PDA

View Full Version : The making of a young man.

Severen Morkonis
Apr 20th, 2002, 08:26:24 AM
4 years previous to Siekens join of the empire.

The NR 118th Air bourne, a group that could safely say they were some of the best in the New Republic Army. These guys were the men and woman that were picked to be in the NRSF (New Republic Special Forces) thats how good they were.

Sieken Kasstra, a man with many friends and many enemies, many talents but many downfalls, renowned for the quality of his sniper skills which of course was his specialty he was picked from the Wraith Sqaudron to be a captain within the 118th airborne because of his exquisite concentration, flight skills and accuracy but why?.

He was nothing special, he was nothing big and grand, nothing that the other sqaudrons may have within there roster....so...why?.

ATTENTION!...i have never seen such crap in all my life....are you soldiers a bunch of snot nose little boys?..kids playing mans game?...little babies whining cause you have to fun 10 miles a day?...gimme a break kids...if i let you guys take leave like this..the guys at the NR administration are going to think im running a holiday camp out here!

I stood inline with my new platoon for the last time before our shore leave for the spring, the 118th were from my personal view...some of the best trained men and woman out there, i was a newbie at land battle, but a ace shot with a modified E-11 sniper rifle infact i was named the best..why i dunno.

' its 19 hundred hours now you have 11 hours to get your lazy asses some sleep before we have one last days hard training before you guys have 2 months leave....but beielve me if i catch any of you guys lazing about im going to keep you here all those 2 months to make up for those 2 minutes you stopped...and im not B.s.ing you...GOT ME?'

.."YES SIR" we all said shifting about waiting to be reialved for the last nights sleep here.

Dismissed

Thank god...we all did our own stuff that night...listening to music...watching holonet...things like that....but i wanted to call home and give them the good news that my first tour of duty was over and i was coming home for the first time in 8 months....and who should pick the view phone up?...my sister Lucine....i gave a warm smile.