a dollar more that wal-mart)

still no dooku

Jedieb
Apr 23rd, 2002, 03:31:49 PM
We're trading missed figures dizzy! I spotted another set of Dooku's at TRU this afternoon, but still no Dexter. I'm sure he'll show up eventually. After I pick up Saeseen this afternoon (I mistakenly passed on him at the same TRU) I'll just have that one figure left. Then we'll all be waiting for the Bespin wave!

P.S. They had a few Geonosians so I picked one of those up as well.

sirdizzy
Apr 23rd, 2002, 06:06:33 PM
whos trading and what do they need

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 23rd, 2002, 11:34:42 PM
Which Dooku do you mean the deluxe or basic? I have seen the deluxe at several stores but I haven't spotted any basics the same with Mace, I broke down and bought the deluxe of him, I am going to wait till Saturday and go around and try to find Dooku, I might just brake down and buy that one too, I buy my figures gradually, I couldn't afford to buy them all at once. I figure I buy 3 a week I will get them all by June. What I am mad about is TRU around here stinks, they didn't have all the figures just collection one, Walmart had everything and the same with Target, (and I agree with you Jedieb they will get killed at their prices).
I also think we haven't seen them all yet, I am certain there will be a Palpatine, Barree Office (or how ever you spell her name), Ki-Adi-Mandu, (the other members of the council not yet been released), Watto, Owen, and Beru (hey they had Shimi for TPM), the Kamonians, and probably variations of Padme (she had a lot of costumes) Obi-Wan, Anakin, and maybe another Mace, maybe Sidious depending how much he is in it.

sirdizzy
Apr 24th, 2002, 08:39:50 AM
yea the basic figure the deluxe was quite common (i bought a deluxe to get a dooku)

Jedieb
Apr 26th, 2002, 07:37:17 AM
dizzy, by trading I meant you've got what I need (Dexster) and I've got what you need (Basic Dooku). My local TRU is suppose to be getting some cases in today so I'm going by after work to see if they've got what I need.

sirdizzy
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:32:10 AM
coolness its a deal i got an extra dexter for ya in fact

Jedieb
Apr 26th, 2002, 09:57:31 AM
Thanks, but don't worry about it. I'll find Dexter eventually. I'm going to be making daily toy runs for the next few weeks anyway. ;)