PDA

View Full Version : Bwhahahahahaha!!!!

Michael Gue
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:11:59 PM
Wassup? WASSUP!?
Im like that roach that ran under the wall and now ya dont know if ya killed it or another roach...
I am UNDEFEATABLE!

So...
Hows everyone doin? Odds are it'll be a year before I can check this thread again though, have to find another comp that doesnt have its IP addy banned to at least view this :)

BTW, I found this awesome game, T4C, it plays like UO meets DII, its free for 4 months then ya pay $10 every 3 months after that, I myself play it through eCelleration or some company like that, just a bit o fun for ya now. Well, I'll zya all later, my friends (Well, some of ya anyways)

Mike

SeanDMan
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:15:50 PM
Why not just ask to be unbanned?

TheHolo.Net
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:26:26 PM
Gue still has yet to contact me, so I have gone through and completed his absolute banning, since he found a name and email I had missed previously.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 12th, 2002, 01:21:10 PM
Okay, here is the run down. Gue showed up today using someone else’s PC (with an AOL IP) He registered a new account and made this post which I promptly banned and then moved here. Then he discovered since the IP he was using wasn’t banned, that he could post in the Shoutbox on the portal page still, which he flooded with a bunch of trolling BS and derogatory remarks (which I wiped clean).

So, considering his behavior, after having been told that all he needed to do to have his ban lifted was be mature and speak with me (he didn’t), his banning is no longer up for debate, and I have temporarily banned the full AOL IP addy he was using, which I will lift a little later so as not to affect any other AOL users, but hopefully will make him think his efforts to post here in any fashion are futile.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 02:04:06 PM
Couldnt you just have closed this and left it so others knew?

JMK
Apr 12th, 2002, 02:05:47 PM
Why not go ahead and nail him with the Gary Coleman pic I made. Even if it gets used once it's prophecy will be fulfilled! Have some fun with the job as admin! Nudge Nudge, wink wink. ;)

TheHolo.Net
Apr 12th, 2002, 02:06:20 PM
The matter is between Gue and the staff (me) seeing as how it was originally by his request, and is therefore more or less private. And also I don't particularly want to advertise that banning can be worked around via means such as using different PCs and or email addies.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 12th, 2002, 02:07:01 PM
Originally posted by JMK
Why not go ahead and nail him with the Gary Coleman pic I made. Even if it gets used once it's prophecy will be fulfilled! Have some fun with the job as admin! Nudge Nudge, wink wink. ;) If he manages to pull it off again, I probably will. >D