PDA

View Full Version : The Long Countdown

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 18th, 2002, 11:57:22 PM
It looks like Sir Dizzy is going to try to post every time from here to May 16th, he even added Jedieb's thing tonight. I really think we need to do Jedieb's plan now making an announcement in the thread saying anybody can post on the day and they all will count as the first. Maybe they can add the hour in with it, what do you think JMK? I do have one suggestion for the one for Ep3 we need to put in some rules saying that nobody can post night after night at midnight like Dizzy has been doing.

CMJ
Apr 19th, 2002, 01:11:40 AM
It is rather annoying...especially out here on the West Coast as it's around 9:30 my time when he makes his posts. I don't have a chance at all. ;)

JMK
Apr 19th, 2002, 07:16:45 AM
CMJ, have you pm'd him and asked him? I don't think anyone's raised that point yet to him. Everyone should have the chance to post, and his tactics do infact eliminate the entire land west of the eastern time zone. The time for Jedieb's plan has come methinks....

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:07:11 AM
I think so JMK (also he has said he lives in Arizona that means he is posting 2 hours early and that really makes me mad) I think we should just inact Jedieb's plan and tell people they can post the hour when they post at least it would get more people involved. If you would like to PM him CMJ go right ahead, I will not after what happened last time, David handled him the best but he is now gone so if you would like to give it a try that sounds good to me.

CMJ
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:51:32 PM
Nah...I'll just delete his post so I can write my own at midnight. ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 19th, 2002, 09:57:26 PM
:lol Go ahead I would love to see his reaction :p

CMJ
Apr 19th, 2002, 10:00:54 PM
I was only kidding, but now that you've given me the go ahead I might just do it to see what he does. :)

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 19th, 2002, 10:03:07 PM
I knew you were kidding I guess you could delete his posts, especially since he is posting two hours early we could always use that as the excuse if we wanted to but that could start a huge rant on his part so I would rather start Jedieb's compromise plan and that way we can all post if we want to as I said we can post hours and minutes now, we are getting close enough.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:15:30 AM
JMK, do you want the honors of putting in Jedieb's plan in actions, because I am about sick of Dizzy dominating the thing, if we do it that way it won't look like one person is dominating.

JMK
Apr 20th, 2002, 07:29:05 AM
I'll do it, but just how authoratative are we going to be about it? If someone posts out of line, how are we going to handle it? And are we going with the one person each day rule? Are there enough people to satisfy that rule?

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 20th, 2002, 11:07:07 AM
I think Jedieb meant that everybody could post or something at least that is what I interperted from his compromise. Maybe we can let them post the hour or something like that.