PDA

View Full Version : A Link to Jon's site

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:00:00 PM
Just curious about what you think about having a link to Jon's new site? Not sure if there is space for one, but he did offer to put one on his so if we could I think it would be a good way to increase traffic both ways.

ReaperFett
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:52:28 AM
IF there is space, then I say do it

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:43:19 PM
I don't fully understand this request.

A link like the one to the RPF? Or just a link on our site?

If its just a link on our site, anyone can submit links to be placed on our portal link section, using the form on the page. Links submited there have to have an admin's approval before making it up, but I try to check those submissions daily to see if there are any new ones to approve.

They can be submitted on this page:

http://www.swforums.net/links.php

by following the "Add Link" link.

Shawn
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:02:12 PM
I *think* he means a link like the ones to cc.net, the RPG Network Database, etc. that we have on the SW style sets. I think.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:03:44 PM
Changing those is really time consuming and difficult :x

Champion of the Force
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:30:09 PM
I would suggest removing those (if it's not too much trouble) and simply using the Portal for links. Just keeps everything consistent since those links are only available on the SW tyles.

TheHolo.Net
Apr 4th, 2002, 04:58:24 PM
That wouldn't be too hard to do at all. Are they all on the portal links section?

Plans to check himself here sometime.

Jedi Master Carr
Apr 4th, 2002, 09:39:15 PM
I meant the ones like CC.net but I didn't think about the ones on the portal page I think that would work better since, Jon's link to us will be on his link page.