PDA

View Full Version : A note about Jes' post I closed

ReaperFett
Apr 21st, 2002, 04:45:26 AM
Just so y'all know.

As well as all the reasons I stated in the other thread for why I closed it, there is another thing. Dont you find it convenient the man who was said to be trying to destroy TSE is taking every opportunity to take little knocks at them? Are you telling me he REALLY just posted that so he knew?

I IMed Lynch and told him to reply so he got an answer first. I made sure that way that he did get himself an answer

ReaperFett
Apr 21st, 2002, 05:40:19 AM
Darth Turbogeek: Someone warn Jeseth to stop this bull-DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR--DO-NOT-SWEAR-
ReaperFett: yeah, tell me about it
Darth Turbogeek: Warn him.
Darth Turbogeek: This is going too far

Shawn
Apr 21st, 2002, 06:25:20 AM
Someome presented a theory to me about a week ago: They said that they think Jeseth wants to be banned, so he can "play the martyr", so to speak. Right now, I'm inclined to believe that.

Sanis Prent
Apr 21st, 2002, 11:30:11 AM
So whats up with the boy? I mean, you live over there and stuff...have you chatted with him recently? He seemed to be a pretty non-insane guy before...whats up?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 21st, 2002, 11:39:45 AM
Yes, please explain to me to what is going on O_o

Shawn
Apr 21st, 2002, 03:35:06 PM
I have no idea. He dropped out of High School (it was his last year there, too) and has been out of touch ever since.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 21st, 2002, 07:30:35 PM
Well, did what we agreed on Shawn ....

Can I rip off Jes' wings now or later to start the BBQ? :)

Shawn
Apr 21st, 2002, 07:49:07 PM
I'm really hungry... lets make it now. :)

But seriously... this is going to look bad, having closed another of his threads. But you're absolutely right - it could have easily turned nasty, since he was being so stubborn about it.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 21st, 2002, 07:53:17 PM
Stubborn? How about not listening to what anyone said except his problem :lol

Besides, glad I closed it after what Morg showed me what his post was going to be O_o

TheHolo.Net
Apr 21st, 2002, 10:33:05 PM
I'm sure I don't want to know.....anyway, I agree with the choice to close. :)