PDA

View Full Version : Dance with me [Open Challenge]

Eve Siren
Apr 2nd, 2002, 05:12:44 PM
Sitting on top of a counter in a crowded bar, Eve groaned. The music was blasting, almost breaking the bar's windows and the crowd was dancing like wild. Eve just happened to be "friends" with the owner; another man she had given another chance to live. She tilted her head to the side, noticing her "friend" nervously chuckling right besides her.

"What ?" She asked, almost angry.

"What what ?" The man, rather round, questionned back.

"Why are you laughing ? Are you laughing at me, Lex ?"

"Oh, no, of course not, Miss Siren ! Never !" The man affirmed.

"Then what is it ?" She calmly asked again, her head turning away from him.

"I was just wondering why you come here so often, and never danced even once ..." He muttered, but loud enough for her to hear.

"Simply because ..." She sighed as a twisted grin drew on her lips. "I have no worthy partner."

Malice Draclau
Apr 2nd, 2002, 06:59:03 PM
The sound that flowed from the bar attracted other attention from the people outside the bar. Walking in was a man clad in a white cloak. His hair was also white and waist length. Waking t a table off in some corner he surveyed the bar. His dark blue eyes scanned the different people.......and then stopped at a certain woman sitting on the counter.

*Ahhh........a fellow darksider, and one it seems that i have not met*

Under his angelic features, lays a horrible evil. Unknown to many, even the people that knows him, he was a true child of darkness. The sith sent a message via the force to this fellow darksider.

*Hello there. And what would be your name*

Malice just stared at the woman, his dark blue eyes looking into her eyes.

Eve Siren
Apr 3rd, 2002, 11:10:53 AM
Eve turned to the man as soon as she heard his first word. Her eyes widened to look more carefully at him, as her pupils grew slightly, like a cat. Being genetically engineered, she was conceived with Feline DNA, though her physical was exactly like a human.

*Hello there. And what would be your name*

My name ..? She replied with the Force with a slightly angry tone. Eve.

Malice Draclau
Apr 3rd, 2002, 05:53:15 PM
A grin apeared on his face.

*Eve is it*

He replied back. He too was not totally human, for although he looked human it was only an ability he knew to hide his true form. In truth he was a Demon. beng born fromtotal darkness and who's soul purpose was to cause havoc and destruction. Standing up he walked past the dancing people making his way towards Eve. One couple was about to bump into the sith, but thanks to an unseen force they were thrown clear across the room.

Making it to the conter he sat down, a rather evil smile was flashed at the sith woman.

*Why so angry, with such a beautiful face i see no need for such hatred*

Malice looked at the bartender and ordered himself a drink.

*My name is Malice. Tell me, why hang out at a place like this if you aren't going to dance*

As he was waiting for his drink, Malice just looked at the woman. He could feel she was strong, and the knight wouldn't mind having a little sparr with her just to test his.....as well as her strength.

Eve Siren
Apr 4th, 2002, 02:35:49 PM
"Why do you ask ?"

Eve tilted her head to the side. Her long dark brown straight hair following the motion of her face. She looked at the couple being thrown across the room and realized that this Malice was no ordinary human ...

"Thinking of inviting me ? I don't think it's a good idea ... Unless you want a four knuckle tattoo on your cheek. Won't hurt."

Watching his evil smile, a grin drew on Eve's lips as her anger faded away.

Slayn Cloak
Apr 4th, 2002, 06:08:16 PM
Since there first encounter Slayn had harbored a plethora of feelings for the Knight of TSE. Malice too had come across him once and with an abrasive effect to boot. He had followed Malice from the street, thought only partially of his own accord. He decided there was something in this “club” for him, Malice just happened to go the same way. He watched them and listened to their dialog. It seemed there was an attraction accompanying Eve’s usual flirtatious gestures. They were both very reluctant to notice him until Eve looked back as if someone was watching her. It was that same unsure look she always had when someone wasn’t looking. Slayn had quickly moved a few meters away through the darkness; A technique he had seen his father use masterfully. Slayn, however was not so comfortable with it, though his travel was short it put out a familiar burst of energy and Malice was maid aware to it, thought he didn’t know what. just as the conversation seemed to peak Slayn interrupted.

“Now, now there’s no need for so much tension , is there Eve? I would hate to see you hurt Malice, then again... I so like to watch you.”

His words seemed to calm her at first, then a slight eruption could be seen in her face. Slayn laughed smugly and looked over towards Malice.

“He ha ha heh”

His eyes came back to her lips they had dark ink around them making a lining, and were a pale pink with a blue hue. The Sith knights eyes slowly rose to her eyes and he spoke in her mind.

“ Greetings Eve, It’s been so long, I’ve... missed you. ”

It seemed strange how his words sounded compassionate, but she knew he was mocking her in his warped mind. His mind was well at work devising a new game; His favorite pass-time after all was subterfuge.

Malice Draclau
Apr 4th, 2002, 07:55:12 PM
Malice snickered at his last comment and was about to reply when he felt a familiar presense within the force. It was a darksider and he knew this person fairly well. It did not take long to find out who it was as the man interrupted his and Eve's conversation. Standing, Malice nodded to Slayn.

*Ahhh and so we meet again....and i guess this time it is on better terms*

A sly grin appeared on his face as he could tell Slayn knew he was being mocked. Malice was reffering to the last time they met back at TSO. It was the first time Malice had met the man, but then again he never forgot it. Looking both at Slayn and at Eve, the knight knew they were talking using the force. Malice took the liberty of interrupting their conversation.

*Please my'lady, i too would love to see you hurt me......*

Before finishing his sentance he turned and glared at Slayn. These two sith deffinetly were not getting off on the right foot. Malice quickly turned his attention back to Eve.

*Or in other words......yes i am inviting you to a dance. With this much people here i'm sure we'll have enough "puppets" to use. And i promise........you wont be bored*

Malice walked onto the dance floor, putting his left hand over his chest and outstretching his right he bowed like a gentlemen would, gesturing for her to join him on the dance floor.

Eve Siren
Apr 5th, 2002, 04:08:15 PM
"Heh. A gentleman." Eve commented, loud enough for Slayn to hear.

She looked at him coldly, though his words still had an effect her. She shook the unpleasant feeling off, and walked off right in front of Slayn, without looking back, to join Malice. She usually never accepted, but then again, knowing it'll have some kind of effect on Slayn pleased her. She put her hand gently in Malice's and grinned, as she tilted her head to the side.

"Well, lead on, pretty boy."

Slayn Cloak
Apr 5th, 2002, 05:56:23 PM
She walked off, she had of cores the same look she always did, the same attitude and taste of fear. It had been so long since last Slayn had a chance to feel her aura; The thought of entering her mind again aroused his strength. She walked away from him her back turned and her fair, cruel hand grasped that of Malice.

“Hmph”

It annoyed him so, she was always his favorite, so much expression and so very monotones, all at the same time. There was little he could do, he wanted to Dance dreadfully, every time he was to provoke her she would back away,.Leaving him with no respect, treating him as he was... an empty shell. He stood there for a few dead moments; His aura was roused and rising viscously. He noticed her look back at him.Eve... His mind seemed to whisper assuredly.

Malice was not only another story, but one by a different author. He had met him whilst with Jehova on Coriliia. The underestimated him then, as he did Jehova and offended them both the same.I only wish he where here... He would honor his brethren in battle; Perhaps he would after all prove his superiority to Eve.

“!!!”

Just then a though pierced his mind. This may be foolish, there are two of them, both are formidable opponents. Am I going to far this time? No, I...errrrrah!

With that his face tensed, his arms came up and with them the force followed. Their hands where torn apart and barstools flew from their resting places, cups and bottles too were affected; Some simply burst, the others flew with the rest of the derbies toward Slayns victems.

Malice Draclau
Apr 5th, 2002, 08:11:51 PM
Malice could feel the tentions rise between Eve and Slayn as she put her hand into his.

(Ahhh so that's it, Slayn has a soft spot for this woman. Well now this shall be fun)

The night thought to himself. Before the two sith could begin dancing however, Malice felt a sharp rise in the darkside, he instantly turned to Slayn.

Eve's hand was ripped from Malice's grasp by an unseen force. That force had also lifted the barstools, cups, and bottles from heir resting places. The other people within the barquickly went into a frenzy of panic as some were knocked to the ground by the flying bottle and stools. Still looking at Slayn, Malice lifted up one hand taking in the dark energy created by the fear he felt from the people, using that he was able to deflect a stool and a few bottles that flew in his and Eve's direction. A sinister grin was present on his face.

*If i didn't know any better, i'd say you were jealous Slayn*

Snickering Malice sent the deflected stool and bottles in Slayn's direction. This would be one fight that his fellow sith would regret. Then again, Malice always wanted a fight with Slayn.

Eve Siren
Apr 6th, 2002, 10:52:33 AM
Eve was obviously surprised by Slayn's jealousy towards Malice. She had never been placed in a situation like this before. Clenching her fist, the one who was holding Malice's hand, she looked in directon of Slayn and tried to appear calm.

"That's pathetic, Slayn. Just because you can't get me doesn't mean you have to ruin my night. Things were getting interesting." She said in a monotone voice, but with a dash of anger.

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 6th, 2002, 11:36:02 AM
The bar walls shook, and the sound system shut down with a groan. All around, the lights fell dim as something not-so-far-away crackled and hissed. The skylit window in the roof of the bar played host to a dance of violet and cyan as tendrils of thick lightning snaked into the air. The patrons of the club stared up with widened eyes as the horrific serpents licked at the glass panes, shattering them down onto the dance floor. Against the illuminated sky a figure could then be a seen, a shadow with raised hands.

"Good evening everyone,"

A husky voice boomed down from above as the figure stepped forward. The tumult ended as the shadow dropped down into the bar, his visage now becoming clear. He wore a sharp white suit, and landed with a clink of his steel toed boots.

"Hope I'm not intruding, only I heard there was a party going on,"

He grinned cockily, head canted somewhat as he ran one hand back through his hair, the other absently scooping up his saber hilt.

"Now then Malice, If you don't keep your filthy hands off of my sister, I'll tear them off."

Some of the furniture that was hovering around which coursed towards Vega deflected and crashed into the side of the bar. The Sith Lord simply smiled, looking from Eve to Slayn then to the others assembled.

Eve Siren
Apr 7th, 2002, 11:41:11 AM
"Vega !"

Eve was surprised to see Vega here. She must've told him about it, without really knowing about it. Though they teased and mocked and insulted each others all the time, his presence never disturbed her. She backed away from Malice, in case one of Vega's attacks were aimed at him and grinned as she joined her blood brother.

"What are you doing here ??"

Malice Draclau
Apr 7th, 2002, 04:06:58 PM
Malice looked at Vega, rather surprised when he said her sister.

(Ohh great, first i get a jealous lover. Now her brother. Why do i always pick the wrong girls)

Was the thought that ran through his mind, bocked off from any of the other three sith from reading it. Walkig infront of Vega Malice bowed his head in respect to the sith lord.

*Lord Vega, i have heard much about you*

Picking his head back up he now looked his fellow sith in the eyes.

*Being protective of your sister now aren't we. Don't take it offensivly for i do not mean it so, i only say so for i have done the same many times with my sister. But tell me something, are you not willing to let Lady Eve have little fun. That usually is why someone would come here*

Malice waited for an answer, while still deflecting some tools and bottles that few his way.

Vega Van-Derveld
Apr 8th, 2002, 01:56:23 AM
Glancing to Eve, he grinned.

"Just thought I'd drop in."

Vega quirked an eyebrow as he took in Malice's visage. He folded his hands over his chest. He stared at the Sith Knight for a moment beore speaking.

"Save your flattery, Malice. I'm simply here to oversee the fun. From what I've seen already, your classification of entertainment as smashing bottles over each others heads, and to be quite frank I don't want my sister ending up knocked out here ... especially with you two testosterone pumped droogs close."

Malice Draclau
Apr 8th, 2002, 08:29:09 PM
Malice nodde his head to Vega, a maniacal smile on his face.

*Ahh yes i see what you mean. Very well then i'll just have to give you a good show*

Malice turned to Slayn and lifting a hand motioned for him to bring it.

*LET US BEGIN SLAYN*

Malice stood in a deffensive stance drawing in on the force awaiting for his fellow sith to attack.

Eve Siren
Apr 9th, 2002, 05:27:30 PM
"I didn't think they'd actually fight each others ..."

Eve mumbled, as only Vega could hear. She ran her hand through her hair, half-surprised, half-confused. She didn't quite understand why Malice and Slayn would fight each others. Only because of a dance that was never even started ? So childish.

"So childish."

Slayn Cloak
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:24:22 PM
This is... wrong, why must they misunderstand? She is no love of mine, not in there sense, or intentions. She is so much like myself, or something like me, a doll perhaps; to them she is an object... not so different I suppose... huh?!?

Slayn still stood silently, he had only now noticed Vega, who was once a superior to him, or so he was maid to believe. Malice was now asking for a fight and eve had still yet to understand... A sigh escaped him releasing a deep rooted pain that he still wished to explore. Slayn’s power grew, erupting into a torrent of Dark energy. It seemed Malice would learn much this day, Slayn stepped forward, but was interrupted by a restraint, a power very dear to him; It was Jehova.

Jehova Eaven
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:30:50 PM
A figure was off wandering in the alleys, listlessly stepping to a machine gun beat echoing from the club next door. Suddenly a glimmer, like a shot of massive dark power emanating from inside the club. The dark power intrigued this man, after a few moments of concentration he had found the source of the energy.

"Slayn..... here? Has he been following me?" He chuckled when he noticed another dark power almost similiar in size, it was his mark. It was Malice, another knight of TSO and very much Jehova's rival.

"Hmph, he shall be taught a lesson this day." Saying so he raised his right arm from under the cloak, a blueish flash lit his eyes and a shot of concentrated energy blasted a hole open in the alley wall. Dust crumbled and almost everyone in the club stopped dancing and stared at the new entrance that Jehova Eaven had provided for the club and himself.

Eve Siren
Apr 15th, 2002, 03:49:20 PM
"Damn. Now I owe Lex money. Thanks a lot."

Eve groaned as she looked at the newcomer who just generously made a new entrance for Lex's club. She ran her hand through her hair, looking at Vega.

"We can either have fun kicking their ass, or just leave them kill each others. Less 3 idiots in this galaxy."

Malice Draclau
Apr 15th, 2002, 10:10:46 PM
Malice merely chuckled at Eve's remark.

*Lady Eve you do not understand. We do not fight because of you, no offense. But i fight because i have to. Since a while back it was fate's decision that me and Slayn were to do battle*

Before he could finish he sensed another approaching. Then he noticed Jehova walk in through a hole in the wall he just made.

*Well now fate has played a new hand it seems. We three meet once again, and under the same instances*

Malice took a step back so that he was now facing both of his newly accounted rivals.

*Now is the time children. Now i shall teac hyou respect, as well as show you the power of the darkside*

Malice stood in a deffensive stance, the darkside building in his body. Te demon sith knight wcould now fight them without holding back. If they were at TSO he would surly be punished for fighting another member. But out here, anything goes.

Slayn Cloak
Apr 17th, 2002, 04:25:15 PM
Slayn was somewhat surprised to see Jehova, though he was also relived he knew Malice could be dealt with alone. His somber eyes trailed over to fall upon the soft yellow sculleries of his brethren. Though Slayn was in a way “fake” he still shared heritage and harbored a brotherly love for him. He spoke in his mind none of the others could read in to what he was saying. ” So good to see you Jehova, it’s been a short while. Malice is unruly and I seemed to have agitated him, more so than in your last encounter with him. Shall we deal with him, he was of little consequence to me and surly nothing now, for there are two of us”. Slayn had yet to move, save for his eyes to seek the elaborate mind of Jehova; His energy had increased considerable and seemed, for the moment, to be rising

Rama
Apr 17th, 2002, 05:49:23 PM
"this should be most entertaining."

:: Rama leaned over and whispered to Eve. He was sitting in the seat next to her. She didn't sense him or even see him enter yet he was there. ::

"You should know I always keeo a watchful eye on you Eve, but I just had to be here in to see some of the new Hand cannon fodder get hurt. It makes me smile. "

:: He had answered a question she hadn't even asked yet. ::

Eve Siren
Apr 18th, 2002, 09:44:37 AM
Eve's eyes widened as she saw her Master. She stammered, trying to ask a question, but he had already answered it. She lowered her head and stepped back. Losing her badass bitch attitude, she went back to her emotionless self.

"Yes, Sir."

Jehova Eaven
Apr 22nd, 2002, 08:37:11 PM
Carefully, Jehova Eaven stepped over the debris of the wall, pushing aside the patrons of the club as he passed. Holding his head up high, he scanned the bar. There was Malice, Slayn his dark brother, Rama Sha, and a few other unknown dark-siders. After he felt that the club was safe enough, he stepped up next to Slayn. Slayn knew why he was here, they seemed to have a strange bond, the kind that only very close friends have, the ability to know almost exactly what the other is thinking.

"Well, we meet again. It would seem like fate has intervened again. Even most of our enemies are here." He smiled as the thoughts echoed in Slayn's head. "Care to have a little fun before we destroy them?

Malice Draclau
Apr 28th, 2002, 03:48:35 PM
Malice just stares at the two. His disgust for thm rising wit every passing second. He then remembers what Lady Vader and his former master Live Wire of TSO had told him about TSO. He quickly sends a message to Jehova.

*Listen up, Lordess Vader and Lordess Live Wire both speak of unity and family bonds within TSO. hey are highly against fighting within the ranks of the group. So once i beat you here, do not go crying to them......or we'll both get it*

With that said Malice spoke out loud to the two.

*What is this a picnic. Did you come to fight or chat*

Slayn Cloak
Apr 29th, 2002, 03:06:46 PM
Slayn could feel Jehova’s somber thoughts, he could even hear Malice’s words., though it was more like he felt them. ”The fool, can you belive him; dare he speak to us like that? Heh, we will crush him, then the others. Slayn’s words had entered again in his dark allies mind. He raised his hand once more and Eve was pushed further out of the way, unharmed she stood adjacent to there battle. He then felt a new body in the bar, a familiar one ; He was quick to realize it was his Master’s brother; He spoke in the mind of Rama Sha, a task that at one time might have been hard.”Master Rama, to what do I owe the honor? Perhaps you’ve come to see the progress of your enemy’s, or maybe the progress of your brother’s greatest student?” Slayn moved quickly and came upon malice his figure seemed to blur away in the light. He came to be directly in front of Malice the look on the face of the would be demon was one of great surprise, Slayn simply ducked as a bar stool crashed into Malic’s face; Shatering upon contact and contorting the man’s facial features. Jehova had begun an attack of his own as Slayn darted to the left and away from his attack.

Rama
Apr 29th, 2002, 04:48:26 PM
"Why the Somber face Eve..........I came to watch you kick these little upstarts asses. I know you can........but maybe you should show them. Im sure they doubt you. "

:: Rama turned to Slyan. ::

"Since my brother is a fool and weakling.......don't expect that to impress me. "

Eve Siren
Apr 29th, 2002, 05:41:59 PM
Eve remained silent as Rama conversed with Slayn. She had a feeling Slayn was talking to him but wasn't sure what. From the looks of Rama's answers, it probably involved Trace. She clenched her fist discreetly, looking at Slayn.

"You better not disrespect him, Slayn ... Or else, you'll regret it."

Rama
Apr 30th, 2002, 09:41:28 AM
I'd listen to her Slayn.......she isn't liable to be merciful to you.

Slayn Cloak
Apr 30th, 2002, 02:57:49 PM
Slayn continued to converse in the mind of Rama, and now began with Eve. His aptitude always seemed to pass that of his peers; The master and apprentice both received different message at the same time.

”Dear Eve, don’t fool your self. Strong you may be, but abroad you do have weaknesses.”

”She arouses my power great Sha, though I can’t hurt her; for what joy can I have afterward?”

Eve Siren
Apr 30th, 2002, 04:57:45 PM
Eve replied the same way Slayn did, since it was getting more personal. She squinted her eyes at him, angry then exhaled, losing her anger rapidly.

"Cloak, what exactly do you want with me ? Does watching me angry amuses you ?"

Eve cocked her head to the side, slightly back to brush a few strands of her long dark hair black. She put her hands together, cracking her fingers, making large bone cracking sounds. A faint smile on her lips, with a dash of cocky attitude. She didn't quite understand why Slayn was oddly attracted to her, but she wouldn't refuse a battle.

Jehova Eaven
May 1st, 2002, 07:31:13 PM
The dark, winged silloeutte moved at a feverish pace, flying through the Sith-like demon that was Malice. At first this move seemed to have no effect on him but after a few seconds Jehova was already behind him and squeezing his throat through the Force. Lifting him higher and higher as Eve and Slayn exchanged a somewhat muted conversation between each other.

"So Malice.... how does it feel to be upstaged by a couple of new recruits? Doesn't feel good I'm assuming. You know, all I wanted was an apology for that day. For your disrespect...."

Lord Soth
May 1st, 2002, 09:08:39 PM
Death had a funny way of showing it's self when it wasn't wanted. The Death Knight, Soth Nuevole had heard every word that was boasted here by the two gray sider's. A sickly green field of power engulfed the Vampyre's form as he looked on. Sith Magic played on his lip's, begging to be released. He would have fun feeding off their flesh. So would the other Vampyre's that lurked in the inky shadow's not far away...

With movement's to fast for the naked eye to quite make out, the Master Vampyre smashed Jehova on the base of his skull. Spittle flew from his mouth from the tremendous blow that darkened his mind and shattered his sense's for the time being. A horrendous three inch gapping wound was now opened on the man's head, exposing the whiteness of his skull as he went sprawling forward's to the ground in a heap. His precious blood spilled effortlessly to the ground, washing over his face from behind where it flowed down both cheek's and pooled in his eye's blinding him. Soth immediately spun around to where the one called Slayn was...Soth's fierce eye's glowed with an inner power that matched the hate he felt. Slayn was then snatched off the ground and tossed some fifteen feet backwards into the wall adjacent to were he once stood. The impact against the wall was so great, that Slayn could feel his right shoulder dislocate and give when his mortal body smashed into the wall...His right arm was now useless!

"Yes,...Let us dance!..." The word's of the Death Knight echoed in booming wave's throughout the mind's of the two men. It was if they were standing in a great canyon with no way out!

The green sickly glow that was now around Soth grew to a ten foot complete sphere about him...The Master Vampyre was already prepared for their feeble attack on him!...One that would give them another taste of what Sith Magic was all about if they were foolish enough to oblige.

Malice Draclau
May 1st, 2002, 09:43:37 PM
Malice had been caught off guard by Slayn's attack and as the chair hit him in the face, a crimson red liquid immediatly flowed from his mouth and nose. Before he could do anything however, Jehova had gotten behind him and was now applying a force choke. One however, that did not last long as he knocked to the ground by another dark force that had entered the room.

Standing on his feet the demon sith knight wiped the blood from his mouth and nose, using the force to stop the bleeding. He looked at first Slayn, then down at Jehova. A quick kick was all the knight did before answering him.

*An apology you want. Well you will not get one from me. You deserved everything you got, to be honest thought i went very easy on you. You wont be so lucky this time*

Lifting his hand Jehova found himself hitting the wall Slayn had just hit. Turning to the new presence Malice nodded his head.

* And who might you be my fellow darksider*

Malice stood staring at the man that had helped him. He did not like help from anyone while fighting, but then again there was more then enough blood to go around. Instead the Demon Sith Knight would humor this new comer.

Rama
May 1st, 2002, 10:00:41 PM
:: Rama turned back to the bar and begins looking thru a bowl of assorted nuts. ::

"I hate almonds."

:: The threw the Almonds out on the bar as all the action unfolded around him. ::

Lord Soth
May 1st, 2002, 10:59:36 PM
The Master Vampyre known as Death Knight Soth only growled in defiance at the question from the demon knight. The Vampyre eye's glowed a stark white from under his black Sith robe, illuminating his hateful feature's as he glared at the two downed men. Thin tendril's of blue lightning began to form around Soth Nuevole gauntlet's as he awaited the two men's response. He had something for them, and the electricity that licked at his razor tipped glove's protested to that fact. The prismatic sphere that housed his form changed in hue as well. From a pale green to an adolescent mixture of rainbow color's.

Moment's later, Draclau felt a bone chilling coldness wash over his clad form. His mind received the word's of the one he studied. Word's that invaded his demon mind and were now studying him in return!

"I am whatever you perceive me to be...Demon!" Came the lethal word's of the Death Knight in low smooth tone's.

Darth Lynch
May 2nd, 2002, 06:03:01 PM
To what words did chaos bloom.

To what call of battle did the hand that griped a sword clash.

To which fate would the power of one bring.

His vampyre brother was here.

His Sith comrade was here who sought to guide an apprentice.

Twisting his gauntlet on his arm snapping it in place he grinned.

There were many things in this universe was certain.

There existed life, death, taxes and there existed one truth known to many.

You did not anger a man named Lynch.

Sith robes dark as the depths of space covered the light armor he wore, a look of disdain and utter contempt was plain on his face. When Rama had called him to this area he had gone off searching around, when he had brought along Soth for the journey the dark knight had soon gone off to scout for his own to see what this place offered in the way of morsels to sink their fangs in.

It almost appeared the Sith had missed the fun.

Almost.

He managed to see the death knight take down the one known as Jehova with great ease while not breaking a sweat. A great dark lord Soth indeed was. It was not a surprise, the death knight could easily take down the foolish dark jedi here. They were not on his level. They were not on Ramas skill level although it appeared Rama was as always going about his own interesting way of handling things.

The Sith Empire had put up with many things for a long time.

No more.

Times were changing and things were only going to heat up.

Leaping forward towards the young Cloak the vicious Sith known as Lynch let out a snarl as he brought his fore arm smashing the young dark jedi upside the skull knocking him backwards into the wall. The sound of the young Cloak falling and stumbling to catch his balance was like music to his ears.

The Cloaks screams would go well with the other screaming of the dying and tortured that he often played himself while trying to sleep. A warped grin spread on his face, they had tolerated the presence of these cult fanatics for the longest of times and watched them with amusement .

With a loud growl that roared up from his throat he caught Slayin via the force and sent him hurling half across the room to crash upon the floor hard. With glowing green eyes Lynch looked to Rama amused. "You trying to take care of things yourself now. Don't you know how to share your little toys? But I cant promise we wont break them.....repeatedly........"

Jehova Eaven
May 9th, 2002, 08:33:08 PM
The sound of Jehova's crushing bones entered the minds of everyone in the club. They saw that Jehova was in quite a bit of pain, of course thats what they wanted to see. Jehova's sillouette managed to crawl back to his feet and then stood in battle stance. A look into his eyes and anyone could tell that he wasn't exactly all there, he seemed cold and distant. He didn't like being pushed into a wall, especially by someone on his blindside.

Jehova Eaven snarled at the new comers. This was supposed to be private between himself and Malice but there would be another time for that. A grin had managed to escape his lips as Slayn crashed into a wall.

"Ooooh.... that wasn't a good idea," Jehova's voice echoed in the club. Only he knew the full extent of Slayn's power, these fools would soon learn that you don't mess with one so in tune to the dark.

The dark Jehova let out a snap of his fingers and lightning surged from the tips, headed straight at the one who had interrupted him.

Malice Draclau
May 11th, 2002, 08:17:32 PM
Malice merely shrugged and walked to a bar stool and sat down. His nose and mouth had stoppd bleeding, though the bruse could be seen quite clearly.

*Ahh nothing a day in a bacta tank wont cure*

Make used the force and got himself a drink. Looking back he looked at Lord vega, Master Rama, and of course the main attraction for tonight, Eve.

*Would any of you care for a drink.....it's my treat*

Malice knew he would always have a shot at Jehove and Slayn....it seemed though that tonight would not be one of them.

Slayn Cloak
May 13th, 2002, 05:09:47 PM
Slayn slammed into the wall and it seemed at length, that a more powerful one had joined the party. His shoulder cracked and sent a thrill through his being the sensation of ball torn from socket was purifying. He gave it a quick jerk with the force and set it back into place.

Sith magic had always been a useful tool to his father, but as a weapon in battle, was little more than a distraction to the users mind. Slayn had instead mastered his own power, that of the living force, and true darkness.

The embassador of shadow removed himself from this wall and slowly drew himself closer to his target. Speech was unnecessary for his malice and row could be felt through all edges of the force. His power had been aroused and beckoned into tedium.

The bar was well lit and save for a few rats and simpleton that had stayed to watch, it was relatively void of life. Slayn was now forced to deal with a dismal situation; His power stirred and urged him on, there was simply nothing to draw life from save for himself. He raised his hands to call his great tool, rats seemed to burn into blackness that floated in the air as ink in water. Great pools were drawn together and separated into small spheres averaging about eighty millimeters in circumference; At length there were only five.

Slayn became a little more anxious with the movements of Jehova, a dark haze came over the bar as he began his movement. This darkness Slayn wielded was strange indeed, but nothing could be more beautiful then the blue hue in the depth of never ending black held by this ink.

Rama
May 14th, 2002, 12:39:20 PM
"Now Jedah.........don't be so put out with me. It is not I who holds these young fools to himself. Eve here needs to settle some things with the one with the weak name. He thinks he is special cause Trace Trained him. "

:: With this Rama laughed ::

"She can take him...........the other, you can have him and do what you will. You can tear him apart and put each one of his limbs in the four corners of the Gaxaly for all I care."

Eve Siren
May 15th, 2002, 10:05:03 AM
Eve had remained silent to what had just happened. All these people. But all she wanted was Slayn, and Slayn only. As he was busy showing off his power, it did surprise Eve, but it still didn't scare her. Standing behind Slayn, she cocked her head to the side, and grinned.

"Forgetting something ?"

As he turned around, she had already landed a punch on his cheek with the metal brace around her black glove, making him stumble back by surprise.

Malice Draclau
May 15th, 2002, 11:04:16 AM
Malice couldn't help but laugh to himself as Slayn wa hit by Eve.

*Well i guess it's time*

Standing up Malice outstretche a hand facing at both Jehova and Slayn. Using the force he force pushed them away from the two lords and Eve. Grinning Malice then faced his hand at the shelf of liquor bottles and with a nudge of the force he broke everyone of them.

*Careful you two, wouldn't want you uys getting hurt now would we*

Malice levitated the broken shards Muttering a few words the shards both went flying towards Soth, Lynch, and Eve. The broken shards of glass sarted to swhirl around the three combatants, cutting them in various places. Some of the glass even getting lodged into their skin.

*I do not take kindly to those who interfere with my fights. Yo three willdo good to remeber this*

Darth Lynch
May 15th, 2002, 01:05:49 PM
His eyes trained on Slayin as the young force wielder began to amass the shadows to his call, an interesting sight to behold, one that left a twisted grin on the Sith Masters face as he wondered if the young Cloak had learned or been taught in the ways of the dark arts known to various dark side users in the galaxy. Very few existed but there did exist a few.

Ready to begin his own challenge in the arts the Sith stopped short when Rama spoke and the next moment Eve had appeared behind the young dark jedi and gave him what many would have coined a "sucker punch". With one raised eyebrow the Sith stopped sorting through various spells that sorted through his mind before he could even bother to decided what to use.

With eyes mere slits he gave a look around the place and stared back to Rama, little did the Sith stop something when he began but it did appear the female Sith and the young dark Jedi had some issues to "talk about".

Arms folded on his cloak as he walked to one corner of the bar and stood there, eyes shut but firmly attuned to all that was going around him. He began to reach out to them all studying them through the force until his eyes opened, the deed done. His black cloak hung down to his sides while he waited for the time to act.

The time to act came fast.

Shards of glass sled into his skin where his light body armor did not guard his flesh, drops of blood oozed out from the pierced skin. With a pull of the force he yanked a table up in front of him blocking several more shards before he turned the tables literally the little force user.

With a sudden thrust the table was sent hurling throughout the air and smashed into Malice dead center against his chest knocking him back. Several pieces of glass cutting his own skin and ripping his clothing.

With a glare the Sith Master frowned.

"And one does well to remember one does not anger me needlessly"

Slayn Cloak
May 15th, 2002, 03:27:37 PM
Slayn was enraged at the site of glass harming eve, he was however comforted by her attention; He had already begun his attack on malice when Jedah brought his reckoning upon him. Slayn’s hand was outstretched in Malice’s direction, a sphere burst into a tapper and set flight for his chest. As the table hit him he was moved and the rod of darkness was sent through his fourth rib on his right side. It was a deep wound and would slow him, just then Slayn turned around and set his hand beside him; The darkness dispelled and returned to its origin. This opened the wound and created a greater blood flow.

He looked at Eve with confusion, he was angered that she was harmed. He spoke to her in his normal manner: ”Eve, you will only hurt yourself.” He waved his hand without changing his position, and the body of malice was jerked upward and set on the bar. He then spoke in a tone that could suite this one, it was low, but full and mocking.

“Ambitious fool, you would do well to leave this place.”

Eve Siren
May 15th, 2002, 05:32:26 PM
Eve groaned at the pieces of glass. She pulled them out one by one, blood strolling down her wounds. She didn't seem to care, yet it did hurt. She looked at Slayn, angered that he would see her so small. Shut up, Slayn. I'll get you after I kill this idiot.

Watching as the Sith Master Lynch launched a table towards Malice, right after, Eve had charged towards him. She sent a punch through the wooden table, but hitting directly into the wound on his ribs, caused by Slayn. She dug her fist into it before pulling it out and sending a bloody punch up his chin, sending him a few meters away from everyone and herself. His own blood stained the skin of his chin, including this Sith Knight's fist.

Nathaniel Nore
May 15th, 2002, 08:16:20 PM
With all the confusion, Nore stayed in the back of the crowd of people watching the commotion. He sensed his fellow Dark Jedi. A true pleasure. The others were Sith, and it seemed like there had been some sort of exchange between the two.

He leaned against the bar and continued to watch.

Fellow brother of the Hand and Dark Jedi, you only needest say when, and my assistance to the destruction these fools is yours. Nore smiled as he said to Slayn through the force.

Malice Draclau
May 15th, 2002, 11:48:40 PM
Malice lay on the ground of the bar. Glass shards in his chest and a gaping wound on his right side hurt like hell. One of his ribs had been broken, other's probably wounded, he couldn't tell. All the sith could feel was pain, pain and a heck of alot of anger. Drawing on those feelings the demon knight stood and looked at the combatants.

*So, all of you want piece of me. Fine, i was hoping for a good fight anyways*

Drawing on the force, a dark aura could be seen gathering around Malice. What few lights were on started to fliker, just before bursting and shutting off. The tables and chairs began to shake as streams of the darkside seemed to flock towards the sith. The glass shards that were inlodged into his chest looked as if they had a mind of their own as an unseen power removed them from the flesh which they have torn into. A black sphere had formed around Malice as the dark energies built, and still continue to grow. Speaking in a low tone Malice looked at those whom had attacked him.

*Play times over children. It's time to stop holding back, and to get down to business*

The cuts on his chest all slowly closed, as the darkside weaved it's healing magic. The black sphere condensed more and more, still gathering the darkside. When the sphere had fully enveloped Malice in it's dark grasp, the demon sith began his metamorphosis. He was turning into his true form, that of a demon. His body grew and his muscles buldged. His skin turned blue and was as hard as armor. Dagger's seemed to replace his teeth and nails. A tail and wings of death sprouted on his backside.

The black sphere of energy suddenly grew smaller and smaller, all that dark energy was being absorbed into the demon. When the blacknes faded, all that stood in it's place was a 9 ft tall pissed off demon sith knight. Glaring down at the others Malice bellowed out a few words.

*Let me show you a place, that i like. Some call it hades, other's refer to it as hell. I on the other hand, shall call it your prison, for that is where i shall send each and everyone of you*

Spreading his stance, Malice called upon some of the new force energy he had gathered. His rib was still broken, and the gaping wound still visible, but with a little help from the force it would soon be healed. As the oter sith and dark jedi looked on, they heard Malice speak out something. To those who were experienced in the dark arts knew that he was sumoning a spell.

*mugg hud u dra.....vermyd deela muun*

Malice repeated those words over and over three more times. Then all went silent. The next thing they saw was the demon opening his gaping mouth, from the pit of his gut came a raging fire. The flames shot out of the demon's mouth and spread all over the bar instantly ingulfing the wooden tables and chairs. The demon then looked behind the counter, staring at a few liquor bottles which had not broken, he sent them shattering by the other sith, the flames quickly lighting the liquid. Malice now watched, seeing what the other sith would do. If they did not think fast they would all burn, for the fires had already caught the roof on fire, and the far wall which Jehova and Slayn had hit into.

*May you all burn, and have a slow death*

Damon Strand
May 16th, 2002, 06:16:19 AM
The vampiric sith had just entered when the establishment threatened to go up in flames. Clad in his typical cloak and fedora, Damon eyed his first victim. Charging over to the bar, his huge right hand reaches over Nathaniel's shoulder and grasps a handful of his garb. He spins Nore around and instantly backhands him with the speed and power of Force across the face. Following it up with a devastating right uppercut that sends the dark Jedi flying several metres across the room into the flames. Nore lands falling through a table.

Damon eyes glow a eerie crimson, smirking he cracks his neck and rolls up his sleeves. As he is about to pursue after the fallen body of Nore, the vampiric sith notices a shotglass full of corellian whiskey sitting on the bar waiting to be emptied. He chuckles wickedly as he picks up the glass and drinks it down in a quick single swallow. Throws the shotglass through the empty bar's mirror. Nothing is more savoring than a warm body's lifefluid, while the blood is still warm and flowing.

Damon looks about for new victims and fresh meat. Hell's Bells.

Jehova Eaven
May 16th, 2002, 08:42:11 AM
A glorious battle had unsued, and out of the ashes only one would arise victoriously. The darkness in the bar had grown, and with it Malice himself. There was more to this Sith Knight than he had originally percieved. Would it be he, that would come out on top? Not likely, he faced heavy competition from both fronts. Would it be the Sith Master Jedah? He had experience on his side, and experience did count for a lot. The answer is no. His companion Slayn? Not likely. He was indeed powerful, his master Trace had trained him well. His infatuation, Eve? Again, not likely. Jehova? He seemed far too confident. Rama, the care-free Sith Master. No, he was far too careless... That was not the best attitude to have on a battlefield. In fact, it would seem to the casual viewer that this battle would have no victor.

All these thoughts had entered his mind while watching the happenings of the club. The few patrons that had stayed were uneasy and frightened, few noticed the flames that were over their heads. In a booth one of the patrons laughed. This man seemed insane, a small spark landed in his drink and dissipated in the water in front of him.

Jehova decided that he had enough, the dark silloutte was all anyone saw before feeling a sharp burning pain. The dark silloutte moved much faster than anyone else. It was in its own time, beating them all while they moved ever so slowly.

Nathaniel Nore
May 16th, 2002, 02:27:13 PM
Nore shook his head of the pain and glanced up to meet the Sith's eyes as he was rolling up his sleeves.

Fool.

Nore reached out his hand as the Sith flew backwards through the bar window into the night air of the planet. He stood up and brushed himself off. He uncliped his lightsaber but kept it deactivated. He glanced back towards the force users of the room.

Slayn Cloak
May 16th, 2002, 03:27:05 PM
Slayn watched as Malice underwent his trance formation; He had yet to turn around and viewed it only through the force. Slayn was not at all impressed, he could feel much emotion from that Sith, they betrayed him...

Slayn could also feel something odd of Jehova, he was acting recklessly, striking many opponents in a flurry and not in his usual strategic manner. No one could see the Dark Jedi for he moved far to quickly; Slayn gathered that the only ones who could even sense him, were the two Sith masters and himself. He had also received a massage from another whom he did not know. Slayn disregarded it as that man too had an opponent.

It was time now to make a ferocious move, three of the spheres had gathered behind him and flattened into a doorway. Slayn had yet to try this technique, but spent long hours contemplating it and was sure it would work. After hoping through his portal he could see the entire battlement, it was cold and inhospitable; Slayn’s skin began to burn, and all sound was a muted thump. He called Eternity (http://theblackhand.clanpages.com/workshop/jeseth/Slayn_4.jpg) to his hand and the double saber ignited before even it had reached them. Behind Malice the saber appeared, its dark blades giving off a ominous white glare, after they were clear Slayn’s hands could be seen, then body; Finally Malice felt Eternity tear into his back, cuting him and leaving a saber wound that was eight centimeters deep. The slash went along the with of his back in a long painful slash. Slayn hopped back through his doorway and went through the painfully numb world once again, he stepped back out where it had originated and dispersed the spheres around him, in no particular order.

Eve Siren
May 16th, 2002, 05:37:20 PM
Eve watched the fight continue. The whole transformations both on Slayn's side and Malice's were surprising, the fight became more and more personal. She backed away at Slayn's attack and sat down on the stool next to her Master's, Rama.

"Well, one thing's for sure. I can't dance, Sir. Plus, Slayn and Malice, especially, can't seem to let go of each others, so I have no more partners." She said, as if nothing was going on.

She wiped the blood rolling down her cheek with the back of her hand, and sighed. Even staying at TSE was more fun.

"How about we go back 'home' ? A lot more entertainment, parties and oppotunities for me to find a partner there."

Malice Draclau
May 16th, 2002, 08:29:05 PM
All the demon could do was stand there, rigt befor falling to his knees. The slash from the blade left the most indescribable pain Malice could have ever felt. The demon let out a horrific roar that would make any normal person deaf. Managing to stand up once again Malice checked his wings, it hurt like hell to move them, but they still worked.

Drawng on this immense pain Malice just glares at Slayn. Hate and death clearly see in his dark blue eyes.

*You will pay dearly for that dark jedi. I should have just let them tear you apart, but now i want that pleasure for myself*

Malice looked up ad held a palm up to the burning roof. Drawing on the force he sent a force wave that ripped the roof apart leaving a big hole....almost like a sun roof. Cringing as he slowly flapped his wings, Malice took off into the sky. Malice now hovering a few meters above the bar, He began to gather majority of his force energy, stil leaving some to heal his wounds. Malice started to chnt yet another sith spell. One that would surlybring the house down.

*dacknid manifistis......cryanda muun dara. tusko mi efradophus...kulo decryd*

Upon saying that and reaching out with the force, a breeze sudenly appeared. The breeze grew stronger and stonger as the demon sith kept pouring out his energy. The breezes turned into gales, which soon turned into violent blasts of wind. Waving his hand the winds molded together into the shape of a serpent. Grinning the demon pointed down at the bar.

*There my pet.....destroy that establishment......and all who reside in it*

The wind serpent flew through the hole Malice had made, instantly tearing wooden furnitures apart. The bar counter easily shreaded by the sheer velocity and strength of the wind blasts. Each present within the bar too was being violently hit with blasts of wind, mixed with the raging fire it did not look too good for those inside.

Malice reached out with the force and sent Eve a message.

*My apologies for ruining your night. Perhaps some other time we may meet and.....finish the dance me and you were suppose to do. I'm sure you don't mind dancing with a demon. Until then my'lady.......you have my undying hatred for you*

With that the demon slowly started to fly away. Staying at a low alttitude incase his wings gave out. Blue bood droplets lined a path of the direction the demon was going, it mattered to him not though, for the others would have enough time trying to survive the raging elemental dance between the fire and the wind. The demon sith knight would have his revenge some other time.

Jehova Eaven
May 25th, 2002, 01:57:41 PM
The club started to burn thanks to Malice. It appeared that he would not be able to pay him back this day either. Jehova scoffed, not because of the flames but because patience was not one of his virtues. A piece of burning timber landed on his table, smashing it to pieces.

"Slayn, I suggest we get out of here, you can continue your spat with the Sith woman another time." the message flew into the mind of Slayn reverberating around in his skull.

With but a thought, the dark silhouette of Jehova had vanished leaving only air. The hole where everyone saw him enter also disappeared. The previously unknown man which was sitting at a corner table leapt to his feet and dashed out the club. Leaving those that were not paying attention a mystery. Those that did pay attention knew who he was, he was the real Jehova Eaven.

Slayn Cloak
May 28th, 2002, 03:09:02 PM
Slayn followed suite, he wasn’t sure what was to happen next. There where still many aviaries in the bar and Slayn wished to dispel them, or fight until wounded. After only setting foot outside the door he spoke to the minds of Eve and Rama; “ I shant be hard to follow me, if you are so bold, please do, we can then continue this; Eve you could finnaly learn, or perhaps I will, Rama Sha.”

Damon Strand
Jun 4th, 2002, 03:35:27 AM
From a gust of wind a deep gutteral growl echoes through the bar. Instantly a pale gnarled hand, fingers ending with long black deadly talons, flashes forth, grasping Nore's wrist holding the yet activated lightsaber in a crushing grip. Causing the Dark Jedi to drop his weapon while Damon spins his foe around, smashing him in the face with a headbutt. Nore's nose explodes with blood.

Damon hits the stunned darksider with a powerful punch to his stomache, causing Nore to stoop over while Damon grasps his stunned foe's garb. Picking the Dark Jedi over his head with both hands, Damon flings him across the room. Nore's body collides into the mirror beyond the bar with a loud crash of shattering glass. The vampiric Sith adjusts his fedora upon his head properly while chuckling wickedly.

Nathaniel Nore
Jun 5th, 2002, 11:11:43 PM
As the so-called Sith laughed wildly into the air, a shrapnel piece of glass rose from the rubble and proceeded to fly across the room, into the throat of the man. The laughing ceased.

Nore rose to see the man began to cough and choke on his own blood. Sending a hand toward him, the man shot back through another one of the bar's glass windows, out into the night air. Nore brought his lightsaber to his hand and activated it.