PDA

View Full Version : RPGMaker 2002 has moved - here is the new site ..

dw817
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:15:18 PM
Star Wars ?? But I'm a Trekkie fan !
Hey, that's not fair unless I have a Light Sabre too ! :evil

I'll warn you right now the site has pop-ups but the first link listed is a pop-up-stopper that stops ads on any site, including EZ-Boards and it's Freeware so it's a good program to run.

The RPGMaker engine itself is 100% Freeware; a single Win95/98 .exe file about 1.2megs in size running in any resolution screen with images of 70 Tiles, 14 Sprites (room for 28), 24 Critters, 14 Combat Backdrops, 24 Anime Portraits, and importable Storyboards up to any size.

The sample "Suzi's Quest" is included with the system with over 280+ Sprite Messenger examples. A half dozen worlds have been written by others in it so far, with Dragon Slayer, Ophelia, and Logan's Quest, being top of the list; also downloadable from the site.

Every single audio and image can be imported, or exchanged and in the Add-Ons area are over 450 custom images and 80+ music/audio effects importable for all aspects of it.

To go thru the main gate and to download the pop-up-stopper, set your link to here:

http://members.fortunecity.com/dw817

The program is being worked on constantly and has been for the past 6 months when it was first released. Updates to the site and engine have been done once every 2-3 days and although the site has moved a few times, it still retains all visitor entries, daily log progresses, and extensive history and background into the making of it as well as providing the latest and most current Freeware version. Being listed in the Guestbook guarantees you a monthly newsletter, but you have to request it first.

* If you want to submit Star Wars Sprites, tiles, and bad guys (critters) that's fine too, and you'll get your name beside them with the monthly Add-Ons.

If you have any questions, you can write me in the Q & A Forum. I go by the alias of Topaz in there.

Peace, live long and prosper.. Whaat ?? Wrong one - sorry ..
May the Force be With you ! There ya go !
^_^