PDA

View Full Version : Grossed out.

Admiral Lebron
Apr 7th, 2002, 12:43:42 PM
Warning if you are about to eat dinner, don't real the grey stuff.

I'm in the kitchen, looking for food. I had just finished up with lawn work and was thinking of making a sandwich. I know we have bread and all, so I open up the refridgerator, and on the main little shelf I see a bag of meat-like stuff. I pick it up and examine it, like "what the heck is it?" The I remembered. There's a turkey in the over.

Instantly it clicked and I realized it was a turkey heart and liver. My first reaction was to throw it against the fridge shelf and run, but when I came back I started poking at it. Kinda mushy. I wonder what would have happened had I not realized that it was a heart. Wonder why we have a turkey heart lying around?

Just thought I had to share that with you all. :p

Charley
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:17:33 PM
You should batter and fry the turkey liver.

imported_QuiGonJ
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:20:08 PM
Oh that's nothing...

Here, this is something gross...
http://www.rpgplanet.com/starwars/pics/thisaintright.jpg

Admiral Lebron
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:28:06 PM
Fry it eh? Maybe if he shaved...

Rama
Apr 7th, 2002, 01:31:35 PM
Man I was really wasted when they took that picture.

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:59:31 PM
Ohohohoho! I have no picture for it, but your Sailor Moon can NEVER compare to the old dude I saw dressed up like the comic version of Annie! (Plain red, tush-length dress) --Shudder--

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:18:08 PM
No contest. Anime Expo 96. guy who was about.. ooh... 65-70, Sailor Moon outfit complete(?) with thong, running around flashing everyone with "Moon Panty Power"

Needless to say, he was thrown out of the convention.

Alpha
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:33:20 PM
Thhat is disgusting...