PDA

View Full Version : Another Arcan IV_Solution

Telan Desaria
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:59:13 AM
I am sorry about starting another Arcan IV thread, but I thought we might get somehwere thisn time.

DVnot sure which thread you-re taling about.

Anywho, I knew having so many ships in a confined aea would be a rpoblem, so that is why I have deployed my ships is the following manner if you read my thread-the IInd And IIIrd Divisions are deployed abreast so that they can interdict any escaping ships. It would take up less length wise, and would create a solution.

I do however, have to agree-sorry, sir-that having so many ships in this area is unsound militarily. Tkae it from me. I am currenrtly-RL-a lieutenant in the US national Guard. PA. If I were to mass a division in a square mile, ntohing would get done. - including supply trains, artillery, reconn, et al.

Nowq, a soltuioon to this clould be that we were suing Arcan IV for a staging ground for an assualt on the surrounding systems. As soon nas we dropped out of hyperpsace, we could redploy along other axes of advance and jump to our 'new target destinations.' That would leave only a smaller number of ships in-system.

Must go. Won't be able to reply till tuesday.

Telan

Marcus Telcontar
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:12:43 AM
No fleets at all full stop over Arcan IV. I've already stated you can verify there is no fleets there and move along and leave the place alone. Do not even think about leaving any hardware in-system as the group in possession of that planet has withdrawn from fleets and notified we want nothing to do with them in a PC sense. That is allowed for under SwForums protocols - if a group wishes to have nothing to do with fleets, it notified, names it's planet and then is left alone by fleets.

I've already spoken to DV and agreed to what is acceptible, so why is there more discussion? Arrive, find out there is nothing, move along and leave the place alone.

I know I'm getting snippy over this, but DV and I have already discussed this and agreed what's to happen in regards to Arcan IV. So why isnt it happening?!?!

Telan Desaria
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:50:27 AM
I believe the Fleets have left already. I'm just trying to make things interesting and salvage the lives and interests of both the NR and TGE