PDA

View Full Version : To find a new home

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:29:16 AM
The Cree-Ar.

On a distant world, two races evoled from a single parent. Technological evolution and territorial advancement would soon introduce the Cree-Ar to their neighbours: the Skey-Gar. Each were surpised to find the other... anchient texts on both sides of the world told of the planets single caretaker.

The Skey-Gar and Cree-Ar lived without incident for some time. However, as each race expanded it became clear they would either clash or merge. A war broke out between religious fanatics on both sides and quickly became a holy planetary war.

The Skey-Gar believed, as had been told them, that their creator had trusted them to balance this world, and had left them with his trust. The Cree-Ar believed he would be back, a notion fanatical Skey-Gar felt sacreligious.

And so for 4 centuries they fought, and all else was cast aside. However, during this time the creator returned. He went to the Skey-Gar and the Cree-Ar, and the two agreed to follow him. The creator opened a rift in time by pulling a comet into orbit and pushing it out, shifting gravitic forces to meet solar flares, opening a gateway. And so the Skey-Gar and the Cree-Ar launched their first space vessels, and entered the gateway...

They went back in time to the early days of their icy home. Emerging they asked the creator why they had taken this voyage. He pointed to two large beasts on an iceberg. He told the Skey-Gar and the Cree-Ar that those were the first of both their races. The iceberg would break, and the two would float to seperate halves of the world. He showed them that they could co-exist.

With this revelation to them, the two races turned to one another and agreed that they were wrong to fight. They said that the war was over, and that they would once again live in peace under their glorious creator. They asked the creator for forgiveness. He nodded his head in approval. He foretold great things to come for his people, and said that before he left he had one final task. He turned to the Skey-Gar, and he pointed his arm to the stars. Bringing it down, he decapitated him.

The Cree-Ar, Tassadar, did not understand. He asked his creator why he had done that. And the creator replied that he was not, indeed, a creator at all. His name was Mak'Tal Beck. He was a temporal scientist who worked for the Cree-Ar Imperium, and had found a way to end the war. He asked Tassadar if he knew what must be done. Tassadar replied that he did.

And as the iceberg split, one half was now empty... and the Skey-Gar had drowned.

Judicator Kal Shora
Apr 20th, 2002, 04:25:04 AM
For four and a half milenia we grew again. Our people flourished, without the war. And eventually, our planet became little more than a grounds from which to leave. And we did, colonizing our moon. We would not stop until this day. For I have been sent on conquest.

When Tassadar died, his son was slated to rule our planet, However, the new surpeme justice elected was me. While I could have been a fine supreme justice, I stepped aside and did what was right... give the power to Zeratul, and took the rank of Judicator at arms. I thought that I would fulfil the standard role as governer of our world while Zeratul ran our galactic empire.

The supreme justice had other plans. He said that a day was dawning and that I may not rest on that day. He called me to action... sent me to another universe. The journey would be long, and battles hard, but he had assurances I would return safely.

I have doubts I will finish the trip in.

Abord my flagship, the newly commisioned Kal Shora warship, I cross the great void. 478 long years has it been... my youthful optimism has long since left me. I feel frail... all this travle time, and now I feel it's wear. What little psychic training I had attempted has left me, but, I know... when I have the time to return, I will prepare for my vengence.

The only problems with commanding a ship this big is that the time it takes to travel vast distances is huge. Almost 500 years ago I left... while the cruisers that will flank my side have only left ten years ago, and the Arbiters have yet to leave. I doubt now I will ever return to my home... but perhaps I can make a new one here. My craft carries utilities to fashion buildings and form the land. Although it will take work...

No. Those under me wish to see home, and the options of stasis keeps them vigor while I and my commanding companions gain wisdom. Of the 14 thousand beings on my ship, only 11 are awake. Though I may resent them for their youth I must also remember.... I was their age when last they saw me. So I must be compassionate for them and their wishes.

I will rest today. For tommorow will be my last day of reflection before I have arrived at my journey.

The Emperor
Apr 30th, 2002, 06:03:21 PM
*Cough*

Will wor on reply tonight... just making sure this doesn't get deleted