PDA

View Full Version : Banning Dreyas.....

Padd
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:43:04 PM
I just saw that Dreyas has been banned again, and I think that that is wrong. When he was banned from the ezboard, that was like 2 years ago, and he has changed. We were planning to bring the BHG back to SWFans, but then yall go and ban him. Why not give him another chance?

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:45:32 PM
Actually it was rather recent. More like 10 months. Dreyas started posting offensive remarks and was banned. Banned people at the ezboard go here as well.

Padd
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:50:02 PM
ok, I understand, so I am going to TGC, cuz Ceel likes me, and we can get our group going there easily. Good bye now.

Charley
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:51:21 PM
Okay, have a nice day :)

Shawn
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:31:26 PM
Everyone who was banned at the old SWFans board is still banned here. This is not a different board. It is the same board, powered by different software. The people who were banned at the old board were banned because they overstepped some boundary or violated the rules - They've earned their banning. If you think it's somehow unfair that people who were banned before are still banned, then you are, of course, free to leave.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 5th, 2002, 12:12:56 AM
Howdy, Ice Fox. I just wanted to give you an official thanks for refering me to these boards so long ago. Thanks! Good luck, buddy.

That is all. :)

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 5th, 2002, 03:28:42 AM
;; pokes LL's new profile picture ;;

:D

sirdizzy
Apr 5th, 2002, 09:06:35 PM
when do i get banned :) god i have been on that waiting list forever

Xanatos Etanial
Apr 5th, 2002, 09:49:12 PM
>=(

*Won't get into his reasons but is rather offended by this*

Chaos Alexander
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:38:08 PM
What ever happened to forgive and forget? Could you not atleast tell him not to make offensize OOC remarks and give the guy another chance?

Sanis Prent
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:45:44 PM
There is nothing temporary at all to a permanent ban. People who are banned, are banned because it was the last alternative. Simply because he wasn't banned during the board switch is no cause at all to "give the guy another chance".

Chaos Alexander
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:53:38 PM
Ok. I can understand that. I didn't mean to give him a chance simply because the switch. I am just one of those "Forgive and Forget" people. I don't know what he said, but i will take your word it was bad enough to deserve a permanet ban.