PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting, and showing off

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:32:13 AM
Okay, this will be the second time I've asked people to join this group, but this time I've actually done work myself. :)

This group will be mainly focused on it's inner strife and dissention over the attempted conquest of a parralel universe. To make it short... the fleet is on the way with two different leaders, and that means it's going to break down fast, Anyone want to come along for the ride? :rollin

What makes the group special is a mastery of technology. The ability to cross the dimensinal rift in only one day is incredibly advanced... although their technology lackssignifigantly in the weapons and shielding department, understanding of matter-energy relations and similar lead to great power and engine capacilities.

The species are identifiably taller tahn the average human in youth. They are completely hairless. They have enlongated craniums and often paler, duller skin, in several shades. They walk on reverse jointed legs, four of them for some. Their eyes see in several spectrums, and are often seen glowing, or pulsating, as their advanced brains process information. They are long lived... some have lived for 2 centuires and more. Some of them show force talent, though none know of the force or consider it the source of their power.

Anyway... the main selling point *I hope* is the ability to brandish a sharp Judicator badge! :) I have finely crafted these two signatures, one for the Supreme Justice Kal Shora, and the other for Emperor Zeratul. Zeratul is currently open. (Don't be confused by the sigs.... my current avatar was an experiment, and relects Zeratul and not Kal Shora. It will soon change, and anyone who takes the Emperor need not wear this avatar.) Anyway, anyone interested should contact me on aim (DarthSeanDMan) or PM. And I'll post those sigs.

(PS: I know they're probably over the limit but if they are say so and I will make them links)

http://tgcase.clanpages.com/KalShora.jpg
http://tgcase.clanpages.com/ZeratulSWF.jpg

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:40:07 AM
Amendment: (Can't modify because SRTL) The first Rp is located here, detailing the races history and current status, with more to come on the next post.

http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12999

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:55:57 AM
Those look to ME like they're within the limits. :)

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:57:24 AM
I was gnna make ones with blinking eyes but realized you probably all hate my avatar and saved myelf the hideous beatings.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:00:49 AM
Darn! I was all ready with one for you too. :p

Live Wire
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:02:18 AM
ahhhh no more blinking!!!

*has a seizure*

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:02:38 AM
(invites them to dinner) :angel :cat :D

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:04:15 AM
Will I have dinner, or be had?

Live Wire
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:06:10 AM
I think you're the menu

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:19:58 AM
Kinky. Count me in.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:02:03 AM
Looks good and welcome back to your recruting ^_^

I have a concern tho about this dimensional rift technology. If someone wanted to abuse this, it could be done.

Ships coming in and out of no where within less then a day could cause serious havoc around here. Especially with Fleet stuff ..... or even any type of technology that someone could think of. There are alot of people here that could do it.

I like the limitations... that is good tho because there is balance.

Don't think I am knocking you down :) I am just asking questions to try and gets things clear.

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:15:33 PM
I'm using a scale. A 75 meter ship taes a day. 1 600 meter cruiser takes three years. So I wont be building up a huge empire.

As well; the fleet rules have recently amended to stop bean counting in fleet roleplay. I am taking advantage of this, since the old rules were long and handcuffing, and the new ones will be more lax and based on sense over math. While I oculd bring in 1000 ships, storyline wise the invasion fleet is being sent by the Emperor in the intent of failure; thus, less than 50 ships will appear.

I hope this addresses some of your concerns.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:26:16 PM
See, I am not a fleet person so all these numbers means @_@ to me but I do get the length part :lol

I am still of the school of thought of why someone needs more the 5 ships for an invasion so 50 to me seems out there ....

The Fleet rules are now permanate? I thought they were still under debate.

:: makes mental note to ask Vader and look at fleet forum ::

My other concern, was someone else getting this technology and reversing it. You said you wouldn't abuse it but someone else could Plus, who knows what other applications this power could have

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:49:02 PM
In 24 hours, pending no objections, I will make it legal! :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 22nd, 2002, 01:45:17 PM
okay! Thanks :) Then I will read them over

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:43:23 PM
My other concern, was someone else getting this technology and reversing it. You said you wouldn't abuse it but someone else could Plus, who knows what other applications this power could have

What everyone else does it not my buisness. :)

Anyway, 50 ships won't just show up out of the blue. 10, and only 3 of capital class, will be the first wave.

And I know the fleet rules aren't done yet... but I'm thinking ahead.

The Emperor
Apr 22nd, 2002, 07:41:58 PM
*cough* The Emperor commands that you join! *cough*