PDA

View Full Version : Cool!

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:17:27 AM
As far as the "Who's Online" says, I'm the only one here on the board right now (of course, it doesn't show me cause I'm Invis, and I don't know if there are any others invis)!! :rollin

Wow, I feel so lonely! But the board is MINE! ALL MINE!!!

>D

:lol

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:19:16 AM
No the ever ebil mod is always lurking :p

- which will only be for a little while :( gots to go to work and make sure peeps get their scripts

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:19:48 AM
:lol

Spoke to soon! I musta blinked... now there are ppl lurking about.

I don't feel so lonely anymore. :)

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:20:50 AM
Actually, it is rather quiet here... me happy ^_^ I rather have quiet:D

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:25:24 AM
Yeah, quiet good. And it appeares my Yahoo is working... for the moment. Hopefully it'll stay that way. *crosses fingers* :)

imported_QuiGonJ
Apr 4th, 2002, 11:30:39 AM
Gee, you are bored this morning, huh?

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:05:33 PM
>_<

Looks like I spoke to soon... again. vil firewall kciked Yahoo off. Might have to restart. *sigh*

And, yes, I'm bored. But that's nothing new...

ReaperFett
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:07:28 PM
Make it more intresting. Office races :)

Live Wire
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:15:39 PM
hey LV you're not the only bored at work

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:51:26 PM
Ok, short of being locked up in Arkham Asylum, I finally took drastic measures.

No, don't worry... no :shootin involved... just a lot of :verymad, which I turned into a :grumble, which turned into a :headache, which turned into a productive resolve...

I completely uninstalled Yahoo messenger, restarted the computer, reinstalled YM completely fresh, hit the tower a few times (had some ppl ask me if everything was alright... I just told them I was taking care of some technical difficulties), restarted the computer, started up YM with the firewall setting thingy, got a message from Yahoo saying I'd been locked out due to some security reason (whatever), went to the site, fixed that lil annoyance, and now I am back on YM, and I am planning on STAYING.

*Stands defiantly* :evil

So there! Take that Sys Admins driving said firewall! DO NOT MESS WITH ME! >D

"Dont' get :mad, get :wings."

And now, I am not so terribly bored feeling I once again am connected to the world, and in some control of my volitile self. :angel

Live Wire
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:52:45 PM
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now if I could just get the damned thing to work here

imported_Firebird1
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:56:38 PM
o_O

All you had to do was a reboot, check port settings, and check to see if you had the most recent verson of YIM.....

Lady Vader
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:57:07 PM
Have you tried the firewall option? Or since you're a Sys Admin there, you can do the whole proxy thing option...

Dalethria Mal Pannis
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:26:58 PM
Ah yes firewall.... good and bad at the same time. Btw LV~ died laughing reading that entire post of insanity :lol :rollin