PDA

View Full Version : Forgotten Memories.

Jared Mriad
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:25:44 PM
Space, once more a never ending paradox of abomination. Where I was born and died.

Jared sat in the cold command deck of his starship The Ragnarok thumbing through a old dairy. The pages were worn and had already turned a yellowish tint from age, several entrys were missing with dates jumping from 99.33.22 to 129.34.27. Jared knew not nor cared what the dates meant, all he cared for is that the diary was of him. He stopped on a certain page and began to read.

We have failed in developing a cure for the young Jared's clone--

He stopped with a jerk, CLONE? What clone?!, Then continued curiously.

-The original Jared has been successfully implanted with a virus that mutates his genetic code once placed in unique danger. From my observations, Jared has performed very well with the new virus implanted inside him and doesn't seem to have any problems coping with other other orphans upon the ship.

"Yeah, Right. I'll belive that when I see it doc." Jared said to the room.

He does however, get into several feirce brawls with some of the others. We do not know what is the cause of the sudden agression but we plan to release Jared back into the Alpine Sector to return to the Squad that houses there. It seems they have taught Jared how to defend himself very well and I wish to continue to study his habits with familiar persons if he makes it back to them.

Jared mumbled to himself, closed the book and nearly threw it across the command deck but curiosity stopped him at the last minute. A page had slipped out of the top and hung uselessly caught by the corner of the dairy, Jared began to read it.

We have discovered that Jared has a twin brother by the name of Axl. For now this information will be kept from Jared's knowledge till we know what Axl is for he is not a normal boy, not at all normal. Axl has been reported for the murdering of six Orderlies and wounded much more. Jared had escaped the facility by hijacking his own starship Ragnarok which was docked in Bay 34. Seems that we cannot contain the brat any longer. The virus is still gold.

"Damn right I took off you Sons of bitches. After what you did to me I had a god given right to leave. As for Axl, He's history burned into a fine ash by the insinerator in your damned orphanage!" Jared shouted at the book as if it has ears and could respond. He then chunked the book at the floor and stood up, his rage building trifold. "Virus eh?! Well now I know what to expect from lying bastards like yourself!"

A sudden beeping alarm went off in the entire ship, on the main veiwport a insanely large starcrusier came into view from hyper space. Printed on the hull was words that brought dread to Jared's heart.

On the side was printed;Galileo The orphanage from hell.

Jared Mriad
Apr 7th, 2002, 12:03:21 AM
Oh, you have got to be kidding me. Jared though as the veiwport was filled by the orphanship. Then he turned to the main consol and typed in a quick Hail command in a fury of typing but before he could finish the message, the ship hailed Ragarok.
A message rolled on the monitor.

S.O.S
To any aproaching vessles; Holo-message

The message read, then a option command flashed on the screen below the text;

Play Holo-message? (Y/N)

Jared pressed the Y key and watched as a flickering image appeared on the control deck infront of him.

"We are in danger! There is something on this ship that is killing the crew! I'm afraid that we cannot hold out much longer in the control deck. The thing seems to run on the computers an power systems within the ship! All that I can ask of whomever receives this message is to flee! The monster will snatch your vessel in the ship's tracking laser and hack your systems. It has done it to the escapee pods! I beg of ye to flee! NOW!

The message flickered and faded away, Jared shot a glance up at the approaching ship again, a hint of worry.

"A thing.. Mechanical thing. Interesting."

Jared Mriad
Apr 8th, 2002, 02:56:02 PM
24:00
The ship has stopped... It seems to be waiting for me. The sith thought to himself, studying the ship with roaming cobalt eyes. Revenge... Why not? There may be some survivors on the thing, and if there is.. well..heh heh heh. Jared swung around, eyes alive with gleam. He strolled across the deck, watching the orphanage again and exited the command deck. He traversed down the main corridor and took a left once the passageway forked. He then entered a small room through a sliding panel door.

The room was full of things, small to large. His gaze roamed the room for a few minutes before homing in on a large crate in the corner. Replacing what was on top of the selected crate, Jared moved it to the center of the cabin, removing the top and brushing away a fine layer of dust from a smaller box with a EXPLOSIVE warning on the lid. Removing the explosive container and setting it to the side, Jared removed a holopad and a wrist-watch. Putting the two items to the side, Jared placed the explosives back into the crate and replaced it back.

23:30
Jared paced his quarters. He had replaced his 'travel clothes' with a array of lightweight armor plates intwined with cloth. Two sabre hilts swung at his sides and gloves with the tops slashed out to permit the use of his Kian implant sabres lay limply in his hands, a chronometer rested on his left upper wrist with 23:29 blinking. On the right rested a small computer which took most of his forearm, this mini-computer linked him to the Ragnarok and fed him maps and such of the orphan-ship. A look of total psychedness rode on Jared's face. Thirty minutes until countdown began, Jared's Mission objectives were simple, but he reveiwed them once more;

Objectives
-Search for any Survivors
-Secondary: Eliminate.
-Retreive any information linking past
-Secondary: Eliminate databank afterwards
-Final: Dismantle Galileo via Self Distruct Seqence.

Simple enough, Time to be rid of forgotten memories. He thought then headed to the control deck.

Jared Mriad
Apr 22nd, 2002, 02:38:04 PM
23:00

Jared had traded the two single bladed saber's for two unique looking rods previous to entering the assault bay in the belly of the Ragnarok. The computer had been set to cloak and 'land' on the far side of the huge crusier, once that had been completed a assault bore would drill into the hull and allow Jared to enter the ship.

Ragnarok began to feed the data of the cruiser into Jared's mini-computer, Once that was completed the ship began to cloak and head torwards the cruiser.

22:45

Ragnarok had finished it's decent and had latched onto the hull of the Orphanage. At the moment, the drill was feverishly attemping to breech the hull without much luck. Jared kept punching the command panel for the drill to command it to drill a bit faster. Finally the drill punched into the hull and allowed Jared to enter.

22:40

Jared ended up in one of the long corridors in the Forest Sector. The temperature was a constant 97 degrees. Looking left then to the right, Jared unclipped the two rods at his side and rotated a plate in the hilted parts, Two dark steel sabre blades ignited and formed a Kama blade shape, each blade roughly 4feet long and illuminating the corridor.

Deciding to go left, Jared silently ran down the steaming corridor, wires and pipes hung suspended from the 'roof' and posts with directions hung on the 'walls'. Jared stopped abrubtly and slipped backwards to the 'floor' when a plasma round buried itself into the overhanging pipes and released a jet of flame. Flipping over onto his stomach, Jared crossed the two Sabre Kamas infront of his face and peered over the blades at his assaultant. A elderly man with a whispy white beard carrying a Stormtrooper Issue blaster.

"Hold it rite ther Misah, Youz aint gonnas taik mes to no blasterd slavesee camps. I'z gonna kill yu beforz you can ged deh rezt of uz." The man said with a garbeld vioce. Something was very familiar about the man to Jared. Finally he knew whom it was; Drakard Famis, a old friend.

"Woa! Drakard! Si namgi denfriadg dahe!" Jared shouted out in the tounge of the Alpine sector.

Drakard jerked back for a minute, his eyes awide with surprise, "Jared? Jared! JARED!" He shouted down the corridor, his eyes full of hope. The old man ran down the corridor torwards Jared. "By the gods! I though you where gone forever! You must help us, The falculty has turned against us and is starting some kind of cyborg army."

"Cyborg army? What about the SoS call?" Jared asked as he returned to his feet.

"Sos? That peice of phoney luring crap? You where decived my friend. Totally. Come, we must get to the Alps before 'They" arrive."

Jared gave a look of puzzledness, "They? Whois They?" Suddenly he remembered his personal misson. Drakard could show him about his past, but who was Jared going to trust on this hunk of durasteel? No one. Not a soul.

Drakard turned to look at Jared, then became puzzled. Jared had stopped and had his head bowed. "Jared? Is there something wrong?"

"Yeah... You.." He grinned looking up with bloodlust. Before Drakard could react, Jared lauched one of the sabre kamas into his chest cavity, The blade buried into and exited the old mans body in a spray of crimson gore.

A look of shock crossed Drakard's face as he sputterd out, ".Wh...yyy?" And slumped to the floor.

"Because, I am getting rid of forgotten memories.. Pal." He recalled the sabre Kama and continued down the corridor.

22:20

"There is a ship attached to the forward hull of Galleio, Headmaster." A boy, roughly 15 years of age, spoke to a old man whom seemed at least 76 but had the vitility of a 20 year old.

"I know. I have dispatched the shock troops to retreive it." the old man said, turning around to the boy. "And I know who It is, my lad, yes I do. I certanly do. Our boy is back, X-44 is back."