PDA

View Full Version : Jedi on the Hunt VII: Duel on Nar Shadda...

Alpha
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:09:16 PM
Satine smiles as he runs through the streets, chasing down a pickpocket that had stolen one of his lightsabres. The young boy was obviously a novice, for you didn't go for something that heavy and obvious, especially from a Jedi's belt. Satine sees his prey jump down a level, and stops, seeing a pole that had fallen to bridge the levels. He lets the boy get a little lead on him, and then jumps onto the pole, using the force to keep him upright, and balanced, and slides down it, jumping and flipping as he hits the end of it, and the Jedi Knight lands on the thief, plucking his lightsabre from the youth's hands. Jumping back, Satine smiles, and then shudders as a chil runs through him.

"Attacking one of my workers?" a voice says from the shdaows. A Sith by the Force signature. "Why is that?"

"He stole something that belonged to me. I wanted it back. Who are you anyways?" Satine asks, looking about.

Damon Strand
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:50:12 PM
His pale visage seems to glow beneath the fedora upon his head. Damon Strand, vampiric Sith, towers over Satine looking down at the boy with mild amusement. The vampire's cloak sways little in the light breeze, his sardonic grin grows larger before speaking, "Jedi, I recommend returning the lightsaber to my minion... my little pawn."

Damon raises a single meaty hand in threatening gesture, the fingers are thick with knotty knuckles like pale weirwood, each ending with black talons measuring over an inch. The vampire's complexion is incredibly pale, his red thin lips appear to be two bleeding wounds.

"NOW!"

Alpha
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:43:19 PM
Satine clutches his sabre, and ignites it, the pure black blade shooting out of the hilt with a hiss. The blade was so dark it seemed to suck in light, like a black hole.

"Look little sithy, no one, and I repeat, NO ONE takes my weapons you can try..."

the Warrior Jedi gets into a fighting stance, his cloak forming a sleeveless black trenchcoat, and his black jumpsuit forming stiff and ultra tough leather armor.

Damon Strand
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:13:35 PM
Damon throws back his head with insidious laughter roaring from his muscular chest. The vampiric Sith paces around the young jedi, lips parted in a small grin with sharp canines exposed.

"You are mine young Jedi!"

A large gnarled hand shoots out with the blurring swiftness, Damon using the Force to impact Satine in the chest with a palm of air as solid as permacrete. Knocking the Jedi back a few paces.

"Your kind is hopeless!"

The palm shoots forth, impacting Satine on his chest yet again with a hurtful force, causing the Jedi to stumble back a few more paces.

"You will be one of my first examples!"

The palm shoots forth yet again, sending Satine reeling back. Holding his hand outstretched, Damon twists it upwards into a fist, causing the air around Satine to twist and spin. Debris begins to rain on Alpha while Damon chuckles.

Alpha
Apr 14th, 2002, 11:04:16 AM
The debris could have been an anooyance if Satien had not erected the Force shield when he did.

"Is that all, Sithling?" Satine asks, grinning. "Let me show you what I can do..."

The Jedi blurs towards the Vampyre, ducking under a punch and comuing up with a hard uppercut, throwing Damon backwards. Satine keeps up with Damon, and, before the Sith can hit the floor, Satine snap kicks him, throwing him backwards, and into a wall.

Damon Strand
Apr 14th, 2002, 12:05:54 PM
The vampyre swings wildly as Alpha ducks and the young Jedi lands an uppercut in which Damon partially dodges. With his heighten awareness of his vampiric powers combined with the Force, he sees the snap-kick coming. Grabbing Satine's foot, Damon swings the stunned Jedi around slamming his upperbody against the wall.

Damon rushes over to the prone body of Satine, picking the Jedi up from behind near his shoulders, partially twists around while flinging the body of Satine's over his left side. The Jedi sails through the air, landing hard on the ground beneath him some seven metres away.

Damon turns around growling, "No Jedi, I have just been toying with you."

Alpha
Apr 14th, 2002, 12:52:36 PM
Satine growls, and gets to his feet, recalling his fallen lightsabre just as the youth grabbed for it again. He reignites it, and jumps at Damon, slicing downward, which the Sith dodges. As he does, Satine snap kicks the Sith in his head, and then aim a hit with the butt of his sabre at Damon's neck.

Damon Strand
Apr 14th, 2002, 10:14:18 PM
The snap-kick strikes Damon alongside the face, causing the vampyre to stumble alittle though he does not lose sight of the Jedi. As Satine attempts the backhand blow with the pommel of his sabre, a taloned hand shoots forth and grabs the Jedi's wrist in an iron grip.

Growling, Damon twists Alpha's arm until an audible pop sounds before landing a kick on the back of young Jedi's skull. Then knees him in the ribcage. Down on his knees, Satine feels a taloned hand grab a handful of his hair while his wrist is still held by the vampiric Sith's other hand.

Damon's lifts Alpha off the ground, spins in a semi-circle before tossing the Jedi ten metres away.

Alpha
Apr 15th, 2002, 01:13:57 PM
Satien growls, and jumps to his feet, tapping into the Force and throwing the Vamp backwards.

"What is it with me and Vamps?" Satine asks himself, shaking his head. He gets into a fighting position just in time to block an attack, and counter, the Young One smashing his fist into Damon's mouth and throwing him back a metre.

Damon Strand
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:59:08 PM
The punch strikes Damon flush on the mouth causing him to reel back a few steps. With head bowed, a low chuckle rises to rancous laughter, shoulders trembling. Damon raises his head and having regained his composure, pale visage contorted with what appears madness. A drop of dark crimson blood drips down his chin, hangs there for a few second before a long tongue snakes out, lapping it up.

"Nice shot... WHELP!"

Raising both taloned hands, fingers curled, circling them. Alpha raises three feet of the ground and spins around. Held fastidiously by the Force with his back now turned, Damon thrusts out his palms sending the young Jedi flailing into the wall beyond. A sickening loud crunch echoes over the abandoned alley.

Alpha
Apr 15th, 2002, 05:18:23 PM
The crack was a rib of the Jedi's. A painful injury, but he could survive.

"Who you calling a whelp? At least I have a tan.." Satine says, grinning, and wiping blood from his mouth. He palms a shuriken, and then runs at Damon. He flips over the undead Sith, and then, regaining his footing, Satine thrusts the throwing star into Damon's back, his gaunlets protecting him from the sharp edges of the weapon. He smiles as Damon cries out in pain, and then twists the shuriken, jumping backwards afterwards.

Damon Strand
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:58:57 AM
"Why you little nerf flea, this overcoat was expensive!"

Damon reaches up, grasping the shuriken and pulls it out with a grunt. Drops it to the ground.

"Okay Jedi poodoowan!"

The Sith lifts both hands, garbage and debris float into the air. Thrusting both hands forth towards Satine, every piece of garbage is flung at the Jedi with incredible velocity burying him. Including one mangy errant tomcat, spinning end on end, with claws retracted proving to be a most formidable projectile. Afterwards, he thrusts his hands downwards, ripping a old fashioned fire-escape from it's rusted decrepit fixtures, sending it crashing down on the Jedi.

Alpha
Jun 4th, 2002, 07:04:52 AM
As the dust settles, Damon can hear the most disturbing sound yet in this battle. The laugh of a slightly insane Jedi. The fire escape moves off of the pile, and then the rest sort of blossoms outward, leaving Satine crouching in the middle.

"I'm a Warrior Jedi Knight. Not a Padawan..."

Recalling his sabre, Satine ignites it, and gets into a fighting stance, his ribs still throbbing, but ignoring the pain.

"Care to go again?"