PDA

View Full Version : MTV--Tuesday

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 14th, 2002, 06:27:10 PM
Just want to tell everybody that the new SW theme Across the stars will be shown on MTV and VH1 Tuesday the 16, I guess its a one month prelude to the movie. There is suppose to be new dialogue and new footage shown then too. Have no clue what time yet, but I am guessing on MTV it will be on between 3:30-4:30 on TRL but I am sure they will show it again throughout the night.

JMK
Apr 15th, 2002, 07:15:39 AM
Too bad I don't get MTV. :grumble

Starquest aka AndyR
Apr 15th, 2002, 09:26:48 AM
I'm sure it will be available on the oficial site at the same time, just like duel of the fates was last time.
And if not there, then there will be many copies of it on the net and on kazaa.
I also dont have MTV - actually I dont even have TV. I can watch the osbournes by downloading it.... :D

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:23:36 AM
Do you have VH1, JMK, it will be on there too? If not I think Andy is right it will be available on the site tomorrow night.

JMK
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:32:58 PM
I'll put my money on the OS, but I don't have VH1 either. >_< I bet my french music channel will have it though. I almost don't want to see it because it will probably have more footage that I don't want to see.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:38:54 PM
I am thinking half or maybe more of the footage will be from the trailers, I doubt will have too much new footage I thinking it will be like Duel of the Fates video which had some new footage but not much, I am more interested in it because it will be my first chance to hear Across the Stars.

JMK
Apr 15th, 2002, 01:59:05 PM
I have some pretty lofty expectations for that song. A couple folks here have really placed up on a pedastal! ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 15th, 2002, 05:46:29 PM
I really don't give into the expectations, I just want to hear it only have one more day then I will know myself :)

Sanis Prent
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:39:38 PM
its not a fast-paced action song like duel of the fates was. If you're looking for that, you won't get it.

But its one of the most flowing pieces of music I've heard in a movie...and its amazing.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 16th, 2002, 08:54:44 PM
It looks like somebody messed up, MTV never showed it on TRL have no idea what happened there, but ET and Access Hollywood are suppose to show something big involving EP 2 tomorrow I am guessing its the video.

Leia1031
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:43:18 PM
Yeah, I watched TRL today to see if they'd show it, but they didn't. Heard that the video has spoilers in it though, so I don't know if I'll watch it.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 16th, 2002, 10:28:23 PM
I'm not sure what kind of spoilers it might have, I bet they will be minor if any (probably dialogue not much else), still I wanna see I hope its on tomorrow.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 17th, 2002, 09:19:28 PM
Well they showed some EP 2 footage on ET tonight and it was great, I especially liked the ACS theme (the little they played) I know really want to hear the whole thing. What sucks is they aren't going to show the video now until next Tuesday at 4 on TRL (the same day everything ets released) looks like I am going to be really busy on Tuesday :)