PDA

View Full Version : Bored to the point of insanity.

Darth Viscera
Apr 6th, 2002, 02:54:03 AM
(-_-) I need something to RP/write about. Something that would involve active participation and an interesting, original idea. Someone please help me out, I've been in this hole since January 2001 when the immediate desperation (which is really something nice to motivate a person) of OLK died down.

Morgan Evanar
Apr 6th, 2002, 10:00:59 AM
Start a new character.

Rama
Apr 6th, 2002, 04:43:53 PM
Originally posted by Darth_Viscera
(-_-) I need something to RP/write about. Something that would involve active participation and an interesting, original idea. Someone please help me out, I've been in this hole since January 2001 when the immediate desperation (which is really something nice to motivate a person) of OLK died down.

You put to many limitation on it.......there is lot to do out there, just don't be so picky. :p Either that or stay bored. :|

Gav Mortis
Apr 6th, 2002, 07:01:13 PM
Do the exact of opposite of what you think you want to do.

Daemon Hyfe
Apr 7th, 2002, 03:24:09 AM
Damnit... that hurt.

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 7th, 2002, 06:39:12 AM
There's plenty of original, different ideas out there. Your restricting yourself too much if you think otherwise

BTW, Venom answered you in the Dubrillion thread. You could answer that :p

Strider
Apr 7th, 2002, 10:06:03 PM

And you have a few other threads your group needs to respond to...

Darth Viscera
Apr 8th, 2002, 03:55:34 AM
bleh. no point.

Telan Desaria
Apr 8th, 2002, 07:08:00 AM
Originally posted by Strider

And you have a few other threads your group needs to respond to...

I've tried to keep up on that...long hours on the Decisive's bride must keep me awake'''yawn'''

Garrett Blade
Apr 8th, 2002, 09:22:57 AM
Vis - do you have an arch enemy/nemesis?

Dracula had Van Helsing. Hook had Pan. Skeletor had Heman. Shredder had the Turtles. Fat Cat had The Rescue Rangers. Vader had Skywalker. Dr. Robotnik had Sonic the Hedgehog. Bowser had Mario. That "Claw" guy had Inspector Gadget. The Don had Zorro.

Do you have one?

If not - get one! (whistles innocent;y whilst brandishing a sign with writing in big red letters - "ME ME ME ME ME!!!")