PDA

View Full Version : What are your April 23rd plans?

Jedieb
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:11:32 PM
Just what are your 4/23 plans? My local TRU won't be having a midnight madness this time around and I don't intend on driving anywhere out of the way to find one. I'll be making a quick WalMart run Monday night to see if they've started setting anything up and then I'll more than likely wait until Tuesday morning to make runs. I'll hit WalMart between 7-7:30AM and just take my time looking over their displays. I'll pick up most of what I don't already have there since they have the cheapest prices. Then I'll go over to Target when they open at 8 to see their displays. I have to be at work by 8:30 so I won't have much time. After work it's off to the book store. I'll buy the novelization and the comic if they have it. That should pretty much be it. They I'll tally all of the damage, inventory it, and maybe post a list over here.

What about you guys?

JMK
Apr 20th, 2002, 10:07:52 PM
My figs are already out, so I can buy them whenever, but I will be picking up the soundtrack tuesday!

sirdizzy
Apr 21st, 2002, 08:48:25 AM
i heard the wal-mart supercenter in bloomington is having a midnight madness and they are going to clear a whole side of an aisle for the merchandise

i haven't heard anything about my washington wal-mart

target seems to be geeing up for it too they have discounted all their figs to 3.20 and deluze to 7.90 i may go there at 8am before class

i got the day off and am going to at least one midnight madness