PDA

View Full Version : Carrie Fisher

BUFFJEDI
Apr 4th, 2002, 10:26:57 AM
Will be at the convention 3-6 in INDY!.Boy's If you ain't going you s.hould.I know she old wore out but DANG I'd still take for a ride.If they could only get Hammill There life would be to Sweet.Not a Ford fan

darth_mcbain
Apr 4th, 2002, 12:40:13 PM
According to the official site 4 Imperial officers will be there as well - Veers, Motti, Piett, and Ozzel. Maybe not as exciting as Carrie Fisher, but still would be neat to meet them.

Hart
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:10:45 PM
*blinks incredulously*

Not.... a.... Ford.... fan?!!! Sacriligious!!

BUFFJEDI
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:29:32 PM
I know , I know Hart,It's just that I never have liked him outside of starwars.He seems like a complete ars and aweful actor.But than agian what do I know:D

BUFFJEDI
Apr 4th, 2002, 01:31:53 PM
Hey,MCbain didn't Vader kill OZZEL for being stupid :D

Jinn Fizz
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:01:16 PM
Originally posted by buffjedi
I know , I know Hart,It's just that I never have liked him outside of starwars.He seems like a complete ars and aweful actor.

Hey, them's fightin' words there, fella! :headbash

I saw a preview for Ford's new flick, K19: The Widowmaker, and I gotta tell ya, it looks pretty darn exciting. Yeah, Ford's Russian accent may slip a little here and there, but what the heck. :D

The really funny thing about seeing this movie is that Liam Neeson is the co-star. So it'll be Han Solo and Qui-Gon Jinn in the same movie. I think my head just might explode. :lol

sirdizzy
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:58:56 PM
your telling me you didn't like indiana jones

BUFFJEDI
Apr 4th, 2002, 05:50:02 PM
:x Ouch JINN, me head hurts!

No, I really never cared much for the INDY Jones flicks.They just didn't do it for me.Not that they are BAD movies just not interesting to me.As a matter of fact it was just about two weeks or so ago I actually saw all of Raiders.One film of Fords I would like to see is Blade runner.I have always heard good things about that film.

JMK
Apr 4th, 2002, 07:26:14 PM
I wouldn't hold out hope in liking Blade Runner if you didn't like Indy Buff. Not that they are similar movies or anything, but more that you've clearly lost your mind! :lol

First your hots for the beastly Bea Arthur, and now, your un-fanitude of Ford! What are you going to come up with next? :D

BUFFJEDI
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:15:58 PM
Beastly Bea Arthur???????????????????Sir I challenge you to a

:duel for the honor of Ms. BEA.

Btw . A new name is next:D

JMK
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:18:27 PM
Whatever you do Buff, please don't change your username to Mr. Bea Arthur or something like that, it will give me instant cataracts!

BUFFJEDI
Apr 4th, 2002, 09:02:38 PM
:lol :lol

Thats SO! what I'm going to do ,Thanx for the suggestion JMK :)

Is the a Optometrist in the house ??;)

JMK
Apr 4th, 2002, 09:38:15 PM
NOOOOOOOOO!
:cry

Can't you pick something cool, like Optimus Prime, or something?

General Chang
Apr 14th, 2002, 09:16:22 AM
:lol

sirdizzy
Apr 14th, 2002, 12:18:28 PM
i am going if i win techtvs contest does that count (although i graduate on the 3rd)