PDA

View Full Version : Dreyas

Charley
Apr 4th, 2002, 07:50:49 PM
Okay, can ANYBODY remember why we banned him?

I can't remember specifics, except for the fact that he was a total bungmonger.

ReaperFett
Apr 4th, 2002, 07:54:30 PM
Because he got all offensive IIRC. Talas offensive, IIRC

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:01:15 PM
Yep, I think Fett nailed it.

Champion of the Force
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:28:40 PM
I would suggest a final decision with Dreyas be reached ASAP as to whether he should be rebanned or not - he's already started announcing a new group and all.

Shawn
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:30:55 PM
Whoops... I just banned him. :)

Generally, our policy up until now was that people banned at the old board = banned here (such was the case with Razmeister). So I just banned him here.

Champion of the Force
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:32:05 PM
Ok. :)

Might pay to lock up his threads with an explanation then (if it hasn't already been done)

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:32:39 PM
I'm alright with that, we'll have to be on the look out for aliases. I know he pulled that a few times last time he was banned at the old board.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:39:06 PM
Originally posted by Champion of the Force
Ok. :)

Might pay to lock up his threads with an explanation then (if it hasn't already been done) Shawn did the explanation, while using Morgan's account. I went through and locked the threads.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:43:48 PM
and I told people to drop the subject since Nup did explain why he is going to be rebanned.

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:46:16 PM
and so it beings with Rock in OOC... lovely since rock hardly posts here anyway and is just as bad sometimes -_-

Charley
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:50:04 PM
lets ban rock too! ^_^

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:51:34 PM
Eh, looks like it isn't neccessary, he says he is going to TGC.

Champion of the Force
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:56:31 PM
That's why I originally told people not to discuss Dreyas' banning in public, because I predicted it would inevitably lead to 'But why was he banned? / Can't you let him back / He's a good guy' type discussions by people who probably knew next to nothing about the subject.

But yeah, it's done. Good riddance. :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:59:19 PM
Le whew

Shawn
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:28:30 PM
Originally posted by SWFans.Net
I'm alright with that, we'll have to be on the look out for aliases. I know he pulled that a few times last time he was banned at the old board. I also banned his e-mail address, so that should help.
Originally posted by Champion of the Force
That's why I originally told people not to discuss Dreyas' banning in public, because I predicted it would inevitably lead to 'But why was he banned? / Can't you let him back / He's a good guy' type discussions by people who probably knew next to nothing about the subject. Precisely what happened with the Razmeister issue. That's why I used the simple explanation "He was banned there, so here's banned here."