PDA

View Full Version : Nohgri out of place. ( a search for the Holocron of Aiki Master Morehei)

Irman Nogar
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:31:39 AM
Mount Tantiss sat in the far distance of the Nohgri colony on the planet of wayland. They came at teh bidding of Lord vader. The savior of the nohgri. They serve lord vader and he protects them and provides them with a new home on the lush new planet.

Irman Nogar was born her during the years just after the construction on the great mount had finished. His people always followed the will of lord vader. But Irman always felt that this was slightly wrong. When he looked at the lord vader and the one in black robes that occasionally visited. Some thing at the very corner of his being told him that this was wrong. The this men were not what the saviours that they claimed to be.

Occasionally in the night he saw a man appear to him. He was not a nohgri. He was far to tall to be one. Always he was clouded in a robe with a hood that drapped over his face. In the dream he tells him of the true history of lord vader.

One night he saw this man fight the lord vader, the robed stranger and 10 warriors weilding weapons simular to Lord vader. In the dream the man was like no one that he had ever seen. With only a staff that seemed to glow he defeated lord vader, killed the 10 other warriors, and was only defeated by fingers of blue light from the robed one.

It was then that he awoke. At the foot of his bed padding there was a blue wraith of the man from his dream. He points up to mount tantiss. "To take my path you must find the ligh bo at mount tantiss."

Irman sits stunned. This was the stuff of legends. "But where do I find it!' The jedi disappears from veiw.

It would be sacralidge to go against the lord. But these dreams and a feeling in him some thing else told him that this ghost was telling the truth. Preparing his armor he starts for the mount.

The trek is long and treacherous. Many storm troopers regularly patrol the area with giant two legged walking beasts. And seats that floated on the air. He had made it a of avoiding them since he was a young one. It was the other Nohgri that patroled the area he worried about. He moved through the forest. As he moved he felt a power in him helping him. He was able to move more quickly that he ever had before, Leap farther, and now the forest as if he were a part of it. He saw his brothers before they ever saw him.

It took hours to reach the mount. ::WHat now?:: He thinks.

The ghost apears again. Pointing to an area of the mountain. Just as quickely as he appeared he was gone. Following the way that he pointed to he found a opening to a cave opened by a tree root that broke open the solid rock in the recent years.

The opening was just big enough to enter. The cave was cramped so he had to crawl most of the way. But there was a faint light at the end of the tunnel. It was a small crack in a stone wall. With a kick he opened it up. There was some kind of a room before him and the feeling beckoned him on. There was some thing in the room beyond the door that he must get.

A man in red armor spoted him just then. "Stop!!" he was seen. If he gave the man the chance he would call the security of the whole mount on his head. He felt that power that seemed to beckon him. BLade out stretched he covered the distance between them in milliseconds. And before the man uttered another word he had cut him to the chest through a kink in the armor. Pulling the reddened blade out the red armored one droped with a thud.

Irman Nogar
Apr 16th, 2002, 07:36:17 AM
From the body of the red one he took a key card. The key to the room some thing told him. Sweeping it through a slot he waits as the door slowly opens. Inside he finds a staff on a pedistol. He takes it with out asecond thought. Leaveing the staff of the red one that he just defeated in it's place. alone with some of his knives it made just the right weight displacement.

Out of the mount he left with the bo. In the forest the ghost appeared to him again. "Take my bo and go to the planet of obrai-skai. There you well find a text that well lead you down the path of the Aiki. Learn our ways well my padawan."

A padawan. He had no way of knowing what that meant but he would surely find out. The supply transport was at the launch padd. His ticket off the planet. several other nohgri had left that way so he knows it can be done. He heads for the ship. Obrai-Skai where is that?

Irman Nogar
Apr 16th, 2002, 11:46:24 AM
it did not take the nohgri long to sneak on to the ship. Stowing away in the cargo hold. No one saw him as was right. The ship left strait for the Imperial Center (Couruscant). The ship touches down on a landing padd amoung the sky scrappers. For a being that had spent most of his life amoung the trees and forests it was a bit over whelming that this place of canyons and flying ships was actually here.

Even with his surprise he stayed to the shadows. In a store he passed he found a cloak in a window that would serve his purposes. Stepping in he got some strange looks. no one had really ever seens a Nohgri before. So there was some speculation on what he was.

In side a droid helped him to the cloak. When asked how he would pay for it. The nohgri pulled out some gold coins. The droid did not know what to make of it. THe only currency it is programed to take is credits. It was about to turn him down and tell him to leave when the manager walked up to see what was the trouble. A glance at the coins and he excused his protecal droid.

It was a good thing too Irman needed the cloak and thought that he may have to take it by force. The deal made and cloak in hand he heads out into the streets.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Apr 17th, 2002, 11:45:49 AM
Being adventurous again, and in better spirits, Kaman had set out to another world...To Wayland. Her weapons on hand, of course, precautionary...in case of any trouble. Wandering the streets. People seemed occupied with their own wares. Not really caring what passed them by. Then she spotted that Irman Nogar...She slipped quietly in beside him...

"Mind if I join you?"

Irman Nogar
Apr 17th, 2002, 01:09:58 PM
OOC: thanks for joining but just as a note, I left Wayland all ready and we are on Courascant (Sp?)(AKA imperial center).

A woman saw him and now asked if she could join Irman. He was a loner by nature. But then that feeling that was new to him told him to trust her that she may be able to help him on what ever path this is taking him.

He nodds. "People coming out of the blue offering freind ship is unussuall to me so forgive me if I am surprised. but some thing tells me that i can trust you." Irman Shakes his head this strange feeling that is directing him gets more confusing by the minute.

"I am Irman Nogar." He was feeling that strange feeling again from her. What is that feeling.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:58:43 PM
She nods...

"I know your name. You visited the Order recently...I am Kaman Jeris Deliai. A padawan still....but skilled, nonetheless. It seemed a surprise to me that you happened to be here at the same time as myself."

Irman Nogar
Apr 19th, 2002, 12:20:46 PM
"Mmm, yes I am in search of some thing but I know not what."

"I am following the feeling in the force towards some thing. But it seems like a inteligence is guiding me. Like some one in the force it's self is leading me to some thing." He truns to her.

"I have the strangest feeling that I need to travel to obrai-Skai. I Have no ship though."

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Apr 22nd, 2002, 12:55:12 PM
She nods...

"Hmm. I know the feeling. I used to have a ship, until it got scrapped. I've been thinking of getting a new one...So unless we find a ship, we're sod outta luck. And i'm sure a ship should not be so hard to find around here. What would be great is if I could find one of my old friends here. They'd understand the need for a ship anytime..."

She looks around...

"Let's take a look around, shall we?"

Irman Nogar
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:10:01 PM
"Yes, but you would know about such things, not I." He looked around. "THis is not the sort I am accustomed to dealing with. All of these beings seem to soft. I may be Aiki but I am also a Nohgri by birth. Warriors are the people that I know." He watched a group of armed beings step into a turbo lift heading into the lowwer levels.

"Where do these lifts go." He inquired as they walked. In his cloak the dimunitive master was drawing less attention then he was earlier. Nohgri are a rare species to see.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:46:57 PM
Kaman adjusts her sunglasses. It was a rather bright day on Coruscant. A bit of a breeze was blowing, playing with her hair, which was not very long. She casts a gaze a bit upward, hands on hips, any weapons concealed.

"Those lifts go down. On Coruscant, down is not the best place to go, unless you need to go there."

They walked, disscussing various subjects. Kaman watched for any familiar faces...

Irman Nogar
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:16:08 AM
"Down is often the road that we avoid taking becuase it is dangerous. But often the easiest road is not the one that we must seek. Come," After speaking in a tongue of riddles. He motioned that she should follow. "In any case I would prefer to stay out of the public eye."

A strange looking being with googles and a trunk like device was following them. "Nohgri are not exactly common here."

The nohgri was a escapee from a high security encampment. The empire would not be long in searching him out. And he had enough trouble to deal with at the moment with out having to dodge bounty hunters as well.

Kaman Jeris Deliai
Apr 27th, 2002, 07:39:30 PM
Kaman follows. She understood the Nohgri problem with Imperials. She used to work with a friend of her father's that was a Nohgri. Sort of a family friend. She wondered what had happened to him..

"Yes, good idea. I'll follow your lead. Do you have even the slightest idea what you are looking for? If you don't mind my asking?"