PDA

View Full Version : Other force sects

Greyy Trespe
Apr 8th, 2002, 12:25:05 AM
Is any one here a member of a sect other then the sith or the regualar jedi order?

Is any one a Blaster slinging Teepo Palidin Jedi.

Or how about Aing-Tii Teleportors.

Maybe a Jensarri or two to make light saber resistant cortosis armor.

I see the veriety of people here I want to konw if there are jedi following any of the other sects.

Figrin D'an
Apr 8th, 2002, 01:09:53 AM
If you look around, you'll likely find that the characters on the board have a wide variety of abilities, although they may not follow, by name, any of the 'sects' that you have mentioned.
For example, my primary Jedi character, while trained as a traditional Jedi, has learned a limited number of Aing-Ti abilities of the course of his development (primarily those of teleportation). His skills in this area are, or course, nowhere near the capability of a full-trained Aing-Ti warrior, but it does add a little bit of variety the character.

I'm sure many others can give further examples of this kind of thing with characters that they may have. I know there are some Force-using characters that are quite handy with blasters and projectile weaponry (rail guns). There are many that use enchanted fixed-blade weapons. Some use ancient Sith sorcery and necromatic techniques. There is quite a bit of variety, to say the least.

So, I guess the answer to your question is 'yes and no.'

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:17:25 AM
Jedi Gunslingers here are normally part of the NRSF. Ad we love our projectile weapons :)

Greyy Trespe
Apr 8th, 2002, 05:36:19 PM
Could you direct me to one of these groups. I would like to see the training threads and how they are put together. Maybe even discuss it with a player.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:04:06 PM
It's the Greater Jedi Order - we allow just about any Jedi type - warrior, Healer, Scholar, Gunfighter - dont matter, it's welcome.

pub56.ezboard.com/bgjo

Alpha
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:23:07 PM
Like me! I'm a Warrior, and (I think I joined it) an NRSF too. Plus I'm one of the only in the sect of Jedi pain-in-the-ass...:D

SeanDMan
Apr 9th, 2002, 01:04:42 AM
GO

A

WAY

Greyy Trespe
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:35:42 AM
What is a NRSF by the way?

SeanDMan
Apr 9th, 2002, 11:42:59 AM
New Republic Security Force

And go away

Helenias Evenstar
Apr 9th, 2002, 02:07:04 PM
New Republic Special Forces

And you telling someone to go away is rich. Considering your track record, that is the last thing I would have said. I hope there is a degree of sarcasm in your post I miss.

Lady Vader
Apr 9th, 2002, 02:20:05 PM
Amen to what Helenias said.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 9th, 2002, 06:11:45 PM
I do pray that is sarcasm as well ...