PDA

View Full Version : EP.II info (SPOILERS)

Novi Paran
Apr 10th, 2002, 04:12:01 AM
Here is some spoiler info contained in the AOTC Visual Dictionary taken from TF.N. Real kick butt SPOILERS:

The Jedi wiped out the Mandalorians, a mercenary group, and Jango Fett was the only survivor.

Jango Fett uses a Westar-34 blaster. It is made of expensive dallorian alloy which can take higher temperatures than regular blasters.

Darth Tyranus recruited Jango Fett 10 years before Episode II.

Jango Fett was raised on Concord Dawn.

In Mandalorian tradition, boys are tested at age 13 to face the trials of manhood. The rites are occasionally fatal.

Slave-I is a Firespray class ship from Kuat designed to patrol the prison planet or Oovo IV. Slave-I displays the colors of the patrol ship.

Kaminoans see in ultraviolet. The seemingly white walls of Tipoca City actually have colors that the Kaminoans can see.

Obi-Wan focused on Form III lightsaber training after the death of Qui-Gon Jinn. Count Dooku fights in Form II. His lightsaber is designed to favor this form. Sith synthetic crystals cause the red glow. Mace Windu is a Form VII instructor.

The Naboo Lake Retreat is named Varykino.

Anakin and Padme's ship is an H-Type Nubian yacht.

Poggle the Lesser rules the Stalgasian hive colony on Geonosis.

The Sith Holocron in the Jedi Archives vaults is the only one known to exist. Few Jedi know it is there. Count Dooku is rumored to have used it for teachings.

Zam Wesell was trained on Denon, the second-most important planet after Coruscant. She is trained in the teachings of Mabari.

Kouhuns originate from Indoumodo.

Zam Wesell uses a KYD-21 Blaster.
Kit Fisto is an amphibian Nautolan from Glee Anselm.

Count Dooku is from Serenno. He was taught by Yoda. Qui-Gon Jinn was Dooku's pupil.

Shmi finished C-3PO's coverings with parts she bought from Watto.

The logo on the clone's arms is the "Clone Army Project Emblem".

A new ship is the SPHA-T, a troop carrying ship.

Clone Troopers use a DC-15 rifle and blaster.

Shaak-Ti is a Togruta from the planet Shili.

There are 9000 fully trained Jedi in the galaxy with a further 200 available at the Temple for emergencies.

AWESOME!!!

Xazor Elessar
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:04:07 PM
WOW! That is a lot of awesome stuff!! :D

Shawn
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:18:14 PM
I don't want to read any of this until I see the movie. But after I see the movie, all of this will be common knowledge, and not very interesting. What a conundrum. :|

sirdizzy
Apr 19th, 2002, 11:31:26 PM
sure why not might as well become as spoiled as i can

Novi Paran
Apr 20th, 2002, 12:33:29 AM
Shawn, even after seeing the movie there are details with historical significance or just for the record facts in that spoiler that will not be revealed in the movie.

These will be found in the "Attack of the Clones" visual dictionary...i.e. like who are the mandalorians. So do check out the dictionary after seeing the movie. ;)

HunterJodoKast
May 18th, 2002, 02:36:43 AM
These facts are intriguing!

MaximusGill
May 18th, 2002, 05:24:01 AM
You guys seem well informed, maybe you can answer some questions for me.

Someone please correct me if I am wrong...

1. Count Dooku has promised Nute Gunray that he will arrange for Senator Amidala to die if the Trade Federation will join the seperatist.

2.Jango Fett is the donor/base for the clones and is in the employ of Tyranus/Dooku.

3.After the arena fight when Yoda and the clones show up to save the day, Count Dooku enters the chamber with the big holomap, one of the Geonosians says that the battle is not going well and Dooku can't believe the Republic has raised an army so fast.

Does this mean that even though Jango works for the Count, Dooku does not know about the clone army?

4.The Kaminoans tell Obi-Wan that master Sifo-Dyas ordered the clones for the Republic.

5.Sifo-Dyas was a Jedi so Yoda, Windu, and probably
Obi-wan, even if they thihk he is dead know what Sifo-Dyas looks like.

Does this mean that Chancellor Palpatine is not Sifo-Dyas?

Could Sifo-Dyas have been a jedi turned to the dark side and took Palpatine/Sidious as his pupil?

6.When the Jedi Council finds out about the clone army from Obi-Wan I assume they informed Chancellor Palpatine.

7.Bail Organa opposes the idea of raising an Army of the Republic.

8.In the Chancellors chamber when it is said that the senate should grant Palpatine emergancy powers so that he can raise an army to oppose Count Dooku and the sepratist, Bail Organa says the senate will never agree to a clone army.

How did Organa know about the clones? Would the Chancellor tell the opposition about an instant army available to him if he is given the power he needs?

darth_mcbain
May 18th, 2002, 10:34:52 AM
Someone please correct me if I am wrong...

1. Count Dooku has promised Nute Gunray that he will arrange for Senator Amidala to die if the Trade Federation will join the seperatist.

Yes, Gunray says he will not sign the treaty unless Amidala is dead.

2.Jango Fett is the donor/base for the clones and is in the employ of Tyranus/Dooku.

Yes

3.After the arena fight when Yoda and the clones show up to save the day, Count Dooku enters the chamber with the big holomap, one of the Geonosians says that the battle is not going well and Dooku can't believe the Republic has raised an army so fast.

Does this mean that even though Jango works for the Count, Dooku does not know about the clone army?

I think Dooku knows full well about the clone army. However, since he is the leader of the separatists, he can't be seen to be in league with the Republican army, so he is playing dumb.

Not sure about the other ones...