PDA

View Full Version : An animation project

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:46:45 PM
Well, I've been thinking about doing this for a while now; an animated short, or maybe even a series of shorts about the Bar and Grill.

Whoever wants to put in their two cents or wants their character in them, let me know. We can all throw out ideas of a few little shorts that we think would be cool; brainstorm and all that fun stuff.

I kinda want to do traditional cell work, but I've got no problems with doing a little 3d stuff.

Vinny Red
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:47:51 PM
Sounds like a good idea, I'll be looking forward to seeing it for sure :D

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:49:33 PM
The Jedi Bar and Grill, yes?

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:51:51 PM
yah, at Yog's. :)

Any ideas?

oh, and music is gonna be an interesting thing to decide on, lol.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:01:51 PM
Sold. It sounds interesting :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:14:44 PM
Cool.

I'll put up a link of some of my art later so that you all can see pretty much what the style of the short/shorts will be like. I don't know about you guys, but I'm not an overly huge fan of disney's style. Or Don Bluth (with the exception of The Secret of Nymh, but that didn't have people in it). I've been trying to come up with a new kind of approach for animated scifi stuff.

Also, if you guys could PM me a description of your characters, I'll sketch out some model sheets and whatnot. I know you all have sig pics with real people you've already chosen, but I kinda want to hear your own descriptions of your character. You know, any distinguishing characteristics, that sort of stuff. I've also been trying to download songs that people have come up with as their "theme songs" so that I can get a better feel for the drawing.

If anybody has other suggestions, let me know :)

Shawn
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:25:38 PM
I would be interested in seeing your rendition of Nupraptor. :) He looks exactly like the pic I use in his signature, with some light scars on his face.

http://nupraptor.clanhappy.com/nupraptor01.jpg

Just ignore the "Jedi Master" part. :p His theme song can be gotten over here (http://64.246.11.9/~admin77/music/BO-NupraptorTheme.zip).

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 11th, 2002, 12:21:45 AM
ok, here's some stuff.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/silancy/lst?.dir=/yerg&.src=ph&.view=t

I'll see what I can do in the next few days :)

imported_Eve
Apr 11th, 2002, 06:05:45 AM
Hey, you're VERY talented. Should be a comic book artist or something.

Sanis Prent
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:13:35 AM
I'd be interested :)

Sanis looks like my sig, except he wears this big khaki duster jacket, and on the inside, he's got two blasters in suspender holsters, and a mandalorian shell gun (think sawn off double barrel) in a loop holster at his waist. He also has a bandolier of shells around his belt. But other than that, not too many changes from sig :)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:41:51 AM
sounds cool to me, Seer looks like the larger pic in my sig, except she has a necklace with 3 claw shaped charms......

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:47:16 AM
Wow, that is really great! I totally echo what Evey said.

Since Sanis wants to be in it, mebbe Nav should be :lol ;)

Morgan Evanar
Apr 11th, 2002, 10:38:11 AM
Cool!

Jeseth Cloak
Apr 11th, 2002, 01:51:53 PM
That'd be neat, so go ahead use my character if you like. He used to be a Jedi and hang around there at the begining of his 'roleplaying career,' though now he only goes there on ocassion to spy on the Jedi or harras them. Heh.

Zasz Grimm
Apr 11th, 2002, 01:59:47 PM
Yes, do throw my character in also, he looks like what the char in my sig looks like. He has a knd of dark humor, something like that would work for this.

Lady Vader
Apr 11th, 2002, 03:46:26 PM
LV... think Catwoman.

Nuff said.

:D

(Refreshing will give ya different pics of my sig. It's a rotating sig. :))

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 11th, 2002, 05:18:21 PM
I'll do some sketches tonight for everybody who's posted so far, and put them up tomorrow :)

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 11th, 2002, 05:29:42 PM
Marcus = my sig

ReaperFett
Apr 11th, 2002, 05:36:40 PM
You can use me if you want :)

A mix or Dougray Scott(Sig) and Kyp Durron(Attatchment). And yes, there isnt much diffrence :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 01:31:42 AM
Ok, LV is up. This is somewhat of a semi-rendered version; the animated version is gonna be a little simpler so it's easier to draw cells.

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/silancy/lst?.dir=/Tales+from+the+Bar+%26+Grill&.src=ph&.view=t

this is gonna be the site that I put up all the renders/animated versions/background designs/etc.

I'm working on the others as we speak :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 12th, 2002, 01:48:39 AM
Ooo I'd love to be in that. My character, at least. Or all of them. :p LD looks like...well like her sig. :)

One major difference though - she usually wears more clothes than that. She also doesn't always have those "wikkid" arm blades on her. Also, she wears gloves (to hide her wedding band).

Shawn
Apr 12th, 2002, 02:33:47 AM
I look nothing like my current avatar / sig. I swear. :)

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 12th, 2002, 02:37:05 AM
Please include me as well :)

Personal Pic is good to go by, as is sig.

Anbira looks almost identical to Count Dooku (the guy in the pictures). Only diff would be that he has a hairline scar that runs from just above his right eyebrow down the right side of his face. But the same shock-white hair, beard, etc :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:03:55 AM
A thought occurs to me; what intro do you all want? Like, an opening crawl? Or maybe something more along the lines of the movie Snatch?

I don't want this to be just my project, I want it to be everybody's; I'm just animating it.

:)

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:57:52 AM
:D Oo, can I be in?

Vega looks like http://zack.beyond-imagining.com/Pics/S1/ajbc/Big/ajbc15.jpg basically, but has a scar running diagonally across his nose (down from his right eyebrow towards the left side of his mouth). Also, he has elongated canines on the top row of teeth, so they would be poking over his lip a little.

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:45:26 AM
I think Snatch style would be awesome :)

Nice LV pic btw

She also doesn't always have those "wikkid" arm blades on her
You need some like Scud made for Blade :)

Zasz Grimm
Apr 12th, 2002, 08:06:42 AM
Very nice picture of LV, awesome drawing skills!!

I cannot wait to see more of your art.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:46:27 AM
Scud sucks! :p

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:47:35 AM
The wrist blades were great :)

Morgan Evanar
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:53:37 AM
Scud, the disposable assasin rules.

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:54:58 AM
He was dirty looking. :p Anyhoo, S'Il, your art is great, I've always wanted to be able to draw like that. :D

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:59:21 AM
His look reminded me of, well, me.

But otherwise, he was great :)

I like how you did the zoomed part btw Sil

Vinny Red
Apr 12th, 2002, 01:08:32 PM
Wow, your art is really good. I'm impressed. Could you include Laran if it's not problem. Looks pretty much how he does in the sig

http://delirion.clanpages.com/siglab/Laran.jpg

There's a couple of more pics from his webpage, which is right here (http://renegadex96.tripod.com/html/index.html)

He doesn't really have soemthing that could be used as a theme song. Maybe NiN - Dead souls ( from the frist crow soundtrack).

Thanks, much appreciated, i'm anxious to see the results of the whole thing. Gonna be good

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 02:10:31 PM
Thanks for the comments everybody :)

I'm done with the animated versions of Sanis and Nup, and I'm gonna put them up as soon as I'm done coloring them.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 12th, 2002, 03:14:02 PM
jI want to be jin jit too!! :cat

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:36:35 PM
lol she isn't going to have enough time to put EVERYONE in. ...are you?

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:43:13 PM
Pounces atop Arya, grinning toothily

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:55:18 PM
lol!

I'm gonna put in as many people as want to be in them :)

Like I said earlier, this can be a series of shorts, so if some people don't get in one, they'll definately get in another :)

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:57:35 PM
Rubs against sIl's leg...

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 04:57:42 PM
Well, if you do decide cutting some would be best. Mine is a pretty dull look :)

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:00:32 PM
Keep Fett in it! It isn't the B&G without Fett!

And if you like, include Arya as well, think Trinity from the Matrix, but harder, and with more firepower (if that is even possible). She's got a golden medallion around her neck at all times, but its usually inside her shirt, and hidden.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:02:48 PM
Also, Cirr is rather tall, and built pretty thick. His hair is kinda moppy though, and his skin tone is pretty light for a Cizerack.

He wears....uh...whatever you want him to wear :)

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:09:18 PM
Keep Fett in it! It isn't the B&G without Fett!
Doubt Ive posted more than 10 times in the last 2 months :)

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:14:22 PM
jIt ssshould be all about me! jI'm the ssstarrr!!! :D :cat :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:32:36 PM
ok, the cell version of Sanis is up....and colored. The colors are simple :)

The lines are still a little sketchy, but that's only cause I didn't ink it. :)

Working on coloring Nup now, and I've finished sketching out Seer.

and Cirr, you have a special place in my heart :)

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:43:27 PM
Id get surgery for that :)

ReaperFett
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:47:28 PM
Nicely done Sanis as well :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:48:54 PM
My thanks, and you're right; I probably should, but I'm very lazy :D

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:51:02 PM
AWESOME :D!!!

DarthHERA
Apr 12th, 2002, 05:57:43 PM
oh this is cool s'Il !

I wanna be in it too! You can sketch Hera how you see her
from our rp if you want (and ever have time). Anyone who can draw impresses me. I suck at even stickpeople.

Mu Satach
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:00:11 PM
very kewl. :)

DarthHERA
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:03:21 PM
Mu!!

Hey girl - long time no see :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:08:04 PM
oooo!!!

A new avatar! I'm definately using this one to draw from, LL :D

Glad you like Sanis, by the way :cool

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:09:29 PM
yesss....look into my eyes!....

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:18:32 PM
*hiccup*

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:16:59 PM
Very very nice work :)

Morgan Evanar
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:22:17 PM
Damn all you people who can draw =p

=p

If you want to include Morgan...

http://learndifferent.clanpages.com/sig/morgan1.jpg

He's an even two meters tall, and a bit lanky. Wears a grey jacket thats mid thigh in length instead of Jedi robes.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:27:52 PM
no prob :)

Nup and Seer are up.

Marcus is on deck :D

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 12th, 2002, 09:47:08 PM
That is so cool :D!!

Okay I know this is shameless and also the 4th character I've requested, but you're work is great and I'm addicted.

Please add Taataani to the mix, since she's quite a regular too.

She looks essentially like the sig. Dunno if you can see or not, but she's got little glasses. Also, she's a bit older, so she doesn't dress quite as racy as the younger cizerack might. :)

You are incredibly talented (Jealousy kicks in)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:07:30 PM
No worries, I'll put Taa in :D

and thanks :)

Now, what kind of short do you all think would be good? something funny? more on the serious side, or sort of an introduction so to speak of the Bar&Grill?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:17:01 PM
You make me want to strangle you in jealousy S'Il. I used to want to be a comic book artist, and am pretty good, but you beat me so badly I can taste my intestines.

I'd love for you to include Sage, Syrius, and Avolon. It wouldn't be the bar and grill without the bartender/chief of security! :)

Sage looks a lot like Tom Welling, except he has a smoother face. He almost always where's black pants, a white shirt, and a gold flight jacket. Sort of like what Luke looked like at the medal ceremony at the end of ANH. He never drinks or smokes, completely clean shaven as well. His theme song would be Smile by Remy Zero. The "feel" of the sound captures him, and most of the lyrics make sense to him.

Syrius looks a lot like James Marsters(the guy in his sig). He smokes constantly and has a distant calm demeanor about him. He always wheres a black leather jacket, with a slight blue hue. He wears black otherwise. Sometimes he'll wear sunglasses as well. His theme song would be The Searchers by Remy Zero. Same reasons as Sage.

The drawing you did of Avolon is pretty dead on(show it to everyone!). Except he usually wheres only a white tanktop to show his muscle, to show his authority. And he has a four blaster holster on. It can be slung across his chest or his hips. Plus he drinks constantly. He looks alot like Ben Affleck, except older. Plus he has a broader chin and a haircut like Elvis or Johnny Bravo, except black. If he does where sunglasses, they'll won't be black. green, orange, red, yellow, anything. He's different in style than most people. His theme songs would be all by Beck. They're Jack@$$(spelt correctly), Lord Only Knows, and Hotwax. All of Odelay. Listen to these three songs and anyone will be able to write for Avolon. They just capture the feel of Avolon's character perfectly.

:) Again, great drawing. :)

Shawn
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:45:20 PM
Heh. Nice one, s'Ilancy. I never really pictured Nup like that, but it fits and, moreover, looks darned spiffy. When you animate it, don't forget the red eye. ;)

I think a serious short would be cool. Establish the characters, what they're like, etc. Maybe toss in a bit of goofiness, where appropriate.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:51:30 PM
Well, maybe it should be serious but in a humorous way. Like, through all of Guy Ritchie's movies, I couldn't stop smiling. Although the characters would probably slap me around if they knew I was laughing at their misfortunes.

BTW, I should mention my character's body builds.

Sage is lean but muscular. He's about 6 foot 2 inches. He doesn't look like he could destroy you, but when he has a certain look in his eye..... you wet your pants.

Syrius has lean muscle as well. Exactly like James Marsters.

Avolon is built. He has rippling muscle. Expecially in his arms and chest, which helps him lug his blast and smash rifle around. Oh! And include Max and Kalvin if you could, Avolon's 'droids. You could just put them at his side, with no introduction. Kalvin is C-3PO but pale green. Max is R2-D2, but with gold where R2 has blue.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:53:49 PM
lol, I put in the red eye, but I guess the pic is too small to make it out :) oh well.

*steals Odelay from her roommate* :)

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:54:57 PM
Oooooh! Sanis looks awesome!

DarthHERA
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:07:01 PM
s'Il those, quite frankly, Rock!

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:13:41 PM
looks good and honestly how our tail ends is a LL question really but looks good to me......

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:14:37 PM
Its subjective :) I think ending in a fur tuft like that is cool :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:35:57 PM
And up goes Marcus.

Next: Fett

:D Thanks to all

Sage Hazzard
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:42:48 PM
Dang, Marcus looks cool. Hey, out of curiousity, how long does it take to finish a drawing? Just wondering.

Your roomate is a smart person. Very smart. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:47:28 PM
OMG.

Si'l you are without a doubt an A-Grade LEGEND!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:51:58 PM
It really all depends. I've been in the "groove" for a few days, and did Marcus in about ten minutes. Coloring him took about another 15-20, but that's only cause they're really simple.

LV, cause she was more detailed, took probably 45 minutes to an hour.

I have this one pic of s'Il and one of her friends that I started about a month ago, and I'm still not done coloring it. But that's partly cause of other things going on.

Music really helps me; I listen to alot of soundtracks when I draw this stuff.

But believe me, I have my fair share of "evil pages" :)

Thanks Marcus, I've never been called a legend before :D

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:59:30 PM
FYI, Marcus actually more uses a sword than a sabre. But who am I to quibble? Excellent work

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:01:13 AM
Actually, that works out great, lol

one less lightsaber for me to add a glow effect to :D

Sage Hazzard
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:11:26 AM
Oh yeah, Sage's Lightsabre is blue. Syrius doesn't have a weapon.

Hey, I thought I'd show people that drawing you did of Avolon in the "being lazy" thread. Although I had to degrade the quality because I compressed it. It was too big a file size to upload to this server(I just uploaded with the feature in the add reply). Here it is. :D

Darven Calmoarn
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:43:19 AM
Oh wow! (is LD/Arya again)

You pwnd us all S'Il!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:44:51 AM
lol, I can't believe you kept that :)

I should send you this one I did of s'Il and Blake after they swirlied Syrius

Sage Hazzard
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:50:25 AM
::Closes door right before she notices his shrine devoted to her::

Well, uh, it was good. So I decided to keep it.... I'm not stalking you... :mischief

Please do. :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:58:47 AM
lol :lol

I just uploaded it with the other stuff.

my scanner is being a pain right now, so Fett is gonna take just a little bit longer. rrrrr. stupid stupid scanner

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:25:20 AM
:eek Woah! These are really really good!! :D

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:33:14 AM
Can I get Dasquian in too?

;; points at the sig for what he looks like ;;

Tall, thin, elfy. Wears pale brown clothes/robes most of the time instead of green. Still would have the high boots/gloves though. I don't know if you need to know how he would stand, but normally he'd had his hands clasped behind his back at his waist.

:crack

Woo, this is sweet.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:36:55 AM
Ok, Fett is up now.

*puts Dasquian on her list* :)

Taataani Meorrrei
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:44:42 AM
LOL! That is so Fett!!!

Oh and s'Il...make Taa maybe doing something ditzy and adorable :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:51:22 AM
lol, no prob :D

LD and Anbira are next :)

As far as dialogue and speaking is concerned, I was just thinking the shorts could be like Aeon Flux from Mtv's Liquid Television; no talking, just sound effects and music. But that's just my thoughts.

Your ideas?

Shawn
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:15:39 AM
I recall Aeon Flux having voices. But maybe I'm just crazy. :mischief

It would be kind of difficult to add voices, though. Although... I think I could voice Nupraptor fairly well. I don't have Stephen Russell's gravelly "Garrett" voice, but it's somewhat similar to Simon Templeman's "Kain" voice. Which, in terms of dictation, is more like what Nup speaks like, anyway.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:22:52 AM
I was thinking like a Budweiser commercial. A panning through of a bar, as people do their thing. It doesn't necessarily have to tie in from person to person, but it might, etc.

Yeah, Aeon Flux definitely had voices.

And anorexics too, but thats a different story.

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:23:14 AM
well, Aeon started out with shorts that had no speaking, but then Peter Chung went on to do episodes, so those had voice acting.

The voice thing is all up to you guys :)

*digs out her X sheets*

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:32:14 AM
Cirr requests that if you could draw the two of us together, that would be neato. :)

Saa is slim and petite compared to Cirr (tall and muscular), darker skinned and has platinum blonde hair. She's usually wearing a power suit (think Ally McBeal) and heels.

imported_Dara Shadowtide
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:36:50 AM
Count me in if you still have spots open. :) Dara looks like the image dressed in black in the sig below. Here is another picture link of her as well:

http://darkholocron.clanpages.com/Dara/darafull.jpg

Thanks!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:43:52 AM
*adds Saa and Dara to her list* :)

And I like that Bud idea. Maybe something like you start off walking in, and basically make a circuit around the bar and end it walking out?

And if you wanted to stop at every character and freeze frame for a few seconds with their names, than that's really easy to do.

After Effects and Premiere work wonders. I know I went to art school for a reason, lol

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:45:15 AM
And if you wanted to stop at every character and freeze frame for a few seconds with their names, than that's really easy to do.

I think that would be cool, or maybe a pan with character who are associated with each other (small groups of Ciz, or Jedi with Jed, etc) would look good too :) I don't think voices should be used, but sound effects would be cool, like the general buzz of the bar :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:50:15 AM
I like that.

Can someone send me a general floorplan of Yog's? Or do you want me to just come up with one?

Dasquian Belargic
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:52:47 AM
I might be wrong, but I always assumed it was just like the Mos Eisley cantina, but with the bar set against one wall with tables around near the bar, then boothes further back against the wall.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:58:47 AM
I sort of know the floorplan as I set up a fair bit of it. I've never really set it down tho.....

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 13th, 2002, 06:11:02 AM
Ooo, me too please?

I'm like my signature pictures, except I dont have elf ears.

ReaperFett
Apr 13th, 2002, 06:20:00 AM
Damn, Im looking good!

You're a miracle worker, you make me look good :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 13th, 2002, 11:33:08 AM
Oh hey, if you're gonna do Vega a few other things needed to be added. His ears are very slightly pointed at the tips, and he has a subtle feral look about him - he is Garou/Lupine (or in lamens terms Wereman :p). He's only 6'2", but very muscular.

^_^; thanks.

Zasz Grimm
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:22:40 PM
Those pictures are soooo cool! I cannot wait to see Zasz! And more art!

Soolin Anjhurin
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:05:25 PM
Oh My Frelling God!!! This is beyond kewlness!!!!

:: faints ::

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 13th, 2002, 04:41:07 PM
I love these :)

Hurry up and make more :D

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:35:30 PM
LD and Anbira are up. :)

Jeseth and Zasz are next in line.

ReaperFett
Apr 13th, 2002, 07:44:53 PM
LD isn't wearing boxer shorts. Im dissapointed.

(inside joke:))

Good, good :)

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:03:47 PM
Oh wow!

That is an awesome Anbira :)

Gav Mortis
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:20:09 PM
Those are increadible s'Il, you are very talented. :)

I know these lot have been running you ragged, but in the future, whenever you have the time, would you be able to do an illustration of Loki?

If you don't mind, he'd be wearing the attire like Anakin's at the end of TPM, he looks like Harry Potter but his hair is growing longer now, thicker and has a cute little Padawan plait thingy going on, to the right. And he'd be nine now.

If you could do that for me, I'd be very grateful. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:37:43 PM
Loki's on my list now :)

Sorry if I'm a little slow today. Can I get a show of hands of how many people hate and despise doing taxes? :x

SeanDMan
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:40:07 PM
A little slow?

You've done like 4 or 5 today haven't you?

ReaperFett
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:43:38 PM
How many do you do on a fast day? :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:43:47 PM
well, I drew up LD and Anbira (in Subway :) ) then colored and put them up; so I've only done 2 today so far as opposed to yesterday's 5.

SeanDMan
Apr 13th, 2002, 08:46:13 PM
Sheeeeeee~it.

I know I never visit the B&G, and hardly got to roleplaying here (Damn you Viscera) but I'm wondering if you can sketch up a Ahnk? Will include source of course... I just think you're probably a better artist than I and would love to have one, all credit to you of course, to show people, or even use in a sig. :)

And if you want you could make me th drunkard in your project. :lol

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 09:14:14 PM
lol, you're on my list too now :)

SeanDMan
Apr 13th, 2002, 09:39:53 PM
Excelsior. I'll post some pics here for reference.

Ahnk is basically a very martial person; born into and lives for combat. He wears dark ninja style clothing, and his body is fully tatooed, though rarely exposed. He is not a Zabrak, and does not have horns. And he has a modified dual bladed lightsaber, blue blades, but he also is known to use a "stock" red bladed saber. or just use his double bladed saber as a slicing/striking tool. And he wears black boots. Okay, first picture.

SeanDMan
Apr 13th, 2002, 09:40:40 PM
The saber.

Saarrreeaa Meorrrei
Apr 13th, 2002, 11:24:40 PM
S'il, I love LD! Yes, the things on her eyes should be on there too. (and is that a blaster *and* a saber hilt on her hip? I wasn't positive, but thought so. :)) Awesome, and Anbira is great too, love the coffee cup!

Thought about doing a "Behind the Scenes at the Bar and Grill" short? Along the lines of the sketch Sage shared with us...I think that would be funny as heck!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 13th, 2002, 11:40:26 PM
lol, I'll put the eye things on :)

and yah, that's a blaster/saber holster :D

I was thinking about that "behind the scenes" short idead yesterday; just pretty much taking situations from different threads and putting them together like a blooper real maybe. :D

Morgan Evanar
Apr 14th, 2002, 01:16:19 AM
Hrm. At the risk of sounding immensly self-centered, might I suggest "Pogo Stick. (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm2.showMessage?topicID=1726.topic)" as a very unusual, potentially amusing short?

Yus, I do have a liking of the absurd.

Jump!(pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo)
Bounce!(pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo pogo)
Down!(pogo pogo pogo)
Up!(pogo pogo pogo)

*Pogos about the thread*

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 14th, 2002, 01:31:03 AM
*pushes pogo stick over*

Lady Vader
Apr 14th, 2002, 02:38:03 AM
:crack

sIlancy, I just saw the sketch of LV! Absolutely wonderful work! Looks great! I gotta get my other characters in this, so I'll go ahead and post with em so you can see the sigs! :)

You got some serious talent girl! I raise my glass to you in a toast and salute! :rollin

Kiattaarra Feessaarro
Apr 14th, 2002, 02:40:02 AM
Yes, another Cizerack. But this time it's the Mother of ALL Ciz. The sig doesn't show much of her body, but it's typical Ciz female, shapely, and drop-dead gorgeous. :p

Jasseeri Arreearruu
Apr 14th, 2002, 02:42:02 AM
Deja vu. Sorta. Cept this Ciz chic is very military oriented. Still typical Ciz female prettiness, but with a blaster in each hand, and a command on her lips. :lol

Azure Regalia
Apr 14th, 2002, 02:42:47 AM
Just the way you see her. :)

Though the piccy doesn't show it, Azure does have a tail. It's not a thick tail. Just think lizard-like.

Clive Jerrard
Apr 14th, 2002, 02:59:51 AM
Typical scoundrel.

Raunkks
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:01:10 AM
Typical sidekick.

Kitty Anne Pryde
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:03:01 AM
Not too strongly introduced here, but definitely has been introduced.

Sophia Harten
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:06:47 AM
All business.

AmazonBabe
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:11:10 AM
OK, I think you've been bombarded by one too many for tonight. Besides, the others aren't terribly important. Mostly "background" characters consisting of Twi'lek slave girls, disguises, and witches. Nothing that can't be taken care of later... that is, if you haven't gotten sick of seeing pencil and paper after all this. :lol

Again, thanks for all the beautiful work. I know I speak for everyone (well, at least I speak for myself) when I say you have brought us this much closer to seeing our creations, our characters, come to life. :)

Salem Ave
Apr 14th, 2002, 03:43:01 AM
;; feels guilty asking for another but can't resist ;;

Salem is 6'7" but stands with a hunch (sort of apeish). He is very lanky, has VERY pale skin (white virtually) and jet black eyes.

http://fallnomore.clanpages.com/salem/westward.JPG

That picture is pretty much how the toning of his face is, though he has a more babyish look like http://www.geocities.com/peaarrow/Shark03.jpg

He would be dressed pretty similar to the guy in that last picture, only he wears all black always. He is a bit mentally warped, so if you can make him look a bit deranged, all the better :D

Thank you!

;; bows down before the master ;;

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:02:24 AM
ok, Jeseth, Zasz, and Laran are up, and I added the eye things to LD :)

Darth Vader
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:36:12 AM
Very cool :)

Who's on deck now? :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:40:48 AM
let's see here....... the next are Vega, Cirr & Saa, and Hera.

Darth Vader
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:45:29 AM
awesome

(waits expectantly)

Kitssarri Reetissa
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:46:17 AM
Wow, i'm loving it! Thanks!!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 15th, 2002, 02:19:53 AM
Up goes Vega :)

Novi Paran
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:08:43 AM
Here is an artist's rendition of the Krail 1010 personal combat armor that my nic, Novi Paran, wears. Should be different to draw. There is a very slimline and sleek Arakyd whisper jetpack on his backside. Please draw him with a serrated vibroblade in his left hand and oversized blaster rifle in right hand.

Novi Paran (http://people.a2000.nl/tvdbrink/Noval_Garaint.gif)

Thanks!!!

Zasz Grimm
Apr 15th, 2002, 06:54:07 AM
Am I using the correct URL?

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/silancy/lst?.dir=/yerg&.src=ph&.view=t

Novi Paran
Apr 15th, 2002, 07:05:30 AM
No, it's here:

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/silancy/lst?.dir=/Tales+from+the+Bar+%26+Grill&.src=ph&.view=t

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 15th, 2002, 10:26:03 AM
WOOHOO! :D

Zasz Grimm
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:16:36 AM
YEAH!

That rocks!!

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:06:33 PM
Saa and Cirr are up :)

Hera, Arya, and Sage are on deck.

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:20:48 PM
I love Cirr and Saa! Great work! And Jeseth does have wings. But I don't know if he wants you to add them or not. :p

Darth Vader
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:34:19 PM
those are so cute :)

Sel'arra Daijo
Apr 15th, 2002, 04:47:12 PM
OMG! Those pics get better and better! And you just pop em out so fast!!

And the pic of Cirr looks yummy! :lol I started cracking up when I saw the lil squeeking rodent-things!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:20:26 PM
WOW!! Nice work:)

Sil: If its not too much to ask. Can you please make me one too whenever you get a chance I know you are very busy. But I really appreciate it.

Charley
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:24:00 PM
Don't forget Selena Kyle in a hooters shirt :)

Live Wire
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:30:37 PM
oooh thats so awesome!!!!! I have to get in on this!!!!!

LW's got long black hair she wears either up or losely flowing. She wears a lot of different things since her capacity at tso is essentially a diplomat and shes off planet a lot. But wandering around the palace shes usually wearing a black jumpsuit with knee boots. She had a belt that her lightsaber attatches to. She doesnt have a lot of hardwear but has a dagger in her right boot. She also has a long black darth vader style cloak.

I'd love it if you could add me to your too do list!

Selena Kyle
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:32:10 PM
Me???? In a hooters shirt?! You jest!

:angel

DarthHERA
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:40:11 PM
ok, I dont see no shirt Ms Kyle..!! :)

s'Il, (cant wait to see Hera's pic - all the ones so far are just sooo so good)

Shawn
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:42:27 PM
She's topless? O_O

Sage Hazzard
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:47:33 PM
::Waits for Obi to come in and smack around Shawn for the mental image he is having:: j/k :p

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 15th, 2002, 11:57:46 PM
:: Cues Beldarine tracts of land joke::

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2002, 08:50:52 AM
O_o Ummm...... :\

:lol :crack

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:53:55 AM
hehe, the piccys look good.... *makes note to bug Kit to ask for a pic*

Master Yoghurt
Apr 16th, 2002, 12:59:58 PM
Great idea. You may include me if you like. If you have seen Yoda, it should not be too hard figuring out how my character looks like. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:19:46 PM
Hera and Arya are up.

Ok here's my list as it stands:

Nup - done
Sanis - done
Seer - done
Marcus - done
Fett - done
Anbira - done
LD - done
Jeseth - done
Zasz - done
LV - in progess
Laran - done
Vega - done
Cirr - done
Saa - done
Hera - done
Arya - done
Sage - on deck
Syrius - on deck
Avolon
Dasquian
Taa
Dara
Morgan
Helenias
Loki
Ahnk
Novi
Pride Mother
Jass
Azure
T'catnoc
Clive
Raunkks
Kitty
Sophia
AB
Salem
Leia
LW
Selena
Yoghurt

If I've forgotten anyone, just yell at me and I'll get my butt in gear.

General Tohmahawk
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:31:35 PM
Captain Tohmahawk would like to add his name to the list.

For me, think Neo in The Matrix. With the guns, the coat and shades, and a very bad attitude

Morgan Evanar
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:32:49 PM
Uhmn sil, do take your time.

Lady Vader
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:34:00 PM
Well, I removed T'catnoc thinking him not a humongous part of the Tales from the Bar & Grill.

but if you're still interested in drawing him, here are his personal pic and sig:

http://winterstorm.clanpages.com/TercesTcatnoc/TTpic.jpg

http://winterstorm.clanpages.com/TercesTcatnoc/TTsig.jpg

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:39:29 PM
lol, I always saw Tohmahawk as this big burly GI Joe looking guy :D

I'm between jobs right now, so I've got time to kill while pestering restaurants with apps. That, and it's a lot more productive to do this than sit and let my brain rot on daytime tv. :)

There's only so much Jerry Springer one can take in.

Lady Vader
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:41:18 PM
:lol

Arya Ravenwing
Apr 16th, 2002, 06:49:10 PM
OMG its me!

Awe-some! Luv it, and Hera is great too! Of course, you already knew that. :D Muchas gracias!

Jedi Master Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:17:50 PM
Sil..great stuff girl:)

Thanks..no rush honest. I will leave it up to you how Leia dresses. She is known to be in either clothes like the movies, formal and informal..but also jedi clothes. :D
Oh and if you want..she has a magenta (pinkish) saber

Thanks again

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:40:16 PM
Thanks guys :)

Figrin D'an
Apr 16th, 2002, 09:40:59 PM
Wow... those are some seriously cool renditions. A lot of them are almost dead on when I look at how I imagined certain characters would appear. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of them. :)

Live Wire
Apr 16th, 2002, 10:49:01 PM
Those really rock! I figured I should post my sig for you to see. As if its not obvious LW is the one on the left.:D

Ogre Mal Pannis
Apr 16th, 2002, 10:58:52 PM
Wow!!! Those are all really good. If you’d like to try your hand at Ogre go here and click the pic in the top right for a larger version.

http://thesithempire.clanpages.com/crsonly/

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 16th, 2002, 11:32:10 PM
Wow, Big Green made an appearance here.. to think I thought I became a widow =P

Those are really good.... I hope on this but you have so many requests :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 16th, 2002, 11:41:50 PM
eh, so I might have to wait a really long time... if you want to try Dale here ya go ...

Eerie pale skin you probably want to go for. Lots o black leather :lol ... off the shoulder top and one single sabre. Knee length black boots.

http://thesithempire.clanpages.com/ndale3.jpg

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 16th, 2002, 11:46:31 PM
Navaria ..

Same thing but doesn't looked like death walked over her -_- nor looks like she is in a foul mood all the time :lol Brown cloak, tan robes, black pants and boots.

DarthHERA
Apr 17th, 2002, 07:24:23 PM
Hey! Great job s'Il! - I love the abs ;) (Galaxy Outfitters :D)

Arya's specs look so cool!

I look forward to seeing the rest ! This is Awesome.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 17th, 2002, 08:15:44 PM
Umm, I know I don't post often, but If you want to, you can do one of Ryla. If you do though, spend more time on the more prominent people around here. Ryla is blue, tall and lean, has black hair and light blue eyes, and wears grey and black Jedi-syle robes and black leather boots.

BTW your art is AMAZINGLY marvelously awesomely fantastic. wow. </gush>

Lochabre
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:23:26 AM
This is good Fleshed One. I like. Would you do I? I am the Bar and Grill Bouncer and coat rack. I look like a winged demon, Exteremly large, much like a Balrog, althin not a big as that and I do have wings. I also do not burn. Thank you! and compliments on work so far

Morgan Evanar
Apr 18th, 2002, 08:16:46 AM
Alright kids, I think Sil has enough stuff to do. How about we let her finish before adding more junk to her workload?

DarthHERA
Apr 18th, 2002, 11:40:49 PM
Just so you know s'Il - Yoghurt has "Hera" tatooed on his arm. :D

Be sure to put that in, k? ;)

MMU
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:04:05 AM
Sage and Syrius are up.

Sorry I haven't been uploading lately; had to take a little break, but I'm back to drawing now :)

Next are Avolon with the droids, and Dasquian.

Gurney Devries
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:13:54 AM
I suggest Jhyx should be included. ^^

MMU
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:16:20 AM

I'll put him in too, but I'm doing s'Il, Jhyx, and MMU after I'm done with everyone else's :)

Syrius Cline
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:18:50 AM
Does impersonation of C-3PO in ESB, when Artoo opens the doors to the landing pad.

"I never doubted you! Marvelous!"

Those freakin' rock!!! You did Sage just great, as well as Syrius. Don't worry if doesn't look exactly like Tom Welling. Sage doesn't look exactly like him either. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:30:59 AM
Awesome, as always. :D

Lady Vader
Apr 30th, 2002, 07:23:35 PM
They just get better and better! :D Beautiful work!

Dasquian Belargic
May 1st, 2002, 10:37:53 AM
:D Great work!

Kakita Yoshi
May 1st, 2002, 11:06:19 AM
;;Walks onto thread, kneels before the oracle of high art;;

I know i'm only a weak and insignificant newbie, but pleasepleaseplease can I be animated too? Not necessarily for the grand finale, its just that all the others look so good and I want in.

I know youre busy, and a whole team of artists couldnt do better, but if you can fit me I would be really grateful.

He looks identically like the sig; 6'5" with the same hair (facial included) and eyes that are white enough to appear blind, his clothing is like the sig but whiter and a saber at his hip (obviously).

Even if you dont have the time to draw me, youre still doin a job that I could never do in a millon years.:D

Thanks.

Gurney Devries
May 1st, 2002, 11:12:48 AM
So... basically, you look like Joruus C'Baoth, ya?

ReaperFett
May 1st, 2002, 11:29:26 AM
Nah, I'd say more like Jorus :)

Kakita Yoshi
May 1st, 2002, 11:36:50 AM
Heh....what can ya do.:p

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 3rd, 2002, 03:18:43 PM
Ok. Until yahoo stops telling me my JPEG images won't upload because they're not JPEGs , I'll be storing them elsewhere. and since I'm too lazy to look for said elsewhere at the moment, I'll just put up the pic itself.

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/May/2002538145334844618233.jpg

And I give Yahoo the Tri-Nitro Toluene Award of this month.

Morgan Evanar
May 16th, 2002, 11:36:22 AM
Bump =]

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 24th, 2002, 07:26:06 PM
Ugh, I am sooooo sorry I haven't done anything beyond this point...

*bangs head on desk*

I'll do my best to get my act together, but lately I come home from work and I just want to sleep; I'll get online, putter around, then take a nap. Once I get used to the new schedule though, I'll be more than able to start pumping stuff out again :)

Thank you all soooo much for your patience. You can't see my face now, but it's got a really gratefull look on it :)

AmazonBabe
May 24th, 2002, 07:36:01 PM
Take your time, Sil. No rush. Just be happy. :)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 25th, 2002, 06:08:22 PM
I'm gonna start a few pencil tests in the coming weeks; pretty much I'm just gonna go out and buy post-its and work on small animations. If anyone has anything specific they want me to have their character doing, let me know.

Nothing major, just a headturn, flagging down the barkeep, or other small things. I'll be putting them into Premiere and turning them into avi's so I can send them to whoever wants to see them when they're done.

Just let me know and I'll do my best.

Sanis Prent
May 25th, 2002, 06:36:21 PM
I can't think of anything, except maybe to have Cirr chowing down on something.

Sith Ahnk
May 25th, 2002, 08:33:08 PM
Just the standard talking with hands routine. Maybe have him chugging a bear with the force?

Charley
May 25th, 2002, 09:43:49 PM
Chugging bears? Isn't that a bit perverted and dangerous?

Vega Van-Derveld
May 26th, 2002, 04:49:40 AM
Bowing would be cool, or just a cocky grin.

Sith Ahnk
May 26th, 2002, 06:32:31 AM
Bah you know what I meant.

Clubbing a bear!

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
May 26th, 2002, 02:38:25 PM
Holy Crayola!

I never knew you were so awesome, s'Il. Too cool. That "Lady Vader render" is fricking bad. Meaning good. ;)

Wish I had a scanner, now. Still, I'm horrible at colouring... I've stuck to making computer art now for a long time, I may try some of these characters... just for Sith and giggles, you know.

You can't have too much praise heaped on you. Simply delightful job on all of those pictures!

...If... you want... I have a character... that you could.... erm... think about drawing... maybe... sometime. The description can be reached by clicking my signature image and skipping through a bunch of non-physically-descriptive RP junk. :) Goggles down or up would be your choice, but white irised-eyes would probably be harder to draw clearly in your style. Eh... message me or e-mail me or anything if you have any questions at all. And with all the other people begging for you to draw their characters, I do not really expect anything until Episode III is released. ;)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 26th, 2002, 03:14:50 PM
:lol I'll have all the characters done by Ep3

The finished animation should get done just before Ep3. Prolly to save on time and let people get in on it, I'm gonna send people a certain amount of scanned cells with a set color palette so they can color them. Of course it's only on a volunteer basis, and I need to draw and scan all the cells first :D

As for your character, he's on my list now, so no worries. And I'm glad you like the work; it means a lot to me that everybody enjoys them :)

So once again, thank you all for your praise and support!!!!!!

Lord Gue
May 31st, 2002, 01:29:58 AM
heya, can I be in it, huh huh huh
*hops from foot to foot like a child*
heres a view of what he looks like :D
http://lordgue.clanpages.com/newsig2.jpg

Nathaniel Nore
May 31st, 2002, 12:14:46 PM
wow great pics...i would love to get in on it too

my character has a darth maul sort of look, with a blueish face with blue sith tattoos....you can see them in my sig and personal pic....he usually wears black robes and cape

great work!

Lady Vader
May 31st, 2002, 03:39:42 PM
Oooooo! We get to color in our own piccies? but what about the shading? Or are we talking just flat coloring?

Vinny Red
May 31st, 2002, 03:53:04 PM
If ya need a hand, I'll do what I can. I'm no artist, but willing to help however

Definately a great talent you have :smokin

Severen Morkonis
May 31st, 2002, 04:32:46 PM
Would you mind doing Sieken s'Ilancy?....here is my sig mate:)

Loklorien s'Ilancy
May 31st, 2002, 06:23:02 PM
Gue - check

Seiken - check

ok, you guys are on the list :)

And LV, as to the colors, I wasn't planning on using shaders, but if you guys are that dedicated, I've no problems setting up secondary shader palettes.

Who knows; if this move to Cali thing goes through, I'll just put everyone in the house to work; helping me color :D

Kar'h'tzen Shaed
Jun 1st, 2002, 10:20:45 PM
Wish I had a scanner, now. Still, I'm horrible at colouring... I've stuck to making computer art now for a long time, I may try some of these characters... just for Sith and giggles, you know.

True to my word, here are... some. You can check out what sprite style they're supposed to be done in by looking at these (http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/advancewars/) (they're from a GameBoy Advance game called "Advance Wars", check it out, I recommend it... uh... anyway).

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, just look at the pretty pictures:

~Yoghurt
http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/yoghurt.gif http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/yoghurt2.gif

~Kar't'zhen Shaed
http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/kartzhen.gif http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/kartzhen2.gif

~Darth Ogre Mal Pannis
http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/darthogre.gif http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/darthogre2.gif

(Had a bad time with that tusk thing, sorry Ogre... also, I'm realize yours is drawn on a different scale as the others. I'll work on a "regular" sized one, but it's hard with so much detail to work from... well, we'll see. :) )

[Edit]
Here's one people may find more interesting:
http://www.nintendominion.com/Jai/spriting/rpg/yoghurtani.gif

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 17th, 2002, 07:43:45 PM
cool work Shaed :)

Seerrasseei Tsseerra
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:00:00 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by s'Ilancy
Ok. Until yahoo stops telling me my JPEG images won't upload because they're not JPEGs , I'll be storing them elsewhere. and since I'm too lazy to look for said elsewhere at the moment, I'll just put up the pic itself.[QUOTE]

a good way to get around that is to change your file extentions to .txt instead, I use that trick for all of my pics on yahoo and I have no problems.........

Dark Lord Dyzm
Jun 20th, 2002, 01:18:55 AM
I am not that good at Art, or creating something from scratch, most of my skill lies in the area of pointing out how to improve an already made item and/or changing it myself. If I have set building material, and have everything I need, I can make good things.

So, I made this in about half an hour, when one Day I got fed up with Lady Vader Stealing my Mini-Mage.

{Edit: NOOOO! ITs seems to have been deleted!!! CURSE YOU Maganoid!}