PDA

View Full Version : Arcan IV/Chandrila-Los mache es interessen

Telan Desaria
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:00:03 AM
(the title is the exact German translation for let's make it interesting.)

If you have read my latest Arcan IV post, you will see I have main a valiant attempt to reduce the spreadsheet size and make things more liveable. I have dispersed the XVth Destroyer Corps-my command-into three sections, sending each division to a region of space to 'guard the flanks of Khendon's attack'-make a long story short- I conceed that 900 ships=too much.

So, I propose....let's make it interesting. Give me something I can use. Lte's make the battle at Chandrila interesting...Let's work it beginning bugs out and then creativity can soar. It's hit-and-fade, so I'm withdrawing-you're victory. But I think that it can be a lot better than that.

C'mon.

For starters, how about you put a frigate at far intervals around the planets in the Chandrila system. My Admiral-whose name will be changed to Markarius Vaalt-will enage and destroy them, seeing them as a trap. So he draws closer to Chandrila, cautiously, leaving a rearguard behind. The front advances and you pounce. BOom! Battle for ten posts. My guy withdraws to the edge of the system and regroups, your commander not wanting to engage thinking he has reinforcements on the way. So, you send in commandos to the flagship and try and infiltrate it while they wait. Then, the Fleet turns and leaps into hyperpspace with your guys on board. But I, Desaria, order them back. You launch a recue operation devoted only to that one SSD, and the Admiral gets suspicious. Begins hunting for them. Get's intense...

Your turn...

All open for editing and interpretation. I want to make things fun again. As it isThe Empire may die. I would be the last one who wants to stay, and without something, I'll have no reason to keep the Empire in operation, or stay if VIS and the rest of the gang jump ship.

Our flags await...

Admiral Lebron
Apr 15th, 2002, 10:28:05 AM
Telan, for the sake of god and everything holy, shut up. If you haven't noticed we've jumped ship.