PDA

View Full Version : The Conclave...now?

Telan Desaria
Apr 8th, 2002, 11:51:39 AM
Seriously OOC-

I have given some consideration to creating another character who would be a former Sith officer, torn apart by the Imperial incursion into what had been unofficially known as the Sith Remnant Territory. He now looks for a new master. He seeks for command, glory, and vengeance...

-------------

My question is, what is the state of the Conclave. I've done some research and you have a powerful fleet-sizeable to three Imperial Star Destroyer Divisions plus a few extras. You were ascending to the State of Grace, and then-probably because I don't read-I hear nothing. When I looked at your ship-site, you don't have production abilities yet. Do youhave an ezboard site. Would you be willing to accept this character, who I shall dub...Viscount de Forza....into your ranks. If so, I've got some big, BIG ideas.

Reply back and I shall post in your recruitment forthwith.

PS-could I get some links...

imported_Dara Shadowtide
Apr 8th, 2002, 12:34:20 PM
Here is a link to their board:

http://pub39.ezboard.com/bimperialbase

Sumor Rayial
Apr 8th, 2002, 12:44:11 PM
We're around.... Kinda.

Actually we've all been quite busy with RL so we are just now trying to figure out what we are going to do with the group.

We're close to a decision, but I'll wait until I see what you have in your ideas before telling you ours or making a for sure decision.

You can either post or contact me on AIM at DarkLordRayial.

Telan Desaria
Apr 11th, 2002, 06:44:35 AM
Check your ezboard site-recruitment