PDA

View Full Version : Been A Long Time (Open to anyone Dark or Light)

Sumor Rayial
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:03:11 PM
There was little noise over the cold barren surface of Elom, only the hum of an engine and the near undistinguishable shimmer of light from the special cloaking device signaled the presence of the Rebirth, the custom built personal ship of one Sith Lord Rayial. Once the ship touched down Sumor slowly walked down the boarding ramp, with the ship still cloaked the image was almost of a through the Sith Lord was appearing out of thin air.

Flexing his right arm he looked around. It was still a relatively short time since the procedure to repair the Sith Lord's right arm after an accident at the now defunct fleet base in the Dilonexa system, but now it was time continue with the task that had been set before him.

Sitting down on the surface of the frozen tundra Sumor closed his eyes and began to control his breathing, the warm air mixing with the cold to show his every breath. Slowly he focused his energy and fall into a meditative state where he started to reach into the deepest recesses of his being and bring forth the dark energy from within, forming it into a baecon that reached into the stars calling forth any and all force users to the frozen wasteland.

(OOC: As the title says, thread is open to dark and light siders. Multiple participants welcome also.)

Tessa Rendahl
Apr 9th, 2002, 08:00:25 PM
:: Tessa Rendahl walked along the outskirts of the frozen land on the way from the spaceport to the trading outpost. Her ship had run low on supplies and this planet had provided the ideal opportunity for an unscheduled stop. Although the cold was not her preferred climate, as she looked around at the crystalized terrain she noticed a sense of surreal beauty in the ice and snow all around her.

Her peaceful thoughts allowed her memory to be filled with the training provided by her master, Jedi Jace Darklighter of the Greater Jedi Order. He was a man of strength and wisdom, and sorrow filled her heart at his fall to the Dark Side as his true identity was revealed to him. It was that day that she set out on her own in the galaxy...a solitary path yet one filled with a closer attunement to the light. Taking a deep breath, she approached the outpost at last as the small building came into view.

As Tessa reached the door to the outpost, she pushed the heavy metal door open and found a few locals mulling around inside. Blankets, food supplies, weapons and other essentials were piled high on various tables around the small store. Grabbing a satchel, she began to gather the necessary items before she was on her way again ::

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Apr 10th, 2002, 08:54:02 AM
Sia-lan had been meditating in her quarters at the GJO when she sensed something wrong with the force. She rose to her feet and reached for her saber. In her mind appeared a picture of a frozen planet. The tundra cold and white. She nodded once and grabed her sword after placeing her saber back on her belt. She straps on her sword and silently heads out to the docking bay. She climbs into one of the fighters of the GJO and takes off.

Hours later, the fighter lands on the frozen planet. It had been a long trip and Sia was glad to be able to streach her legs out a bit. As her cloak keeps her warm, she glances around and pulles out a survival kit from the fighter. Reaching out with the force, she senses the direction of the energy. After a few moments of walking, she spots a man sitting on the ground. Dark energy emits from him and she knows this is who she is looking for. She walks closer untill she is around 100 feet away. She watches him.

Sumor Rayial
Apr 10th, 2002, 09:39:20 PM
Sumor remained sitting on the ground, he could feel her and she was close. She was a Jedi, but not a very strong one.

Changing the focus of all of his dark energy Sumor began to wrap his presence around her being. His voice entering her mind.

"I feel you young one. You are weak in the force, but you contain much potential. Too bad you have chosen the way of the Jedi. They are what make you weak. Come to me, join me in the darkness, become powerful beyond your wildest dreams."

Just then Sumor sensed the arrival of another Jedi to the surface, this one much closer than the first, but just as weak, just like all Jedi were.

Rising to his feet Sumor's eyes began to glow a bright crimson from beneath his hood.

"It seems one of your friends has come to join us. Come young one... Come fight by my side against this Jedi. Embrace the darkness."

As he spoke Sumor brushed his black cloak aside and unclipped his crimson double bladed lightsaber from his belt. Looking straight at Sia-Lan he pointed the saber hilt at her, seemingly beckoning her into battle.

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Apr 10th, 2002, 10:18:38 PM
Sia-lan heard his words. She knew the path he talked about. She knew what it was like.

"Why walk down a path that is shadowed and hard to see?" she asks him.

Sia senses the other jedi. Who is it? Xazor? No, this was someone she had never met before. She paid it no mind and turned her attention back to the sith. The jedi warrior reaches for her saber that hangs at her side. As she takes it off, the dark purple beem peirces the air around her.

Tessa Rendahl
Apr 11th, 2002, 01:33:05 AM
:: While inside, Tessa felt a fluctuation in the force...a darksider was nearby. There was also a faint echo of the lightside of the force as well. Wasting no time, the young Jedi gathered the rest of her items and paid for them and hurried out of the depot. Just around the corner, she saw a man dressed in dark clothing and a woman who radiated the goodness of the light side.

Placing her items down next to the building, Tessa began to walk over to where the two stood and saw sabers igniting. Running at top speed, she rushed over to the side of the woman and removed her own saber hilt from just under her Jedi robes. As Tessa's eyes met the dark sider's, her fingers formfitted to the grip of the metal cylinder as she ignited her light green saber with a *snap hiss*. Taking a defensive stance, she recalled the teachings of her former master as she basked in the serenity of the light ::

Sumor Rayial
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:48:42 PM
Sumor watched the two young Jedi women ignite their sabers. Shaking his head he chuckled.

"My I have been out of touch with the goings on in the universe. Have the Jedi really begun to teach their padawan that they should make the first move?" He paused to hold up his saber hilt. "You see, you have made the first move towards battle in igniting your sabers, I have done nothing but point at you with mine and even that was in reaction."

Letting out a deep breath of the cool air Sumor thumbed one of the buttons, igniting one of the crimson and black blades.

"Very well, if nothing more defeating you will be good practice."

Moving one foot forward Sumor lowered his body into a defensive posture.

"So, who wants to be the first to die?"

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:53:39 PM
Sia glanced at the woman next to her. The jedi knight mutters to her.

"I advise you to stay back unless I fall. I don't know you but I can tell that you were trained as a jedi."

Sia turns back to Sumor. She takes a few steps forward and prepares for any attacks from the sith.

"I do not fight an unfair battle. Two on one is unfair to me. Make your move, sith." She says and watches him, reaching out with the force.

Tessa Rendahl
Apr 12th, 2002, 12:09:42 AM
:: Giving a short bow of respect to the Jedi Knight and deferring to her arrival to confront the darksider first, Tessa stepped back away from the two and disignited her lightsaber. Tessa studied the man as evil encompassed his every move. The Jedi Knight was certainly up against a very powerful minion of the Dark Side and Tessa honorably stood on the ready to assist her fellow Jedi should the darksider gain the upper hand ::

DarthHERA
Apr 12th, 2002, 07:05:27 PM
She would have ignored it. Elom was a frozen wasteland, and Hera had had her fill of such places. If she never saw a snowflake again, it would be too soon.

But the disturbance in the force was an unusual one - and had a commanding air about it. This wasnt just some wingnut exploring his force projection capabilities - this was a controlled summons or invitation and it piqued Hera's curiosity.

Remkah smirked at her as she adjusted the flight pattern to diver to land. "You'll hate yourself once you suck that frozen air into your lungs."

Hera snarled back at her trusted captain.

"And guess who'll be the first to feel the sting of my bad mood?"

Remkah chuckled his deep gravelly laugh, not in the slightest ruffled by her threat.

The Wolfsschanze glided gracefully to its new destination.

Wrapping her thick woolen cloak about her, the Sith Master watched as a fellow darksider and two Jedi stood in a type of face-off with each other.

...well well, what have we here...

She made her prescence known by calling to them.

"Somebody call, or is this a private party?"

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Apr 15th, 2002, 08:32:03 AM
Sia-lan glances to the side where Hera is. She then looks over at the other jedi.

"It seems that way doesn't it." she says loud enough for everyone to hear. She then turns her attention back to Sumor.

Sumor Rayial
Apr 15th, 2002, 09:25:30 AM
Sumor could sense the other Sith behind him. He could tell that she was a force of the dark and a powerful one at that, at least a Lord, but she felt more like a Master, but he could not tell for sure.

Without taking his eyes off the Jedi he called out answering her question.

"All are welcome here, especially those of the dark arts."

Spreading his arms wide in a questioning fashion and looked at the Jedi.

"Well are you going to do anything? Perhaps run, now that the odds are in our favour?"

His face turned to one of mock thought.

"Yes a Knight and a Padawan she won't let fight. My credits on you running."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Apr 15th, 2002, 05:30:45 PM
"A Knight, yes. But you really should not underestamate your oponent." Sia replies to him. She raises her right hand and, with the palm out twards Sumor, she uses the force to throw him into the other sith. She then readies for an attack from eather.

DarthHERA
Apr 18th, 2002, 12:03:19 AM
Hera smiled as the man taunted the two obvious Jedi before him.

...Interesting...

Was he just here for some sport? To shake off some rusty battle cobwebs perhaps with a challenge or two? Was that the reason for the open invitation that was felt so strongly? Not that one really needed any reason to fight Jedi. Or to fight in general for that matter. Ah chaos...how she loved it.

Taking in the scene before her, Hera quickly evaluated the three.

The man before her was definitely no novice, that much she could tell simply from the way he carried himself and held his lightsaber, as much as from the dark energy Hera could feel emanating from him.

He called the other a Knight and her Padawan, both defiant of evil (she could see it in their eyes) and the former eager it seemed to use her strength and skill. She didnt need alot of prodding before reacting with aggression - a trait Hera was quite fond of. The Jedi Kinght lifted and threw the man back and, as he landed in a controlled manner so as to just bump Hera back a little, it appeared to her that he had allowed the move and just flowed with it.

Hera seized the opportunity.

"Name's Hera."

"Sumor Rayial" came the reply.

Hera stepped aside giving some fighting room, but still adressing the man. "I think Ive heard of you"

Turning her eyes now to the Jedi Knight she smiled. "Shall I kill your Padawan now?"

Tessa Rendahl
Apr 18th, 2002, 07:50:09 AM
:: Tessa looked over at the female Jedi Knight and then back to the dark woman who stood before her ::

"I am no one's Padawan any more. My Master was Jace Darklighter and he is now gone. I walk my own path in the galaxy and have the Light Side as my beacon of truth and justice. My code is the Jedi Code, one of noble honor."

:: Shifting her gaze back and forth between the dark siders, Tessa could feel the biting chill of evil reaching toward her as the woman's gaze bore into her. She concentrated on the serenity of the Light as its warmth surrounded her entire being. Tessa then took a defensive stance, ready to fend off any aggressions the dark sider might display ::

Sumor Rayial
Apr 22nd, 2002, 11:04:56 PM
The force push had caught him slightly off guard, but Sumor recovered in the air and landed gently in front of the other Sith.

"Name's Hera." Came her greeting followed by his simple reply.

"Sumor Rayial."

"I think I've heard of you."

She stepped up beside him and he waited until she had finished with the Jedi before he responded to her.

"And I you. At one point we shared a Master. But we can discuss common acquaintances after we finish with these two."

Sumor's eyes fixed on the Jedi Knight and changed to a dark crimson colour.

"You have no idea who you are dealing with do you?"

Sia-Lan Darkheart
Apr 23rd, 2002, 09:57:21 AM
Sia kept silent and just watched him a moment. She used the force to pull the shadows of the four people around to her. She made them form into a large panther that stood by her side. She awaited his reaction to the panther and for his attack.

Sumor Rayial
May 4th, 2002, 08:44:30 PM
Sumor watched as the Jedi formed the panther and chuckled.

"Impressive parlor trick... but shadows? Tsk tsk you must have learned it from a Sith. I mean after all Jedi don't play with shadows, they are vessels of darkness. We Sith have other tricks either. Tell me did they show you this one?"

Sumor held his left hand up with fist clenched as tendrals of dark force lightning swirled and crackled around his fist.

"So tell me young one. Did he teach you about this?

No I suppose not. Well I'm curious, let's see what your shadows can do."

Sumor began walking forward, his saber in his right hand, his left beconing the panther towards him mockingly.

DarthHERA
May 4th, 2002, 09:59:17 PM
Hera was smiling, but it did not touch her eyes. They were as cold and biting as the chill wind that whipped around the four warriors.

Her luminescent blue eyes raked over the Padawan. Hera could feel the woman tapping into the Light, drawing on it to keep her solid and centered. She admired the girls courage - pity she beleived the Jedi clap-trap of justice, peace and nobleness.

As Sumor moved forward, his whole air exuding menace, his threat dangerous for all its outward control. Hera thought to herself, this Knight had some skill...but she is so eager and shows her hand too early..
Hera watched the shadowy panther...and wondered abstractedly that if she called back her own particular shadow if it would leave the beast without a head...or perhaps its hind-legs? Her smile turned to a smirk and she laughed a little out loud, watching now the Knight, but addressing the Padawan.

"You have no Master? Perhaps you would like a new one.....I myself am in need of an Apprentice.."

Sia-Lan Darkheart
May 4th, 2002, 10:05:32 PM
Sia-lan at the moment changes her plans. The tiger leeps right into her and covers her with shadows. She then splits in two to there are now two shadows identical in every way even with force sigs. They crouch down in a defensive stance, one mirroring the other. They watch the sith come forward. She doesn't respond to his words.

Tessa Rendahl
May 14th, 2002, 12:58:38 AM
:: Tessa smiled at the woman of darkness before her despite feeling the chill of evil oozing from every part of her essence. The warmth of the light continued to surround the young Jedi as she spoke quietly::

"No thank you. The Light side is all that I need. It will teach me all that I need to know as it continues to guide my path in the galaxy."

:: She had the other jedi in her eyesight, yet kept her attention on the evil doer before her ::

"Now, let us calmly speak about our differences and how you too can find peace in the light. It's not too late to embrace all that is good and just in the galaxy. Just let go of your hate."