PDA

View Full Version : Question For The Administration Of TSE

Jehova Eaven
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:40:07 PM
This is Jeseth. I have a question for the administration of TSE since I am unable to ask all of you at your own board. I am banned from your board. Can you explain why this is? Last time I checked I hadn't done anything at your board the least bit deserving of banning, since all my posts there were IC and I've violated none of the standard rules that result in banning, such as infiltrating, hacking, offending your members at their board or disrupting threads with OOC arguements. Up to now what has kept people from being banned (despite how disliked they are by other groups) is an honor system.

I will not reciprocrate such childish behavior by banning the administration of The Sith Empire from all the boards I have admin rights at (since that is a blatant abuse of the power that was gratned to me), but just for the record I wanted to make it known I am at current banned from The Sith Empire, with no notice, prior warning, or anything to deserve it other than just a lot of suspicion.

Darth Lynch
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:45:42 PM
Posted before thinking of something.

Yes you are banned.

So is Lady Mara Jade/Morgan Dreeda.

It was done in response due to the planned take over/destruction of TSE and the targeting of people for OOC. reasons which we are not tolerating

None of the Hand nor anyone else has been banned.

PS. It was a childish act and reasons that got you banned so next time dont do it again so none of us got to go through this crap.

ReaperFett
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:46:47 PM
Personal problems. Use AIM or PMs people