PDA

View Full Version : ClockDown Clock

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:53:15 PM
I found this ClockDown clock on the force.net here is the link
http://cgi.theforce.net/theforce/multimedia/imageFolio.cgi?direct=Miscellaneous/Countdown_Clocks/ClockDown

Its a small program that has a skin of several different EP 2 characters, its really cool and it has scrolling quotes as well.

Jedieb
Apr 10th, 2002, 08:39:43 AM
I just installed it, very cool. Thanks for the heads up JMC. That clock is bring up memories of all the TPM hype. So long ago...

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:31:27 AM
Your Welcome I think it is very cool, I really like the skin feature on it, I just wonder why there is no Jango Fett or Count Dooku.

JMK
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:33:32 AM
I wonder if it can be used as a signature?

sirdizzy
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:41:01 AM
coolness i emailed my theatre to see when there going to sell tickets

darth_mcbain
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:07:14 AM
I was thinking the exact same thing, Diz - its about that time when we should start looking for tickets...

As for the clock, I love it... I love how it auto-changes the skins so you get some different images. Its really nicely designed - not too big or obtrusive on your screen, but enough to show you some nice images and keep the countdown going.

sirdizzy
Apr 10th, 2002, 11:36:05 AM
i have to give 1 month notice on vacation at work to sleep out for the tickets so i need to know now

i also asked em if they're doing midnight showings

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 10th, 2002, 12:30:37 PM
Let us know what you find out Dizzy, I was hoping they would make anouncement either this week or next but I really don't know if we will, I would think that the theaters will sell tickets at least two weeks in advance like they did for TPM, they might sell them earlier (Fox was trying to get them sold earlier but I haven't heard anything about that in a while) I might go and email Regal to see if they know anything about it, but I emailed them about LOTR and they never emailed me back so who knows.

sirdizzy
Apr 10th, 2002, 12:54:42 PM
well the email only went out this morning i hope they answer by tommorow so i cna get my vacation request in before my days off

sirdizzy
Apr 10th, 2002, 12:58:44 PM
actually here is my reply

Hello Patrick,
We are not sure if we are going to pre sell tickets, since the film company has not informed us. I think we will be having a midnighter, but that is not definite.

Email me in a few weeks and I might know that answer for you.

Thank You,

Charley
Apr 10th, 2002, 07:35:31 PM
I created a Dooku skin and sent it their way, so maybe they'll include it in a new version

Sage Hazzard
Apr 11th, 2002, 10:15:07 AM
They've got Jango now.

Good skin, LL. I'm going to try and submit a lot of skins. They're very limited. Like a clearer Jango(he's covered in rain in the current one), maybe a Jango and son one, a Dooku one(although that seems covered now), and some more stuff.

Quick question, how do you skin it? They give a sample graphic for you to work on, but that size is not the same size as the counter. So it makes no sense. And should I bevel it too? Ugh, very confusing.