PDA

View Full Version : Night's Fall: Rise (Closed - Warren Azalin)

Zasz Grimm
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:36:02 PM
OOC - This is closed except for Warren Azalin.

IC:

Zasz had been pondering what he would do about certain things, things that had him troubled for a while. Warren Azalin, Jedi Master...Half Brother to Jeseth Cloak. A disgrace. The fool had lived out his life as a Jedi, and reached Master. He was living a hell no doubt, one he would release him of soon enough. Azalin was near.. He inhaled the slightly polluted air of this part of Coruscant until his ears caught something...

From Afar two voices are heard: "Hahahahaha!"

" Foolish party goers"..Zasz peered up from the alley way and made a partial grin. This trip down the alley would be their last, they had interrupted his thought process. His head rose up, his face still in shadow but the street lights were bright enough to light up his hair color, bright crimson. He moved back so that he was completely concealed from good vision...

Woman: "Oh that was excellent!!! We should go meet with Reuben more often!"

Man: "I quite agree! We shou"-....

Just then the man was cut off. A ~CRACK HISS~ was heard and he looked down to see a glowing dark red saber leaving his chest. The woman immediately began to scream and cry for help as she was backing up. Zasz raised his saber upwards and he watched as it cut through the man's neck and head. His other hand pushed him off of his saber and he moved his head from any blood splattering on him...

Zasz chuckled as he stepped towards the shaking woman, he chuckled as he brought a hand to her face... "I think that meeting with Reuben was a grave mistake" He brought the glowing blade of plasma closer to her face. She was shivering with fear, no doubt afraid for her life...as well as she should be.

Woman: "Please sir...I will give you anything just don't kill me! ANYTHING!!!"

... "Too bad there is nothing I need from you but death..." Just then the woman made a shriek, but she was silenced quickly. His saber had slid into her stomach and he heard the smell of melting flesh and then he saw her fall to the ground in two pieces. He stepped back and looked at each corpse, he held his saber to the side. He looked up into the night's sky and he closed his eyes as he let out a message through the dark side...

"Warren Azalin...."

Warren Azalin
Apr 13th, 2002, 05:56:30 PM
"Please, help me kind Sir."

"Why should I help you? You pray off the weak and defenceless and then beg a Jedi for Mercy."

"Because your a Jedi, that's what you do."

"Wrong, I defend people from the likes of you. We Jedi decide how the punishment should be carried out. Sometimes it is time in a Kessel Security Center, others it is Death. We Jedi walk a fine line....."

"Send me to Kessel then, I'll be good, I promise I will..."

"Wrong. You have killed way too many to even be considered for Kessel, in cases like you Death is but a release from the horror you unleash on society."

"Please no..."

"Perhaps you would have fared better as a Sith, but a lowly murderer has no chance against a Jedi."

The Jedi raised his hand slowly as he looked on at the broken man before him. The man was a killer, an infidel on the NR's Most Wanted list, and Warren was just the man to deal him a swift justice. Pulling out his saber with a snap-hiss Warren set Salvation on the man, letting the irony cause a smile to cross his face. It took but a moment For Warren to swing his saber and render the man's head from his body. Swift Justice for a cold blooded murderer was too good for him, but it was all he could muster at the moment. Pulling back Salvation, Warren let the blue hue fade off his face as he released his saber and attached the de-ignited Saber to his belt.

"Warren Azalin...."

The Jedi turned, hearing the call of his name not far off. It seemed someone had come seeking a challenge, someone who did not know what he was getting into...

"If it's a challenge you want. Then it's a challenge you shall get..."