PDA

View Full Version : Standing in the Intersection (open)

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:06:44 PM
(ooc) "Gi" here! Alright, this char was supposed to be a Sith, but the personality doesn't fit into it, so this RP can go however, but I want her changing to a Jedi in the end. ^^;

"Feh.."

Lucine took in a quick gulp from her bottle, her eyes rather glazed as she stared at the empty seat opposite her in the booth. She didn't know why she was drinking. A natural instinct to escape from unanswerable questions. Her mind spun with the amber contents of the dark green bottle as she swished it around boredly. She was curled up as far back into a corner booth as she could possibly be, her legs tucked up between her body and the table, her arms folded close to her chest and sides.

A frown creased her lips as she stared at a trio of empty bottles in front of her, the one in her hand holding only a foamy mouthful in it. She didn't mind the taste of beer; it was the feeling she loathed. An artificial numbness, when the body frees itself from the mind, when thoughts and logic didn't mean a thing. There wasn't a care in the world. But she knew it would fade by morning, leaving her with little more than a stale mouth and a headache to kill. That's the part she hated. Waking up from the drunkiness. Lucine sighed and leaned her head back against the seat, staring up at the ceiling in a silent daze. Her life seemed to be having a hangover far worse than any she could wake up to. Pills, sleep, more alcohol, and the headache would fade. But she couldn't escape the frelling problems of her mind.

Not long ago she had come to the Empire in search of her brother, Sieken. She'd planned to stay there. She wanted so much to just be near someone she knew. To start everything all over. She wasn't even in the Empire's ranks yet, and she already realised her detest for the Darkside and its lackees. She was choking in the hate of it all. It wasn't for her...

But then what was? If not what she'd been longing for since Sieken sent word of his becoming a Sith, then what?

Lucine clumsily placed her bottle among the others and pressed her palms against her eyelids. She felt herself slowly slipping against the sleek back of the seat until her head hung from its edge, her eyes opening drowsily to see an upside-down room of Rama's Corner, spinning and spotted from the alcohol. People sat at the tables laughing, though in there faces you could see little more than a twisted, empty hate. Near the bar sat people hunched over rows of shotglasses, dreading the beginning of a new day. Along the booths sat people gazing at eachother with affection, though feeling little more than lust and lonliness.

She had to get out of here...

Xazor Elessar
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:16:56 PM
The Jedi Knight entered Rama's Corner. She had been there a few times and wanted to come for her favorite drink....JD. She ordered from the bar tender and took the drink in her hand. Looking around at the Sith infested room, she spotted a lone woman who looked as though she could use some company....no matter what side of the fence she was on. Xazor smiled and walked toward her until she reached her table.

Mind if I join you?

She asked the woman softly. Nodding for the seat across from her, Xazor waited for her to speak.....

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:46:22 PM
Lucine squint her eyes softly as she struggled to focus, gazing up at the woman. There was something about her that didn't bother her as much as the rest of the people in the room. she was...different.

Without so much as a slurred sound, Lucine shook her head as if a simple shake or nod would grant her permission or tell her to piss off. Her lips formed a dazed, rather greatful smile for the company as she grabbed the table's edge and the back of the seat to pull herself back up. Her body fit right back into its previous position as she stared bright-eyed at the woman, watching her sit in the opposite booth.

Something inside her warned her against speaking. It seemed like one word in her drunken state could make everything break past Hell. Instead, she kept watching the woman, longing for her to have the first words.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 6th, 2002, 03:51:19 PM
The Jedi Knight took the seat across from the woman. She smiled gently and took a sip from her JD before setting it back down on the table top.

My name is Xazor.....I am a Jedi Knight at the Greater Jedi Order. I have seen you somewhere before...you look awfully familiar.

She smiled warmly and took another sip of her drink.

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:08:06 PM
I have seen you somewhere before...you look awfully familiar.

Lucine froze for a moment at Xazor's words, the last few being almost the only ones that her slowed mind could comprehend. Her teeth began to chew absently on her bottom lip as she shook her head rather groggily before closing her eyes, pale locks of hair dropping across her face. She spoke slowly, as if having to understand each word after she said it, slurring softly.

"Dunno yooou.... You.. you per-ah-beleee... know my brother... Sch-eeeken.."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:14:25 PM
Xazor couldn't believe how awful the woman sounded. She was obviously drunk. She paid it no mind but smiled gently on the woman.

Yes.....actually I have come across your brother in battle before.

She took a drink of her JD and set the glass back on the table. Smiling brightlyshe looked at the woman again.

You are Sith like your brother....am I correct?

She questioned curiously. It wouldn't change much if she was....she had had drinks with Sith members before. Some of them could be decent.

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:22:57 PM
The look upon her face at the question was one that seemed more as if she'd just been slapped. Her eyebrows wavered slightly in a slight battle to keep tears from forming on her eyes. The drunkenness seemed to fade at least partially from her voice, though it may have been from the sudden hush of it.

"No... I'm not one of them."

She nearly spat out the last word, her eyes moving to glare at the table as she crossed her arms and rested them on her knees.

Xazor Elessar
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:24:51 PM
Xazor did not wish to offend the woman, she merely asked a question.

I am sorry....I didn't know. What group are you from, if any...

She decided that rephrasing the question was a better idea. She was just trying to make conversation....

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:19:36 AM
Her head shook absently as her eyes stayed glued to the table. Lucine sighed lightly and finally shut her eyes, curling up a bit tighter in her little corner of the booth. She didn't know why it upset her so much to be called a Sith... Not long ago there was nothing she could want more, but now...

"None.."

Another sigh left her lips as she lifted the nearest of the bottles and tilt her head back to swallow the remnants of it.

Salem Ave
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:37:19 AM
"But you are to join the Sss-ith."

A voice spoke from somewhere close to the two girls. Lucine would have recognise the stammer and lisp, however to Xazor it would not be familiar. The Jedi turned, looking up into the face of a pale monstrosity. The boy stood a full 6 foot 7 inches tall, and had skin that looked an icy white - contrasting with the matt black of his hair and eyes.

"Isssn't that right Lucine," Salem said, glowering down at the Jedi Knight.

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:45:24 AM
Lucine flinched at the voice, feeling her stomach knot in her stomach. She slowly lifted her eyes to look at Salem, chewing at her bottom lip as she shook her head slowly. Her lips sealed shut as she bowed her head, reaching to climb out of the booth. She wavered slightly on her feet, standing well over a foot below him. She took in a hard swallow, clearly concentrating hard on speaking clearly, although quietly.

"Wrong, Salem... I'm not joining... I can't..."

Salem Ave
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:48:29 AM
"Oh but you mussst..."

He canted his head to the side, solid black eyes staring down into the nervous visage of Lucine Kasstra. He'd only just begun to have his fun with her, he wasn't about to let her go just yet.

"Yourrr brother, he will not let you leave,"

Reaching out one hand down to her, he touched against the warmth of her cheek and smiled an eerie, thin smile. The cold from his own flesh once again sent tremors up and down her spine.

"You sss-hould stay."

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:56:19 AM
His touch felt almost hot and cold at the same time, and though gentle, it struck her harder than anything could have. Lucine jerked her head away, her eyelids clenching shut. Tears suddenly threatened to drop over her cheeks, the salty water burning at her eyes. After a few moments, she spoke to him in a low tone, the pitch of her voice wavering with a threat to crack.

"I can't, Salem..."

Salem Ave
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:00:46 AM
He hunched forward once more, towering over Lucine as a jet shadow. His hand hovered were her cheek had once been for a second then fell down to his side as he lowered himself down somewhat to her height.

"You can,"

In the opaque pools that were his eyes the tear stained expression Lucine wore was mirrored straight back at her. The centers swirled like liquid, their tone toeing on a thick brown.

"And will."

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:06:11 AM
"Why?"

The questioning word escaped her lips before she could realise she was even saying anything. Her eyes stared dead-on into his as she lifted a hand to wipe a few escaping tears.

"Tell me that, Salem... Why?"

Severen Morkonis
Apr 8th, 2002, 10:04:48 AM
The dark room struck Siekens eyes and his pupels extended to adjust to the light. The dimply lit bar simply portraid the very essance of the Sith Empire.

Sieken was proboly the mosy happy he had been in a long while since Lucine had come to join him. But Sieken already knew Lucine was not ready to be a sith, had already knew she was like her mother....a lightsider...a NR recruit...mabey even Jedi. But what could i do?...exsactly nothing.

Althought she would be in the Jedi or NR...i would go and see her often, not as often as i want to, but it would be needed or i would simple wither away, shrivel up and die which i have wanted to do for a while till she came...Deven... a bastard beyond recognition, Logan, who ever he was...part of the family but which side?...and Lucine who i loved without fail...and who was now leaving me.

Shrivel up and die?...Sieken?...mabey.

I sat down on the other side of the bar and watched froma distance the proceedings going on, matter of time till Lucine spoted me....she knew i was there...we could always feel eathchothers precence.

Salem Ave
Apr 9th, 2002, 02:12:30 AM
"The darrrkssside is what you are, it is in your blood,"

He scooped up her hand in his and squeezed it lightly - she could feel the dark energy ebbing from his pores.

"You are a darrrk one, Lucine - not ssscum."

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 9th, 2002, 03:45:52 AM
"It may be in you, Salem..."

Lucine pulled her hand back, hugging it to her chest with the other arm. Her eyes were glossed over with remaining tears as she glared up at him, her voice still greatly hushed.

"...But it isn't in me."

Salem Ave
Apr 9th, 2002, 03:51:13 AM
"Look at herrr..."

He jerked his hand towards Xazor, his left eye twitching as anger swelled inside of him.

"You do not want to be like herrr, do you? Ssshe isss to be eliminated."

Salems head canted downwards and he glared stonily at Lucine.

"Death comesss on ssswift wingsss to foolsss."

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 9th, 2002, 03:53:53 AM
"..Then shouldn't you fear for your own life?"

Lucine snarled lightly as she looked at Salem, her eyes never truly meeting his, darting about his face. She glanced at Xazor for a moment, giving a small nod before pushing past the man, her eyes now glued to the door.

Salem Ave
Apr 9th, 2002, 05:47:25 AM
Watching as she threw her little temper tantrum and stormed off towards the door, Salem remained placid. He was not one to show much physical emotion ever, though deep down inside he did feel the rage.

"I am not a fool, Kassssstra. I know my place, my existance is not planktonic, unlike yoursss."

Severen Morkonis
Apr 9th, 2002, 10:05:27 AM
WHAM!...Siekens table fliped right over in a huge force push proboly the hardest he had ever done in his life, the table stuck the ceiling with such incredible force bits of timber and plaster came crashing down, forceing sieken to dive into a roll that ended him standing again blocking the door from her exit.

' You see Salem Ave or whatever your god damn name is frankly i never took much notice in a petty roach like yourself. Now i thought we had a understanding between ourselfs...i thought we created a barrer not to start a fight between two members of the Empire' his voice slowly generating anger and rage as he went on.

He slowly walked around the crushed ruble and debrey still blocking the path to the door.

' However...you just crushed the barrer into dust...you ever talk to my family or friends in a mannor of disrespect ever ever again...and i will kill you weather my membership gets revoked from the empire or not...'

As quick as lightning his magnam 190 got ripped from the velcrow holster and my arm extended out to the side of myself pointing the gun directly at the jedis head but my eyes still firmly locked on the Goth.

' LEAVE NOW JEDI!'

Lucine Kasstra
Apr 9th, 2002, 01:04:47 PM
"Move, Sieken."

Her eyes stared at his as she took in slow breaths, her head still spinning with drunken dizziness. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth as heard him draw the gun, her hand shooting out to grab his hand.

"Don't touch her.."