PDA

View Full Version : Twisted Features

Chaos Alexander
Apr 2nd, 2002, 10:53:39 PM
::Chaos sat on the RoofTop of a tall building. Corellia. Few people came here. If you have the rigth amount of money you can get away with anything. Chaos had a personal reason to be here away from TSE. Chaos was the product of Genetic Inhancements. After the supposted "death' of his father, he was sent to live with his uncle. The things Pivo did to him.....

They mattered little now, but still influinced his life. Chaos was always on the look-out for people like Pivo. They twisted the laws of nature till they stapped. Bent them till they screamed. Such things were perversons of what Gaia wanted. Chaos flexed his robotic right arm. He cruel reminder of what his uncle had left him when he fault back. One he would wear till he died. He looked at the compound and smiled a grim smile. He would have to take this place down. The things they were doing......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artimis walked through the door's of Boris Rasma's office. Boris was teh head of BioTech Masters, a group that preformed everyday surgiers and growth treatments. What Artimis just found out was that they also created....monsters, for lack of a better word. Soilders and Beings created for war and such. They had used his work in this was well. He had to put his foot down now.

"Mr. Rasma, I know what you are doing. I for one am taking this to the Police. I will no longer be a part of...of...of this hell bound operation!"

::Rasma smiled and turned his chair to face the man. Artimis was one of his head scientists. A pity really.::

Rasma-"Please, walk with me and let us talk."

::Rasma lead the man down the hall to a closet. He pushed in a brick to open a door to a large lab.::

Rasma- "Dear Artimis, we only look to help the world. With the things we create we protect many places. It may seem wrong, but life is wrong. We suffer and die. That is all we do. People kill each other. We are creating life! Can't you see?"

Artimis- "I am sorry sir, but I do not see. I see that you are playing with the lives of beings that do not understand how the world works."

Rasma- "A pity then, you were one of my best...."

::With that Rasma injected a needle in the man's back. Artimis blacked out before he hit the ground. Like a swarm of ants, scientist rushed over the man. They undressed him and carried him away.

Artimis woke up in a large glass tank. It was alot like a bachta tank. He floated, chained to the sides spread eagled not able to move. Tubes covered his body and sent hot liquid in his body. A beamed went through alens in the glass and shot at him. It tingled and was warm. Then we saw what it was. It was the same machine he just created days ago! It increased cell activity and tissue change. It allowed people to grow and attack new limps in minutes! With it you can grow a lung with only a piece of tissue. Why would it be hitting him?

Suddenly, Artimis's body jerked. Short black hair sprouted over his body. He tried to cry out, but his teeth grew longer and pointed. His tounge grew as rough as sand paper. He went blind for a moment and then was able to see again through feline eyes, His hands had turned to claws. A voiced repeated over and over in his head "Serve the Master, Love the Master, Kill for the Master..' He growled in the water. He now hated the stuff. He wanted out. He needed to help the Master!::

Rasma- "It seems I now have a Panter Man body gaurd. Remeber this mix. It looks like it would do well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

;:Chaos felt a wave of pain through the Force. It ended as suddenly as it started. Something was not right. Not rigth at all.::

Xazor Elessar
Apr 2nd, 2002, 11:18:15 PM
Suddenly someone sat down beside Chaos. It was his sister....Xazor. She had recieved a comm message for her to meet him...up here. Smiling as she looked out over the town, she turned to him.

You wanted to meet me? I hope it isn't for a spar...I was relaxing today...

She laughed to herself and watched him for a moment. He had a serious look on her face and she turned away to look back over the town once again.

You know....we have never talked...

She added the thought quietly...almost hoping he didn't pay to much attention to it. It was true, though...they had only spoken to each other once..

Chaos Alexander
Apr 3rd, 2002, 10:15:49 PM
::Chaos' face did not change. He had seen much in his younge life. He would see more before he passed on as well.::

"We will have time for it. Thou are views on the Force differ, you will agree with me on this. What ever is going on in there is wrong. It is twisted and unnatural. I for one will not stand to see creatures like them suffer."

::Xazor seemed shocked for a moment. It was as if Chaos cared about the creatures. Seeing the look on her face, Chaos jerked his head around. He blushed slightly.::

"Not that I care for them or anything....."

::Chaos walked to the side of the building to a fire excape latter. He cursed himself in his mind for letting his sister she how he really felt about the world. He had to make sure she did not see that side often. H climbed down and waited for his sister.::

"You coming or not?"

Xazor Elessar
Apr 4th, 2002, 03:48:05 PM
Xazor really couldn't believe that he actually cared for another being. She smiled to herself and looked at the building he was talking about. She nodded in agreement but could not say anything for he had already gotten up and started for the ladder. She rose to her feet and followed him when he questioned her presence.

I hope we have time.....and yes, though our views are different...I agree with you...

She said softly. She had noticed him blush, but would not pursue the issue. She did not wish to make him uncomfortable....only get to know him. She smiled to herself and followed him down the ladder, making her way slowly and carefully. One run was slippery under her feet and she lost footing for a second, and quickly held herself with the Force. Sighing with great relief, she continued the great descent, though she was thoroughly embarrased and the pink tone in her face showed it. They reached the bottom of the ladder and Xazor hopped off after her brother. He almost seemed to wait to make sure she came down okay....but she pushed the thought aside. She smiled and waited for whatever was next....

Chaos Alexander
Apr 4th, 2002, 08:21:05 PM
::Chaos nodded slightly.::

"We will enter through the back. They have a cargo entrance we can sneak into. That part should be easy. Inside we may find trouble. Only the Maker knows what they have in that god-forsaken place..."

::With that Chaos started into a silent run. Not a sound came from him as he ran. Him and Xazor reached the back and stood for a second. As the guards went to check another area, Chaos and Xazor snuck in. Chaos motioned Xazor to go first, as she did the guards came back. Remaining silent , Chaos jumped up into the rafters as they came around.::

Guard- "You girl! You can't be here. Sorry, but we have to take you in for...."

::He never finished the sentence. Chaos came down cutting the man into two slicers. The other guard started to raise his gun, but Chaos grabed the barrel and pushed it so the gun faced the man. The sound of the man's fingars breaking echo in the room. Chaos grinned slightly and pushed the gun foward causing the broken fingar to push the trigger. A clean hole appeared in the man's head. Chaos let go of the hand and the body fell. Chaos made a Garou sign for respect.::

"You two died in battle, and were skilled enough to have faught another day. Alas, you should never have went after my sister. You would have still died, but threatening her gaave me a reason."

::Chaos bowed slightly in respect and walked back to Xazor .::

"We should be coming to the labs next. I will follow your lead. You may can talk to any beast rooming around. Our father was able to with teh Light Side, but I can't with the dark. I feel he taught you how."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 5th, 2002, 07:30:53 PM
Xazor was in awe at his actions. He cares about me? She thought to herself. Her thoughts were interrupted then, when he spoke to her again. She nodded and smiled.

Yes...I can speak to any creature through the Force. I will do so.....

She said softly. Looking around, she began to walk, carefully and silently. Chaos followed close behind as she came to the first room. She peeked around the door and saw some aweful looking creature in what appeared to be a bacta tank. Her heart filled with compassion and she entered the room and walked up to the bacta tank.

Placing her hand on the glass on the front of the tank, she looked in on the creature inside. It was some transformed human.......made into what looked like a rat mix. She sighed heavily, her heart went out for the being.

I am not here to hurt you....my name is Xazor....I am a Jedi Knight. Do you have a name also?

She spoke in the creatures mind and he could here her. He blinked a few times and slowly nodded his head.

My name is Taka.....they did this to me....

Xazor winced at the thought of what went on in here to make this living being into a hideous creature. She looked down at the ground for a moment and then brought her eyes back to meet the creature's.

Who did this to you? Please....tell me....I am only here to help you and those of your kind....

The creature could sense her genuine compassion. Xazor had a naturally caring and giving demeanor and would give without second thoughts. The creature shifted uneasily but spoke in her mind once again.

Rasma....he did this to me....he and his other monstors that call themselves human beings....there is nothing human about them!

She quickly got his point and patted the glass lightly. Smiling as best as she could at the moment, she nodded and moved back. The creature put its...paw...up to the glass where her hand was and looked at her...its eyes crying out for help.

My brother and I will get to the bottom of this...have faith...

The creature took its paw down and Xazor's arm dropped to her side. She looked back at Chaos for a moment and then back at the creature.

Thank you, Knight Xazor....

He spoke softly in her mind and it almost brought a tear to her eye. She nodded and looked away for a brief moment, hiding the sorrow on her face.

Thank you Taka...

She turned away from the bacta tank and walked to Chaos's side. Sighing slightly, she looked down at the ground before she turned and her eyes met his.

He said that Rasma did this to him......

Was all she could say. Chaos nodded and she walked out of the lab room to continue to the others....

Chaos Alexander
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:23:57 PM
::Chaos placed a hand on the tank before he left.::

"This is why I hate humans. Our kind tried to wipe them out once. Then they desided to give them a second chance. I do this out of kindness little one...."

::At once the Rat-Creature jerked slightly and died as Chaos sent a killing blow to it's mind with the Force. He lowered his head and followed his sister.::

"I wish I could help these creatures. I know what it is like to be a lab rat. My Uncle Pivo did stuff like this to me."

::The two made it into a second lab. In cages were dozens of mixes. One could not even begin to describe them all. In the center of teh room was a pit. Beside it were two guards. They held food ona stick pulling it up so a pack of animals in the pit could not reach their meal. Chaos walked up shielding the noise around him with the Force. He was on them before they knew what hit them. The first was pushed in teh pit. His screams echoed as the beasts ripped him apart. The second started to run, but Chaos impaled him with the same stick he used to taunt them with. Chaos threw him in the pit as well. As he did this his face was saddened. He had lost his lust for killing. Dalethria made him a killer. Now he did not lust for it as he once did. He sighed and looked at Xazor. She must think him an animal as well.::

"Sorry, I just don't know any other way to handle stuff like this. I don't even think there is. Forgive my actions. I have killed many. I will kill again more than likely."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 5th, 2002, 10:40:26 PM
Xazor could not watch as Chaos rid the room of the two guards. It was horrible what they had done...but knocking them out to be arrested would have been a lot more humane. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath and walked over to him. Laying a gentle hand on his shoulder, she smiled.

I understand........though there are alternatives...I will not force you to take them. I am not here to preach to you, brother....

She said softly and walked over to a cage with a strange mix. How she disliked humans for what they did.....they did not even understand a race like the Garou...that is why they did this to many poor souls. She looked down at the floor as her fingers wrapped around the wire making up the security for the cage.

Chaos Alexander
Apr 5th, 2002, 11:07:05 PM
::Chaos nodded slightly.::

"It is hard. I was taught that hatred and killing were ways of life. Maybe I have been wrong..."

::Clapping could be heard from the other end of the room. Xazor and Chaos turn to see Rasma leaning on the wall.::

Rasma- "Bravo. You really are a work of art. Chaos Dawnstrider, am I right? Your uncle is well known in our field of work. In fact his research is what allowed us to do what we do."

::Chaos growled and raised his right arm. It reconfigured into a large balster cannon. He aimed to kill. The man looked in horror as Chaos smiled. Then Chaos jerked his robotic arm up blasting a hole in the wall. above Rasma's head. Alarms could be heard in the city as cops respond to the explosion that came from the impact.::

"Though you deserve to die, there is other ways to do things. My sister has shown me this. The cops will be here soon now. Then you will get what you deserve."

::Chaos turned to his sisters.::

"Lets go. Let us head back to your order. There may be hope for me yet."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 6th, 2002, 12:30:03 AM
Xazor was so proud of Chaos. He had done the right thing and it was highly commendable. She smiled and led the way out the door at his words.

There is always hope......even for ones who seemed blind to the light. Let the Force embrace you brother......you will do great things...I can feel it...

She spoke to him through the Force as she ran for her speeder. She looked back once at him before getting in.

You wanna catch a ride?

She offered him the seat next to her with a friendly smile.

Chaos Alexander
Apr 6th, 2002, 11:05:35 AM
::For the first time sence they had met, Chaos gave a warm smile. Not a sick, twistsed one, but one share between siblings.::

"I would like that very much."

Xazor Elessar
Apr 6th, 2002, 11:11:37 AM
Xazor's heart was filled with joy when she saw his smile. It was one of pure warmth. She couldn't help but smile too.

Great....let's go!

He got into her speeder and no sooner had he, and they were off. The speeder flew through the arial streets and they were at the Jedi base in no time at all. The speeder came to rest in the hanger and she hopped out with a smile at Chaos.

We're here......what do you want to do?

She questioned. She wanted to make sure he really wanted to be here first....

Chaos Alexander
Apr 6th, 2002, 11:16:46 PM
"I want to attone for my sins....."

::Chaos got out the speeder and walked toward the jedi Temple. ::