PDA

View Full Version : More than a Woman [Open]

Lara May Lee
Apr 6th, 2002, 05:07:37 PM
OOC - Anyone can participe. It's just a simple roleplay. Lara's not a Jedi, or Sith, still deciding on that ^^; But depending on how this turns out, I would probably kill her off in this thread. Sooo ... Hope we have fun ? ^^'

IC-
Snow fell down the sky gently as the young woman walked by, lonely. Shivering, her skin was as pale as porcelain, her dark hair, down to her waist, flowing softly with the wind and her hands held together in her back, fingers laced.

Leaving trail marks in the white snow, she continued walking until she spotted a bar. A bar in the middle of nowhere ...? She asked herself. She was freezing and her lips were turning purple. She put her hands to her mouth and gently exhaled in them to warm them up, almost reaching the bar.

Finally there, she opened the large door and entered. She sat down at a two-place table, and put her hands over the fire of a small candle. The gelidity of outside made her shiver in her chair as she crossed her arms and hugged herself to warm herself up. She sighed. It wasn't of any help. She started rubbing her upper left arm to be warm, and started looking around. Drunken people sleeping on wooden tables. Others mumbling in their sleeps. And others simply staring at her. Getting uncomfortable, she held herself tighter and turned her gaze away from them to avoid any trouble.

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 6th, 2002, 05:19:53 PM
Cirrsseeto's blue eyes tracked the girl as she entered the bar, his attention fully drawn to her.

Lara May Lee
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:11:26 PM
Her gaze had fell on a Cizerack, watching him staring at her. She grew nervous and lowered her head slowly, her eyes shifting to the side. Maybe entering here wasn't a good idea ...

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 7th, 2002, 12:52:16 AM
*It had been weeks, if not months, since the last time he'd seen her.. Ever since he had gone to speak with her outside of Rama's, only to discover she was gone, MnT had been wondering as to Lady Lee's whereabouts.. Until now, however, he had lacked adequate time to try and find her.. His self-training had concluded once he'd felt he could grow no stronger before his journey, and that was still a week away.. And only now had he felt trace of her, anywhere in the galaxy..*

... Interesting place she chooses to appear..

*His thoughts relfected the environment around him.. A desolate landscape whose bleakness was hidden by the falling snow.. However, despite the lack of life that appeared visibly to him, he could still sense her signature, and the lifeforces of many others, not far ahead of him..*

*Slowly, like a figure appearing from shadow, a large form took shape in his path, a building, which, by the sign swinging gently with the breeze, he assumed was a bar.. Stepping forth through the doors an into it's inviting warmth, MnT was somewhat stunned.. Most all of the inhabitants were asleep, and what few were not, seemed transfixed on a single person..*

... Lady Lee...

Lara May Lee
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:30:59 AM
... Lady Lee...

A familiar voice. Finally. Lara turned around and spotted the shadow of a man she once knew. Speechless, she forgot about the ones drawing their attention on her and looked at MnT. She had been avoiding him for a while now ... Ashamed of what she felt for him. She bowed her head, finally letting go of him of her gaze, mumbling.

"My lord .."

It was indeed an unusual place she had chosen to show herself. But, at all cost, she had to remain away from MnT. But he still managed to find her. You're so useless. She told herself.

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 7th, 2002, 02:35:43 PM
*Her words came quietly, yet spoke leagues about the state of the person speaking them.. Her voice was low, with obvious hints of annoyance, dissapointment, and shame, running through it.. Combined with what he could read off of her aura, it was quite apparant that not only did she not want to see him, but hadn't for some time..*

*A pain throbbed inside his chest, wondering what he had done, what dishonor he had caused her, to warrant such feelings towards him. However, her feelings were her own, and it would be pointless to question them, as he could not imagine any positive result coming from doing so.. He knew that as a warrior, such thoughts should not bother him, but since the loss of his sword, new emotions had opened up to him.. Emotions that, he thought, he would be glad to get rid of if this was the price of having them..*

*Turning his back on the only girl he had ever truly felt anything more than friendship for, MnT faced the door, but did not yet move to exit through it.. Instead, he reached out with his mind, tendrills of psychic energy weaving their way into the thoughts of Lady Lee, and with them he spoke words that no ears could hear..*

"... Lady Lee.. I would say it's great to see you once more, but I fear the sentiment would be far from returned.. I supposse I shall simply say my good bye, for it is obvious you do not wish to see me.. Fortunately, I suppose, you will likely not have to worry about it again, as I will be leaving on a quest soon, that I doubt I will return from alive.."

Cirrsseeto Quez
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:09:13 PM
Cirrsseeto continued to watch the hyuu-mann girl as another person entered. The girl immediately took notice, and Cirrsseeto kept his distance...for the time being.

Lara May Lee
Apr 8th, 2002, 02:15:44 PM
"W-wait !"

Lara stood up, knocking back the chair she was sitting in. She looked at MnT's back facing her, her figure expression showing a tremendous sadness. She remained silent for a few minutes before walking slowly towards him, her heels being heard on the wooden floor at each step she did. She then wrapped her arms around him slowly, her forehead resting on his back. Her dark hair covered her face pretty much, her eyes closed.

"It's not true ..." She whispered. "Don't leave. Or ... Take me with you."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:52:49 PM
*Surprised by the sudden embrace, it took him but a moments hesitation to react.. Raising his right hand up to cup over her left, he bowed his head slightly, as his reply found it's way into her thoughts..*

"... I can neither refrain from leaving on my journey, nor take you with me.. I can not risk any life other than my own on this quest.."

*He sighed quietly, almost inaudibly, thinking about what was to come in a week..*

"... I can say that I will try as best I can to survive and come back, of course, and, deities willing, I will... I just worry that the will of the deities will have no sway where I'm going.."

Lara May Lee
Apr 9th, 2002, 02:33:04 PM
"..."

Lara's eyes lowered to the ground slowly, the obvious sadness in them. She bit her lower lip and let out a sigh, letting go of him. She ran a hand nervously through her hair and shook her head.

"Very well ..." She whispered, a hand pushing on the door as she stepped back out into the snow. "If that is what you want."

Now, she felt dead.

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 10th, 2002, 03:08:28 AM
... Lady Lee..

*He spoke the words almost breathlessly, quiet enough that naught but the sound of his mouth forming the words escaped.. He had to say something.. He couldn't afford to lose track of her yet again.. Not after just finding her..*

"... Please... Lady Lee... I... am not gone yet.."

*He saw her stop, without turning, listening to his words but showing no sign as to whether or not she would consider them, or even reply at all...*

"... If you would, I'd find a spot for us to sit, in some privacy, or the best this bar offers. I...."

*His face reddened almost immediately as he spoke the next few words, knowing what he meant to say, and wondering if he could..*

"... I.. have to tell you something.. Something I feel to be rather important...."

Lara May Lee
Apr 10th, 2002, 09:36:37 AM
"..."

Lara remained silent still. She turned around to look at MnT who was oddly blushing. She let out a swift sigh and smiled. She held her hand out towards the Sith Lord, cocking her head to the side.

"Well, then, let's find someplace to sit and talk ... Unless you want to tell me now."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 10th, 2002, 06:45:05 PM
... I would tell you out of the reach of uninvolved ears..

*As he spoke the words, his eyes turned back and forth, catching the attentions of many interested patrons, including one large member of the Cizerack, the second one alone that he'd ever seen.. Knowing that they were spotted, the majority dropped their gazes back down to whatever they had previously been doing, although a few continued to watch out of the corners of their eyes..*

*With that, he took her hand, and the two walked near silently to a table in the back corner of the room, hidden not only by shadow, but also by a rather wide wooden column that stretched from floor to ceiling.. As they took their seats, he raised a hand briefly, and charged a small sphere of ki energy, the purple ball just bright enough to light up the table and it's inhabitants..*

*Clearing his throat softly, MnT took his voice to a bare whisper, before continuing with what he'd decided to do..*

... Lady Lee.. I have something to confess.. Whilst our meetings have been few and far between, I feel I've... Oh how do I say this..

*The redness of his still-blushing face showed no sign of letting up, as he stumbled over his words mentally, trying to think of a proper way to phrase what he wanted to say...*

... I.. I think I've taken quite a liking to you, Lady Lee... I cannot explain it, yet know that you mean more to me than anyone else.. I admit I am a bit scared about these feelings as I have never experienced them before, but I do not want them to end.. I know I cannot expect that you feel the same about me, but.... but nevertheless, I just.. well... I just needed to tell you that..

*With that, he dropped his gaze back to the table... He really Wasn't good at this kind of stuff.. Why couldn't social ineractions be as easy as battle..*

Lara May Lee
Apr 10th, 2002, 07:23:51 PM
She could feel the telltale color of red seep its way into her cheeks as MnT spoke. Was it true ? Was this the day her dream had finally come true ?

"My Lord ..."

She spoke breathlessly as she let her gaze linger upon his sweet figure, feeling her heart beating within her chest.

".. Are you saying that you're .. in love ...?"

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 02:51:55 AM
*In love? Was that what it was? It did possess some of the qualities that he'd always heard Love to have.. But... How was he to know? He had never really even felt infatuation before, let alone love... If he were to say yes, and discover it was not, she would likely be quite hurt by it.. But if he were to say no, only to later realize it was...*

... I... I do not know.. I cannot say, for I have never felt love before, nor have I felt anything less to compare it to.. If I were to say either way and later discover otherwise, it will have been an extremely foolish choice to make.. However, I Do know that whatever it is is very strong, and.. I.. do not wish it to end..

Lara May Lee
Apr 11th, 2002, 04:20:39 AM
"Then I believe it to be love, M'Lord ..."

She let her gaze lower to the tabletop, feeling a wave of happiness spread through her body. The feelings he had described fit into the category she always longed for him to say, and now ... well, now here it was. Here he was, spilling out his true emotions to her, for he trusted her so much.

"Well, if it be love ... Then it must like playing games with my heart every time I see you."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 06:05:41 PM
... As well as everytime I cannot find You..

*Listening to their conversation over in his mind, he realied just how sappy they sounded, and was glad, even just for the shortest of moments, that they were out of the hearing range of all, even that of the Cizerack's likely extensive capacity..*

Lara May Lee
Apr 11th, 2002, 06:15:15 PM
She bit her lower lip softly and sighed. She just didn't know how to deal with these "feelings" she had, they made her feel so weak and vunerable.

"Miryan .. Forgive me, My Lord ... But I just didn't want to confront you after I realized how I felt ..."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:38:56 PM
*Uncaring that his face still retained it's redness, MnT could not help but smile.. If her words spoke the truth, then she had felt the same all this while, and had simply been avoiding him for fear of having to do that which he wanted to find her, To do.. Confess their feelings..*

... Well... I... Might I ask a few things that I have been wondering for some time now..? They might be somewhat personal, so naturally, you needn't answer if you don't wish to..

Lara May Lee
Apr 11th, 2002, 07:48:41 PM
She canted her head to the side somewhat, looking back up at MnT's face. Those eyes .. I feel as if I'm trapped in his gaze ... But strangely, I don't care .. It was almost as if she never wanted to leave his side, his warmth, his .. affection.

"Of course I don't mind, M'Lord .. I have nothing to hide from you."

Miryan no Trunks
Apr 13th, 2002, 01:32:30 AM
... Well.. First of all..

*He smiled slightly, more out of embarassment than anything..*

... Your age? I know it is trivial, but my curiosity seems not to care.. Also.. where are you from?

*Seeing her slightly curious expression as he spoke the second question, MnT cleared his throat, his face taking on a slightly darker tone, but not losing it's humor..*

...I would know to look up the company that performed it's devastating experiments on you.. If there is a cure, surely they would have it.. And I imagine that no matter their defenses, they would find a Sith Lord to hold a little sway in such matters..

*His voice held no attempt to hide the malevolence meant by his words... If there was a cure to be found, he would do whatever was neccesary to make sure she recieved it...*

Lara May Lee
Apr 13th, 2002, 09:20:51 PM
She laughed nervously at his questions.

"My Lord, I am but nineteen years of age ... As where I'm from, not even I know that..."

She could feel her cheeks pinken as she started to answer his imploring questions; it was quite obvious she wasn't used to being questioned.

"I do not know the company that experimented on me .. I was vunerable and they took advantage. I do know that it was on the planet Jyseeri, however .."

She paused, a sad expression covering her face.

"I believe that the company moves about on every planet, seeking new 'victims' to experiment on ..."

Eve Siren
Apr 26th, 2002, 05:48:41 PM
OOC- TTT